CM Madhu Vikas Yojana Apply 2023 | मधु विकास योजना हिमाचल प्रदेश आवेदन | Mukhya Mantri Madhu Vikas Yojna | MMMVY Hindi PDF | मुख्यमंत्री मधु विकास योजना फॉर्म | Application Form Madhu Vikas Yojana HP
Himachal Pradesh Madhu Vikas Yojana 2023 – Dear Readers, Today we will provide you with information related to Chief Minister Madhu Vikas Yojana/मुख्यमंत्री मधु विकास योजना through this article which aims to help farmers with beekeeping and production. Through this scheme, beekeeping, production, and incentives are enhanced by the government.
Let us tell you that HP Madhu Vikas Yojana was managed by the Horticulture Department of Himachal Pradesh to revolutionize the commercial production of honey in the state. This scheme was launched by the Himachal Pradesh government and aims to boost beekeeping and production.
Himachal Pradesh Saur Sinchai Subsidy Yojana 2023: Application Form, How to Apply, Guidelines
Himachal Pradesh Madhu Vikas Yojana Details
Readers will also find that young unemployed people will also be able to boost their financial position by adopting beekeeping as a profession and will have access to the means to work. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to 50 bee colonies by increasing the amount cost by 80% for beekeepers to 1,600 rupees per colony which will amount to 50 bee colonies or units.
How can you apply for this scheme and receive the benefits? We have provided you with a step-by-step procedure for this. You can apply easily by following the application procedure outlined in the article below. We start this article and tell you what are the main aspects of HP Madhu Vikas Yojana.
Himachal Pradesh Madhu Vikas Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||HP Madhu Vikas Yojana( मधु विकास योजना हिमाचल प्रदेश )|
|Launched||By Chief Minister of Himachal|
|Department||Department of Horticulture|
|An Objective||help farmers with beekeeping and production|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Information on Mukhya Mantri Madhu Vikas Yojana Himachal
We are providing you with information about the statement issued by the official website of the Department of Horticulture in Himachal Pradesh.
- Himachal Pradesh produces around 1,500 metric tons of honey every year.
- With this, about 1,750 people in the country are involved in the beekeeping business.
- Let us tell you that the honey trade in Himachal Pradesh is over Rs 5 crores.
- The scheme will also increase farmers’ income to empower them.
- Information on the scheme has also been provided by the government on this portal http://www.hpagrisnet.gov.in/. If you want to know any information related to this scheme and you should visit this site.
Benefits of Madhu Vikas Yojna Himachal Pradesh
- The objective of Mukhya Mantri Madhu Vikas Yojana is to encourage farmers to produce and produce bee products in the state.
- Under this scheme, 50 bee colonies will be provided with the help of bees. To increase 50 bee colonies, the bees will be awarded 80 percent of the cost amount of Rs 1,600 per bee colony.
- In each district, a sum of Rs 3 lakh will be given to beekeepers in 300 bee colonies. They will be awarded a 50 percent transportation subsidy annually.
- A five-day training camp will be organized every year for 25 beginner beekeepers, under which 400 rupees will be provided for each bee, per day.
- In addition, a 15-day tour will be organized for 20 bees in well-known establishments in the country and abroad, including 7,000 per bee.
- To construct the honey processing unit, 100 percent of the project cost will be saved for planting the bee plant in Do Bigha.
- Under the horticulture mission, there is a provision to provide a 50 percent subsidy to bees on the production of bee colonies.
- An official statement said that farmers will receive a 50 percent subsidy on containers of honey extracted from foodstuffs, valued at 7,000 rupees per group.
Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana Application Process – हिमाचल मधु विकास योजना आवेदन प्रक्रिया
You can easily apply for HP Madhu Vikas Yojana by following the given procedure in stages. Follow these steps carefully: –
- To take advantage of Himachal Madhu Vikas Yojana, you have to go to the block office and fill out the form.
- Then, the form must be filled out and submitted along with the document.
- Friends, to take advantage of Madhu Vikas Yojana from the government, you have to fill out the Madhu Vikas Yojana form in the block and send it along with your documents.
- Besides, to motivate them, the government organizes camps and encourages them to follow this scheme.
- The youth will also be provided with training under this program. Where training will be provided to farmers. This training will last for 5 days, once a year.
|Central Sponsored Schemes|
|Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)|
|Sub-Mission On Agricultural Mechanization (SMAM)|
|Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY)|
Approval of beekeepers within the self-reliant development package – मुख्यमंत्री मधु विकास योजना
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaram stated that the government will implement a plan worth 500 crores to develop the infrastructure for beekeepers in the country.
Also, HP Madhu Vikas Yojana will be viable for infrastructure development related to the beekeeping development center, cluster marketing, storage center, and value-addition facilities among others. This will also increase the income of the 2 lakh beekeepers and they will lead a good life.
[PDF Download] Himachal Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Documents
(MMSAGY) HP Mukhya Mantri Shahri Ajeevika Guarantee Yojna 2023: Online Registration Form
Here we have provided all the information about the “Himachal Pradesh Madhu Vikas Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.