Kisan Yojna in MP | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana Online Form 2023 | MP Mukhya Mantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Apply Online | मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना आवेदन | MP MKKY Application Form | मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना मध्य प्रदेश रजिस्ट्रेशन | Mukhyamantri CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana Form
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2023 – You all know that the central government has set a goal of doubling farmers’ income by 2022. With this in mind, the central and state government, from time to time, continue to launch several schemes for farmers. Farmers can now apply online by filling out the CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana application form and can also see their names in the list of beneficiaries.
Under this scheme, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan announced offering Rs 10,000 to all farmers in the state. Of this amount, the central government will grant 6,000 rupees under Prime Minister Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana and the Parliament government will add 4,000 rupees.
Post of Contents
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Madhya Pradesh Details
Under this scheme, farmers living in Madhya Pradesh would receive financial assistance in two installments from the government. This scheme began to improve the economic situation of farmers. The financial assistance under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2021 22 will be delivered directly to the farmer’s bank account.
The special feature of this scheme is that under this scheme, the amount of benefit will be provided to those farmers associated with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. All these farmers are associated with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, and they will not have to submit separately for this scheme. The sum of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, as well as Kisan Kalyan Yojana, will be transferred to his account.
Highlights of Chief Minister of Farmers Welfare Scheme
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana |
मध्य प्रदेश किसान कल्याण योजना
|Initiated by||by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Launch of the Scheme||26 September 2020|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Purpose||providing financial assistance to farmers|
|An Objective||Providing financial assistance of ₹ 4000.|
|Official website||Click Here|
Helping Farmers Under the Scheme MKKY
State Government Chief MP Krishak Kalyan Yojana or Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, 4,000 rupees per year will be added to this amount. Accordingly, all PM-Kisan farmers will now receive Rs 10,000 rupees per year. The amount of the distribution will be given below: –
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme: 3 installments of Rs 2,000 per year, totaling Rs 6,000.
- Under Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana: two installments of Rs 2,000, which is a total of Rs 4,000 per year.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2023
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to farmers.
- The amount of financial assistance under this scheme will be 4000 rupees.
- 4,000 rupees will be paid in two installments.
- All beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s scheme were covered under this scheme.
- If you wish to apply under this scheme, you must first apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The income of farmers will be increased through Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- The economic condition of farmers will be improved through this scheme.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, the assistance amount will be transferred directly to the farmers’ bank account.
Eligibility for MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री किसान कल्याण योजना
- The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicants under this scheme must register under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The applicants must be marginal small farmers.
- The applicant must have arable land in which to grow.
Official Launch of MP Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana
The official announcement of the official inauguration of Deputy Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana was made by current CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan. His tweet on his Twitter handler is shown below which signals the launch of this Farmer Care Scheme: –
CM Shivraj Singh wrote in a tweet, “In the PM Kisan Yojana, farmers were paid Rs 6,000 per year in 3 equal installments of Rs 2,000. Now the state government will add 2 installments of Rs 2-2 thousand each and provide Rs 10,000 to the farmers”.
Important Documents for the Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- bank account number
- land document khasra number
- Kisan credit card
- registration number of the farmer scheme
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Application/Registration Form for Kisan Kalyan Yojana
किसान कल्याण योजना के लिए आवेदन / पंजीकरण फॉर्म – If you want to apply for MP Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana, you must be a recipient of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you have not applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can apply for this and take advantage of Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
Procedures for viewing the list of beneficiaries of CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana
If you want to see the list of beneficiaries of the Kisan Kalyan Yojana, then you have to see the list of beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All recipients who benefit from this scheme will also be given the benefit of Madhya Pradesh CM Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.