Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Apply Online 2023 | सहज जन सेवा केंद्र कैसे खोलें? | सहज जन सेवा केंद्र ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023 | सहज पोर्टल के द्वारा दी जाने वाली सेवाओं की सूची | सहज जन सेवा केंद्र लेने के लिए कहां संपर्क करें? | Sahaj Portal Toll-Free Number | Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra In Hindi | Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
If you are unemployed and looking for work, you can open the government-run deputy Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. You will have to provide facilities to apply the people in the scheme initiated by the government. This scheme is run by the central government.
From this center, facilities are provided for documents such as PAN cards, Aadhaar cards, Residence certificates, Income Certificates, caste Certificates, etc. This center can take anyone from any city, village, or town.
[Online Portal] Raj Kaushal Yojana 2023: Benefits, Online Registration, How to Apply
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Details
Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra all you have to do is apply. By doing this, you can earn 100 to 1,000 rupees per day at home. Through electricity bill, water bill, mobile phone bill can be paid. In this scheme, you get 100 to 200 services. For this, you can earn fees from people.
Sahaj Jan Seva Limited is an organization run by the government of India. All kinds of applications are provided online by this institution. If you do not have any Seva Kendra in your city, village, or town, you can get a job by opening Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
Main Points of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
|Name of Scheme||Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra Portal|
सहज जन सेवा केंद्र
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Purpose||To provide all kinds of application facilities to all Indian citizens in their city, village, or town.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Service Provided in Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
Let us tell you about these five types of service in detail.
- Sahaj Governmental Services: All types of services provided by the government are included in this service. Such as PAN card-making facility, quota card-making facility, fast technical facility, facility for making any kind of ground documents, etc.
- Sahaj Mitra Banking Service: All types of bank-related services are covered under these banking services. You can also open your account, get an FD, deposit or withdraw money, etc.
- Sahaj Mitra Safety Survey: Under this service, any insurance company can get any type of insurance such as life insurance, auto insurance, and health insurance.
- Sahaj Mitra Shiksha Service: As you know, the internet today has also become an educational medium. Therefore, the government started the e-learning service through Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra. You can watch the video lecture through the Bacha Mitra Shiksha service. You can develop your skills. A computer course can be performed.
- Sahaj Mitra Pay service: You can pay any kind of bill like the electric bill, mobile phone recharge, internet bill, dish bill, etc.
Benefits of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- It is provided by all kinds of government facilities such as applying for an Aadhaar card, applying for a PAN card, applying for a ration card, etc.
- Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is a job opportunity for all unemployed.
- With this position, you can earn between 100 and 1000 rupees per day.
- Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra not only provides government facilities, but more facilities are also provided such as bill payment, e-learning, insurance coverage, and banking services.
- If Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra is in your area, you will not have to visit offices to apply for government jobs. This will save you time and you will not have to face difficulties.
- If you do not know how to apply online, you can apply online through this center.
Eligibility to open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- Applicants must be 18 or over.
- You must have a good knowledge of both Hindi and English.
- You must have a computer or laptop and an internet connection.
- To open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you must have a shop.
- To open this center you must have basic knowledge of computers.
Documents Required to open Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Bank account book
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Computer certificate
- Certificate of 10th or 12th pass
Where to contact Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra?
|Kolkata Head Office Sahaj login||Sahaj portal Retail Limited. CIN: U74110WB2001PLC093780 Regd. Office: 45, Radhanath Chowdhury Road, Tangra, Industrial Estate II (Near Bengal Potteries) Kolkata – 700015 Phone: +91 33 6618 9161 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head Office Bihar State Portal||Sahaj id portal Retail Limited. Rai Commercial Centre, 1st Floor, Radha Krishna Marg, Behind A.N. College, Po+PS: Shastri Nagar, Shivpuri, Patna – 800023 Contact No: 0612-2280154-55|
|new Sahaj State Head Office Noida||Sahaj Retail Limited. B-28, Ground Floor, Sector – 57, Noida Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301 Phone: +91-120-4510200 Fax: +91-120-4510222|
|State Head Office Orissa Sahaj Portal||Sahaj Mitra portal Retail Limited. HIG – 214, Kanan Vihar, Phase – 1, Bhubaneswar – 751024 Ph./ Fax: 0674 – 2740844/46 Contact No: 9777457604|
|State Head Office Rajasthan Sahaj login||Sahaj portal Retail Limited. PLOT NO: 152/ 01, BASEMENT, NEAR PATEL MARG TIRAHA, SHIPRA PATH, MANSAROVAR, JAIPUR, PIN CODE: 302020 RAJASTHAN Contact Person: Mr. Vijay Singh Chauhan Contact No: 9057805572|
|State Head Office Tamil Nadu Sahaj login||Sahaj portal Retail Limited 1st Floor, FI No. 8, Natrajan Street, Nookamplayam Road, Chemmencherry, Sholinganallur, Chennai – 600119, Tamilnadu. Contact No: 8122056556|
|State Head Office Uttar Pradesh Sahaj login||Sahaj portal Retail Limited B1/57 Sector-G Aliganj Lucknow-226024 (UP) NAVIN KUMAR TIWARI | CLUSTER HEAD – ALLAHABAD | 6290823122 DEEPAK KUMAR SRIVASTAVA | CLUSTER HEAD – LUCKNOW | 6290823152 MANMOHAN YADAV | CLUSTER HEAD – KANPUR NAGAR | 6290823107 State Head Office West Bengal SAHAJ LOGIN Sahaj portal Retail Limited 45, Radhanath Chowdhury Road, Tangra, Industrial Estate II (Near Bengal Potteries) Kolkata – 700015 Tel: +91 33 66189 135 Fax: +91-33-6602 3094|
How to apply for Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra – सहज जन सेवा केंद्र के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
To apply for Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra, you can apply online and offline. If you wish to apply online, follow the procedure below.
- First of all, you should go to the official website of Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you must find the gender of the registration and click on it.
- After that, you must select the link for the new registration.
- Next, where some information will be requested from you, such as the category you want to apply for or any scheme, etc.
- In the category, you must select Sahaj Mitra, you should now fill in your information in five steps, such as you have to provide your main information, give bank details, etc.
- After that, you will have to successfully upload all the required documents required of you.
- Now you have to click on the Submit button.
- Your Sahaj Mitra portal will be successfully done.
Toll-free Number: 1800-419-0250
[Apply Online] Aatmnirbhar Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Abhiyan: Application form
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Shramik Rozgar Yojana: Eligibility, Documents, Online Application
Here we have provided all the information about the “Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.