In Maharashtra, farmers face inherently uneven and uncertain rainfall which has a detrimental effect on tire growth. Therefore, the Maharashtra state government launched a Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme. According to the scheme, the government is calling on state makers to build a pound to collect water on their land. Therefore, the state government will provide financial support to the state setters. This is a great initiative to help the state’s farmers.
What is Magel Tyala Shettale Yojana In Maharashtra?
The state government of Maharashtra has started a new scheme called “Magel Tyala Shettale” for farmers. Under this scheme, the state government will allocate Rs.204 crore to support the agricultural pound. The motive of this scheme is to provide a sustainable and better resource of water for the country’s farmers. It will help balance the water demand for agriculture. Under the scheme, farmers will build an agricultural pond on their land, and for that, the government will provide support.
As per the government notification, the eligible farmer will receive a subsidy of 50,000 rupees. The support will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account. The state government aims to build 51,369 agricultural pounds. The state of Maharashtra state plans to geotag each pound farm project. This geo-tagging will assist in monitoring the progress of work on farm pond projects. The state government has received a large number of requests for this scheme.
Eligibility for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme
- The applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Advanced farmers must own at least 0.60 hectares of farmland.
- This scheme is for an individual landowner or group of the owner who owns common land.
How to Apply for the Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme? – मैगेल टायला शेट्टाले योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- First, the applicant farmer needs to visit the official website at https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the web home page, you will find the “Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme Application” link.
- After clicking on this link, you will get a “Login” page.
- After you log in, you will be presented with the new user registration form.
- In this form, you need to fill in all required details as mentioned, such as name, county, taluka, village, pin code, other details, etc.
- After entering the mobile phone number, you will get an OTP.
- After filling in, check all the details, and click on the “Registration” tab.
Application Process for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme
- First, the applicant farmer needs to visit the official website.
- Log in to the portal now, and you will get a new web page – https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/Login/Login.
- After that, an online application form will appear. Here you need to fill in the full information.
- The applicant needs to fill in the details of name, gender, region, taluka, village, etc.
- Now that you have filled out all the details, the applicant needs to verify all the details provided and click on the “Submit Application” button.
- Here upload all required documents and click the “Submit” button.
Department Helpline Number(मागेल त्याला शेततळे):
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-120-8040
- Magel Tyla Shettale Scheme Download PDF: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Magel Tyala Shettale“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.