Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration | उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form 2021 | UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojana Apply Online | उत्तर प्रदेश कन्या सुमंगला स्कीम फॉर्म | कन्या सुमंगला योजना यूपी रेजिस्ट्रेशन | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Form Download
The government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting for online applications to be submitted to UP Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana /यूपी मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना at the official website mksy.up.gov.in. Kanya Sumangala Scheme is a conditional cash transfer scheme to ensure the child’s social security and development. Interested individuals can apply online by checking the online registration form, CM UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana, planning guidance, and checking the application process on the citizen service portal.
UP CM Kanya Sumangala Yojna/यूपी मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुमंगला योजना will prevent social evils such as female feticide and child marriage. In addition, girls will have the opportunity to move towards higher education and employment. The scheme will help girls in UP state from birth to graduation.
UP State Government has allocated Rs 1,200 crore to UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana in UP 2020-21 Budget. As girls’ health and education improve, their dropout rate will decrease. For this purpose, the government will be depositing predetermined amounts at regular intervals in the name of girls with DBT status.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021/कन्या सुमंगला योजना
Under this scheme, a total amount of 15,000 rupees will be given to girls by the state government and the total amount to be given to girls in 6 equal installments. Under Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020, girls’ family annual income should be a maximum of 3 lakhs or less. The total budget for this scheme has been kept by the Uttar Pradesh government at Rs. 1200 crores.
Dear Readers, Today you will get through our article all the information regarding this UP Kanya Sumangala 2020 scheme such as application process, eligibility, documents, etc., so read our article carefully.
Objective of the MKSY 2021 scheme
This scheme was launched by the UP government to provide higher education to girls in the state and to light up their futures. Under this Kanya Sumangala Scheme, financial assistance is provided to girls in the state to achieve an equal and self-support ratio between genders. Through this scheme, the elimination of fatal fetuses in the community and the development of positive thinking towards girls in society.
6 installments of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
|Type of category||The higher education funding|
|Category 1 – On the birth of a girl child on or after April 1, 2019, and the application for the girl child under this scheme will have to be made within 6 months from birth.||An amount of Rs 2000 will be given.|
|Category 2 – After complete vaccination of girl child up to one year||1000 rupees will be given.|
|Category 3 – Girl’s admission in class 1||An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided.|
|Category 4 – When a girl enters class 6||An amount of Rs 2000 will be provided.|
|Category 5 – After taking admission in class 9||3000 rupees|
|Category 6 – Passing class 10/12 V and taking admission in Bachelor’s / Degree or at least two-year diploma during the current academic session||An amount of Rs 5000 will be provided.|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is an initiative that works exclusively for girls’ development and also guarantees their social security.
- This scheme was implemented with the aim of removing all obstacles related to the safety and protection of girls, health, and education in the state.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be a maximum of three thousand or less, and only then can they benefit from the scheme.
- Under this scheme, a maximum of two girls from the family would receive benefits under this scheme. If a woman in the state gives birth to twins at the time of her second birth, the third girl will also be eligible.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must first apply online under this scheme.
Eligibility for registering UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana -: Here are the eligibility criteria for registering for UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme: –
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must submit proof of residency along with the application form which includes the ration card / Aadhaar card/voter’s card/electricity bill/phone bill.
- The income of the beneficiary family from all sources should not exceed Rs 3 lakh per year.
- Under the sponsorship of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, two girls from the same family will be taken advantage of.
- If a woman gives birth to twins on her second birth, the third girl will also be eligible. If it was one girl and two girls were born twins from the second birth, then all three girls would be eligible.
- If the family adopts an orphan girl, a maximum of two girls will be benefited, including the biological children and the adopted girls.
How to Apply Online for Kanya Sumangala Yojana– mksy.up.gov
Uttar Pradesh families who want to apply for benefits under MKSY 2021 for their daughter then follow the online method given below and take advantage of the scheme:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After which you will see the option for the citizen service portal on the home page.
- After clicking on this option, the first page will open in front of you, and on this page, you will have to register.
- Before registering, you will see the rules under which you must click I agree. Then a new page will open.
- Then you have to fill in all the required information in the registration form like the name address, mobile phone number, Aadhaar number for the parents, etc., and then the OTP must be verified by entering it.
- After entering the correct one-time password, you will be logged, as if you were registered, you will get the user ID.
- With this, you will have to log into the MKSY portal.
- You must enter your user ID and password to log in, and this will log you in.
- After registration, you will receive the girl’s registration form.
- In this registration form, you will have to fill out all the information regarding your daughter and upload all documents and then click on the Submit button.
- This way, you can fill out the application form for Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
How to Apply Kanya Sumangala Yojana Offline?
For those from the state who are unable to apply online, they can also apply offline, the whole application process is listed below, you should read it in detail and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, you can get it for free from the office above.
- After getting the application form, you must fill out all the required information.
- After filling in all the information, you must attach all the required documents with the application form along with the application form.
- Next, you should submit your application form to the Office of the Block Development Officer, SDM, Monitoring Officer, Vice President of Monitoring, etc.
- After that, the filled-out applications will be forwarded to the DPO officer by the relevant officer.
- The data protection officer will feed all information online and further processing of these offline apps will be done in online mode.
- This way, you can apply offline.
Process of Finding Your Login ID
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Women and Child Development Department.
- On the main page, you should click on the option to find your login ID under New Features / Reports.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you must fill in the mobile phone number and CAPTCHA code.
- Now you have to click on the verified phone number link.
- Your login ID will be on your computer screen once you click on the link for the verified mobile phone number.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.