Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Scheme 2022-23 | कामयाब किसान खुशहाल योजना | ਕਾਮਯਾਬ ਕਿਸਾਨ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲ ਸਕੀਮ 2021 22 | kamyaab kisan khushaal punjab k3p scheme list | diprpunjab.gov.in official website | punjab farmer welfare schemes list | Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Yojana in Hindi / English / Punjabi
Dear readers, the Punjab Government announced the New Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab Scheme / कामयाब किसान खुशहाल योजना | ਕਾਮਯਾਬ ਕਿਸਾਨ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲ ਸਕੀਮ in the 2021 22 Budget. The State Government has announced various schemes for planting/agriculture and caring/welfare for farmers. In this article, we will tell you about यशस्वी शेतकरी पंजाब योजनेच्या शुभेच्छा (K3P scheme) and other announcements by the state government. All these measures aim to raise the income level of farmers and ensure a decent life and honor for them.
ਕਾਮਯਾਬ ਕਿਸਾਨ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲ ਪੰਜਾਬ (ਕੇ 3 ਪੀ) 2022 ਸਕੀਮ ਦੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂਆਤ ਪੀ.ਬੀ. ਬਜਟ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ, ਕਾਮਯਾਬ ਕਿਸਾਨ ਖੁਸ਼ਹਾਲ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਯੋਜਨਾ, ਰੁਪਏ ਦੇ ਖਰਚ ਨਾਲ। ਅਗਲੇ ਤਿੰਨ ਸਾਲਾਂ ਦੌਰਾਨ 3,780 ਕਰੋੜ ਰੁਪਏ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾਏਗੀ।
Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab (K3P) 2022 scheme launched in PB Budget, कामयाब किसान खुशहाल पंजाब योजना with spending of Rs. 3,780 crores will be executed over the next three years.
Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab (K3P) Scheme Details
Under the Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab Scheme (K3P), free energy subsidies amounting to Rs 7,180 crore will be provided to farmers. A new umbrella program scheme “Kamyaab Kisan Khushal Punjab (K3P)” will be implemented with Rs. 3,780 crores spent over the next three years. An expenditure of Rs 1,104 crore has been allocated for the year 2021-22.
Also under Krishi Vikas Yojna, Rs. 200 crores has been allocated for the period 2021-22 to ensure comprehensive and integrated development of agriculture and associated services.
Agriculture and Farmer Welfare Initiatives in Punjab Budget 2022
Here is the full list of initiatives related to the welfare of agriculture and farmers as announced by the state government of Punjab in the budget: –
- Free Energy for Farmers – During the last four years, it provided free energy to 14.23 thousand farmers valued at Rs. 23,851 Crore and is Determined to continue providing free energy to farmers. An amount of Rs. Rs. 7,180 crores in 2021-22 in this respect was made available for this purpose alone.
- Crop Loan Waiver Scheme – Debts of farmers in Punjab amounting to Rs. 4,624 Crore were actually waived. Loans within the limits of Rs. 1186 crores from 1.13 lakh farmers and Rs. 526 crores of landless farmworkers in the next phase during 2021-22.
- Krishi Vikas Yojana – Allocation of Rs. 200 crores in 2021-22 to ensure more inclusive and integrated development of agriculture and associated services.
- Paani Bachao Paisa Kamao – Direct Benefit Transfer of Electricity (DBTE) under the slogan “Panni Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme (पानी बचाओ पैसे कमाओ स्कीम)” was launched on 6 feeders. Budget Provision of Rs. Rs 10 Crores Made 2021-22.
- Underground Community Pipeline Project – New Project to use treated water for irrigation with the help of NABARD and a number of Rs. 40 crores have been allocated.
Increase The Pension, Granting The Shagun Scheme
- The State Secretary of Finance announced an increase in the old-age pension from 750 rupees to 1,500 rupees per month.
- He also announced an increase in the amount under the Shagun scheme from ₹ 21,000 to ₹ 51,000.
- The monthly pension for freedom fighters will be increased from $ 7,400 to $ 9,400.
Free Travel for Women and Students on Government Buses – All-female passengers and students can travel for free on government-run buses and Rs 170 crore has been set aside for the same.
The state government will establish an interfaith institute at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, to commemorate the 550th birthday of Sikh founder Guru Nanak Dev by spending Rs 432 crore.
For more details or information, so please visit the official website: diprpunjab.gov.in
Here we have provided all the information about the “Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.