Krishak Bandhu Scheme Online | WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration | पश्चिम बंगाल कृषक बंधु योजना | WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Online Form | West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana in English / Hindi
The online registration and login process for farmers in West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme / पश्चिम बंगाल कृषक बंधु योजना has started at the official website matirkatha.net. Under WB Krishak Bandu’s Scheme, there are two components – confirmed income and death benefits. Farmers can fill out the online registration form for the WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Program 2020-2021 and make a login to apply online to take advantage of the Guaranteed Income Scheme and Death Benefits.
Under WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme 2021, the Government will save Rs. 5,000 per acre per year for farmers, including growing crops in two equal installments. The state government would also save Rs. 2 lakh compensation for the death of the peasants. The first installment will be paid under the Krishak Bandhu scheme in June for the Kharif Crops and the second installment will be in November.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana 2021 Online registration form is available for assured income and death benefit to farmers on matirkatha.net, now apply online on the official website, as well as download the death benefit application form PDF.
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Details
By implementing the Krishak Bandhu scheme, the farmers of West Bengal would receive certain benefits such as guaranteed income and also death benefit when and where they needed it. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be availed by the farmers which will mainly be the financial benefits as promised by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. This scheme will prove to be the largest asset in terms of financial assistance of all poverty-stricken farmers in India.
Highlights of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Krishak Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in West Bengal|
Krishak Bandhu Digital Smart Card
Govt. of West Bengal, the DOA has provided unique guaranteed financial assistance to all farmers and home farm families in West Bengal under a single benefit scheme, Krishak Bandhu. It is a single digital card based on the identity of all farmers in West Bengal Direct benefits include: –
- Farmers who own one or more acres are entitled to 5,000 / – per year (Rabi & Kharif Season) with the help of 2,000 / – per year on a pro-rata basis.
- Under the death benefit Scheme, the farm family will be beautified once with a lump sum of 2 lakh. The DOA farmer’s custom database is digitally captured, stored in the Krishak Bandhu cloud, analyzed, and verified digitally with L&LR database synchronization by DOA administrators.
This scheme validated the data shared with state and county cooperative banks by the DOA to disburse direct benefits. The Krishak Bandhu digital smart card will be awarded to farmers to authenticate beneficiaries to all other governments. Future help.
Benefits of Krishak Bandhu Scheme
There are many benefits to Krishak Bandhu’s scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state MS Mamata Banerjee. Here are some of the benefits: –
- Life insurance of Rs 200,000 will be given to each beneficiary as per the scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided to all farmers who accidentally die while implementing the scheme.
- Crop Cover Insurance of Rs 5,000 will be granted in two installments to the beneficiaries.
- A budget of Rs.3 thousand crores has been set aside to implement this scheme.
- Insurance coverage will be provided between 15 days after the victim’s death.
- The crop insurance premium will also be provided by the state government to all beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Also, 5,000 rupees per acre is offered in two installments to the beneficiaries, one in the fall and the other in the Rabi season.
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme – Confirmed Income and Death Benefits
There are two components in the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Yojana which are described below: –
- Guaranteed Income – State Government has offered guaranteed financial assistance to all farmers and farm households within a single benefit scheme. It is a single digital card based on the identity of all farmers in West Bengal. The direct benefit of this scheme includes two other components: –
- The farmers owning one or more acres are entitled to receive Rs. 5,000 years for the spring and autumn seasons. The first batch will be submitted in June and the second batch will be submitted in November.
- Farmers will also be given a minimum aid of Rs. 2000 per year on a pro-rata basis.
- Death Benefit – Under this Death Benefits Scheme, Farmer Families will be facilitated with a total amount of Rs. 2 lakh including suicide. All farmers between the ages of 18 to 60 can take advantage of the new insurance policy benefits. The death benefit scheme is effective from January 1, 2019.
The DOA Farmer’s Database is digitally captured and stored in the Krishak Bandhu Cloud. This data is analyzed and verified digitally by L & LR database synchronization by DOA officers.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration Process
If you wish to enroll in the Krishak Bandhu Scheme WB, then you can follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, visit the official website matirkatha.net.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Krishak Bandhu” tab as shown below.
- On the newly opened page, candidates can click on the “Krishak Bandhu Sign In” tab as shown below for subsequent login and registration.
- The login page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click the signup button.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all required details on the form.
- Click Submit, a username, and password will be displayed on your screen.
- Hence, log in to the details.
How to Check Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme, you can follow the simple steps given below: –
- First of all, visit the official website of the Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- On the webpage, click on the tab called Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- A new webpage will be displayed where you have to log in with your details.
- After logging in through your details, click Search Beneficiary.
- On the new web page, select Block and Region.
- Finally, the PDF list of beneficiaries will be downloaded to your computer.
- Find your name on the list.
Download the Death Benefit Claim Form
- Phone Number:- 8336957370 (Between 10 AM To 6 PM)
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here we have provided all the information about the “WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.