Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana 2023 | पंजाब कर्ज माफी किसान योजना 2023 | Punjab Crop Loan Waiver Scheme| पंजाब कृषि ऋण माफी लिस्ट 2023 | Kisan Karz Mafi List | Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana in Hindi
The Punjab government launched the “Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana“. According to the information, the banks began preparing a list of farmers in small and marginal areas. This list will include the names of these farmers who have a loan of up to Rs. 2 lahks.
At the beginning of the scheme, loans will be assigned to cooperative and commercial bank accounts. Therefore, the government also created an investigation committee tasked with implementing the plan and properly monitoring it.
Post of Contents
Latest News or Updates of Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana for Farmers
The Aam Aadmi Party government in Punjab has made a big announcement to farmers. CM Bhagwant Mann increased the amount of crop compensation and increased the amount of compensation for crop loss by about 25 percent. CM said that if the crop loss is more than 75 percent, the government will give compensation of Rs. 15,000 per acre to farmers. Same if the loss is from 33 to 75 percent then the farmers will be given compensation at the rate of Rs 6,750 per acre.
Crop Insurance Scheme for Farmers
Talking about saving farmers from natural disasters, the Punjab government will bring Crop Insurance Scheme, the crop insurance scheme announced by the central government was limited to papers only, but farmers in the state would get real relief from the government scheme, and he lamented that 20 minute of hailstorm nowadays brings troubles to farmers’ faces, but this scheme will protect farmers’ interests. CM assured the farmers that the Government of Punjab stands by the farmers at this difficult time and will spare no effort for their welfare.
Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana 2023
The Punjab government has allocated 520 crores to waive the debts of landless farmers in its 2021-22 budget. Let us tell you that the Punjab government has issued Rs. 4600+ crore to farmers in the last budget.
The Punjab state government is set to launch a 2017 crop loan exemption plan for small and marginal farmers across the state. In June, the government issued an announcement that agricultural loans of up to Rs. 2 lahks would be ceded to small and marginal farmers.
Note: – These farmers feel that their name is not on the debt forgiveness list. And you are in his domain. Therefore, farmers can submit a written request to the District Commissioner.
Main Points of Punjab Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana
|Name of scheme||Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana (पंजाब कर्ज माफी किसान योजना)|
|Declare||Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Number of beneficiaries||Around 10.25 lakhs|
|Loan waiver amount||2 lakh rupees|
|Total outstanding loan amount||59,621 crores|
Punjab Krishi’s goals Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana
- A cabinet sub-committee has already been formed to amend this law.
- 10.25 lakh farmers will benefit including 8.75 lakh farmers with up to 5 acres.
- Crop debt was one of the major election promises to Congress.
- According to a congressional statement, agricultural loans of 9.80 lakh farmers will be assigned to different categories.
Benefits of Punjab Scheme Debt Relief Planner
- Punjab government debt forgiveness based on the report of the committee headed by T-Haq.
- The government ceded crop loans to two small farmers, a five-acre lakh.
- Other farmers have been exempt from loan exemption of Rs. 2 lahks on the loan amount.
- This would benefit 10 lahks 25,000 Punjab farmers.
- Of these, 8.75 farmers own a lakh of up to five acres.
- Along with this, the government also provided relief to the families of farmers who committed suicide because of the debt.
- Regarding loans obtained from non-institutional sources, CM said that for this purpose, the Punjab Agricultural Credit Law will be amended.
Banks covered by the crop loan waiver Scheme
पंजाब कृषि ऋण माफी योजना के अंतर्गत आने वाले बैंक – Punjab Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana will cover crop loans distributed to farmers in the state by the following lending institutions.
- Commercial bank scheduled
- Cooperative credit institutions (including urban cooperative banks and regional rural banks)
- Public sector banks and private banks
- If the farmer obtained loans from more than one financial institution or bank. Thus, the first priority will be given to cooperative institutions, second to public sector banks, and third to commercial banks.
Punjabi Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana 2023 Form
The Punjab Waiver Scheme or the Agricultural Loan Exemption Scheme has not yet been launched. There is also no information about the registration application form and the registration process involving the Punjab state government.
We hope that the government will soon provide all the information related to this. Once we have the information related to the application/registration process, we will update it in this article.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Krishi Fasal Rin Mafi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.