The Karnataka state government has launched a free laptop distribution scheme. What are the eligibility criteria to benefit from the benefits of this scheme, what documents are required to apply, and much other important information?
Under this scheme, the Karnataka state government will distribute free laptops to students who recently take the 12th Standard Test. This program is eligible for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, or Other Backward Class students.
Online Karnataka State Planner laptop application for free
Chief Minister H. D. Kumaraswamy, the government of Karnataka, has announced the free Karnataka laptop program to encourage students to perform brilliantly on the boardroom exam and apply for further studies.
The state government spent around Rs. 311 crores to purchase laptops. This program is useful for about 36,000 science and technology students.
Main Points of Free Laptop Scheme 2020-21
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|Introduced By||CM H. D. Kumaraswamy|
|Date of Starting||Academic Year 2020-21 expected|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary||First-Year Graduate Student|
|Motive||To Promote Better Education|
|Type Of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|No. of Beneficiary||All Students who take admission in the First Year of Graduation|
The goal of the free laptop program
- The main goal of the plan is to promote digital education among students.
- Another goal is to provide a laptop computer for those students who cannot afford it.
- This diagram is also a way to encourage students to perform admirably on board exams.
- Students must belong to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, or Other Backward Class students
- Students must pass the 12th Standard Exam with good marks
- Students must apply for a professional course for further studies
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is less than 2.50 lakhs.
- The applicant must be from Karnataka
- Medical studies
- Faculties of Applied Arts
- Postgraduate courses
- Study in the first-grade colleges
- Karnataka residence certificate
- Excuse card
- Bank A / clinked with Aadhaar card
- SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate
- Income certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
How to Apply Karnataka Planner for free 2020 laptop
- To apply for the free laptop distribution system, you need to go to the administration’s official website
- From the home page of the site, applicants need to download the application form for the free laptop system
- Applicants must fill out the application form with all the required details
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form and attach a copy of the recently clicked passport size
- Enclose the application form with the documents in an envelope and send it to the Karnataka Department of Education.
Important questions and answers
What is the last date for submitting the application form?
The last date for submitting the application form has not been announced, but it will be announced soon.
Did you fill out the online application form also offline?
Can students who pursue graduation in the second year or in the last year apply for the program?
Is further admission to the professional course mandatory?
Yes. You need to send your acceptance voucher also while submitting the application form.
When will the laptop be distributed among students?
Once the form filling procedure is completed, the department will prepare the list of beneficiaries and it will then be distributed.
Official website: CLICK HERE.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.