Kerala Career Fair 2020 announced by employment for Kerala exchange for Kerala youth. Online registration procedure for Kerala for recruitment @jobfest.kerala.gov.in has already started.
Applicants may have many opportunities if they meet the eligibility requirements. The Kerala Career Fair will be managed by the Kerala state government in every state of the state.
Niyukthi Career Fair 2020
The Kerala government will organize a 2020 Career Festival under Niyukthi Job Fair 2020 at KOZHIKKODE REGION – Registration Started for employers.
Employers can now register for the proposed Mega Job 2020 exhibition at the Higher Secondary School for Girls, Nadakkavu, Kozhikode on 02/08/2020
Kerala Employment Fair Highlights
|Article||Kerala Job Fair 2020|
|Fair for||The youth of the state|
|Educational requirement||12th/ Graduation/ Post- Graduation|
The motivation for Mega Job Fair 2020
The main motivation behind holding these career fairs is to provide job opportunities for young talents close to their places of origin. To attend the job fair, applicants are required to register.
Categories under Niyukthi Job Fair 2020
- Information Technology and ITES
- Health Care
- Sales and marketing
- Office management
- Applicants must pursue 12th / graduation / graduate studies / ITI / diploma from a recognized university / institute / college / council
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Procedures for joining any job fair in Kerala
- First, register yourself as a new job seeker
- Now login with the help of the login ID and password that you will get after a successful registration
- After a successful login, register for a “Jobs Festival” available in different locations
- Choose the desired location for the job fair
- Print your call letter
- People appearing for the interview appear on the date and time mentioned in the contract letter.
Registration procedures for Kerala Career Fair 2020
Follow the above procedure to register yourself in the job fair:
- Open the official website to apply for the job fair in Kerala.
- Now click on the “Register a Job Seeker” section of the available home page on the right side
- A new page appears on the screen where you need to enter the required details such as name, birth date, mobile number, email, etc.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and click Create Option
- Now log in with your username and password
- Enter the code shown on the screen and click the Sign In option
- Then you may be able to get all the information related to the job fair.
Log in to Kerala Job Gallery Portal
- After successful registration on Kerala Job Portal, you will get a login ID and password.
- Now click on the user login option and enter the desired login ID and password.
- Kerala job portal portal
- In the last click of the send button.
If you are facing any issue, you can contact the employment department, Govt. of Kerala, Ph. No.- 0471-2301389, 0471-2306246 or email: email@example.com.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Kerala Career Fair 2020“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.