The Punjab government launched “Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana“. According to the information, the banks began preparing a list of farmers in small and marginal areas. This list will include the names of these farmers who have a loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh.
At the beginning of the scheme, loans will be assigned to cooperative and commercial bank accounts. Therefore, the government also created an investigation committee tasked with implementing the plan and properly monitoring it.
Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana 2020
The Punjab government has allocated 520 crores to waive the debts of landless farmers in its 2020-21 budget. Let us tell you that the Punjab government has issued Rs. 4600+ crore to farmers in the last budget.
The Punjab state government is set to launch a 2017 crop loan exemption plan for small and marginal farmers across the state. In June, the government issued an announcement that agricultural loans of up to Rs. 2 lakh would be ceded to small and marginal farmers.
Note: – These farmers feel that their name is not on the debt forgiveness list. And you are in his domain. Therefore, farmers can submit a written request to the District Commissioner.
Punjab Krishi’s goals Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana
- A cabinet sub-committee has already been formed to amend this law.
- 10.25 lakh farmers will benefit including 8.75 lakh farmers with up to 5 acres.
- Crop debt was one of the major election promises to Congress.
- According to a congressional statement, agricultural loans of 9.80 lakh farmers will be assigned in different categories.
|Name of scheme||Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana(Punjab Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme)|
|declare||Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh|
|Launch date||Not decided yet|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Number of beneficiaries||Around 10.25 lakhs|
|Loan waiver amount||2 lakh rupees|
|Total outstanding loan amount||59,621 crores|
|For More Information||http://agripb.gov.in/|
Benefits of Punjab Scheme Debt Relief Planner
- Punjab government debt forgiveness based on the report of the committee headed by T-Haq.
- The government ceded crop loans to two small farmers, a five-acre lakh.
- Other farmers have been exempt from loan exemption of Rs. 2 lakh on the loan amount.
- This would benefit 10 lakh 25,000 Punjab farmers.
- Of these, 8.75 farmers own a lakh of up to five acres.
- Along with this, the government also provided relief to the families of farmers who committed suicide because of the debt.
- Regarding loans obtained from non-institutional sources, CM said that for this purpose, the Punjab Agricultural Credit Law will be amended.
Banks covered by the crop loan waiver system
Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana will cover crop loans distributed to farmers in the state by the following lending institutions.
- Commercial bank scheduled
- Cooperative credit institutions (including urban cooperative banks and regional rural banks)
- Public sector banks and private banks
- If the farmer obtained loans from more than one financial institution or bank. Thus, the first priority will be given to cooperative institutions, second to public sector banks, and the third to commercial banks.
Punjabi Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana 2020 order form
The Punjab Waiver Plan or the Agricultural Loan Exemption Plan has not yet been launched. There is also no information about the registration application form and the registration process involving the Punjab state government.
We hope that the government will soon provide all the information related to this. Once we have the information related to the application/registration process, we will update it in this article.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.