Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Online Apply 2022 | Mukhya Mantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Apply Online | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना 2021 22 | Kanya Suraksha Yojana Download PDF | Kanya Suraksha Yojana Bihar in Hindi
Nitish Kumar launched Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana in Bihar state. Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana’s objective is to empower women. The girl will benefit from the state of the scheme. The child will receive financial support from birth to graduation.
Under this scheme, benefits will be awarded to girls from birth to graduation, with a total amount of 51,100 rupees. The scheme will benefit 16 crores of a girl living in Bihar. After the birth of a girl of any sect or religion, 2000 rupees will be deposited into the girl’s parent’s bank account.
Bihar Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना
The Department of Women and Child Development is the responsibility of Bihar to successfully manage CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2021. The main objective of this initiative taken by the Ministry of Women and Child Development is to prevent fetal killing in the state, increase the sex ratio, birth registration and encourage the birth of the girl child.
Main Points of CM Kanya Suraksha Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched By||Bihar Govt Scheme|
|Benefits of||a girl will benefit from the state from the scheme|
|Official Website||Click here|
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री कन्या सुरक्षा योजना के लाभ
- Rs. 51,100 will be deposited into the bank account through financial assistance.
- Only two girls from the family can benefit from this scheme.
- Rs 2,000 will be approved after the birth of the child.
- If the girl reaches one year, she will be transferred 1,000 rupees, and when reaches a teenager, 300 rupees will be deposited to buy sanitary napkins.
- After passing the 12th class, the girl will get 10,000 rupees and this amount will be transferred only when she is not married. This will reduce the child marriage rate for the child in the state.
- After completing her graduation, the girl will get 25,000 rupees. This applies to both married and unmarried women.
Eligibility for Kanya Suraksha Yojana
- The girl must be resident in Bihar.
- Girls of any caste or religion are eligible to apply.
- All students studying in primary, high school, or twelfth level are eligible for this scheme.
- A major priority will be given to girls belonging to the economically weaker section.
- The scheme will not be applied to the daughters of parents working in the government sector.
- Only two girls from one family will have a chance to apply for this scheme.
Documents Required for Bihar Kanya Suraksha Yojana – बिहार कन्या सुरक्षा योजना के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज
- Proof of address
- Aadhar card
- Voter identity card
- Bank statement
- Income certificate
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
If you also want to take advantage of this system for your daughter and are considering submitting an application in this scheme, you can apply for this scheme through offline mode.
- First, visit the official website of Kanya Suraksha Yojana – http://www.wdcbihar.org.in/MKSYDetails.aspx.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- The girl’s parents will also have to visit the Anganwadi Center for the closest child development project.
- After receiving the application form, the application form must be filled out properly and all necessary documents must be submitted and sent to the Anganwadi worker.
- After completing the application process, you will be notified of your daughter’s name in the list of beneficiaries.
- After that, it will be approved by officials of the Women and Children Development Department.
Download PDF: Click Here
FAQ – Questions and Answers
Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana is operated by Bihar State Government.
Through this scheme, a total of 51,100 rupees will be given to the girl and her eligible family.
Under this scheme, benefits will be provided for girls from birth to graduation, with a total amount of 51,100 rupees.
No, the scheme will only benefit families that fall below the poverty line.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Kanya Suraksha Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.