प्रधानमंत्री महा आवास योजना (ग्रामीण) | Maha Awas Abhiyan Gramin Yojana | Maha Awas Abhiyan Online Application | Maha Awas Gramin Registration Form | Awas Yojana Gramin List Maharashtra | Gramin Rural Housing Scheme
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (May-G) Maharashtra government started on November 20, 2020-21. In this scheme, about 8,82,135 houses/homes in rural areas of the state will be built in a period of 100 days. The online application process for Maha Awas Yojna will begin soon All interested applicants will then be able to fill out the Maha Awas Yojana Gramin application/registration form online. Until then, check the system details such as eligibility criteria, document list, etc.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2021 online application/registration form filling process to start, apply, check eligibility criteria, list of required documents and full details here, 8.82 lakh homes to be built with an outlay of Rs. Rs 4,000 crores within 100 days under MAY Grameen Rural Housing Scheme
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2021
State government of Maharashtra has launched Maha Awas Yojana Gramin for Poor Living in Rural Areas. The CMO Maharashtra tweeted about the official launch of the scheme, which provides MAY Gramin on “ग्रामीण गृहनिर्माणला चालना देण्यासाठी ग्रामविकास विभागामार्फत पुढील शंभर दिवसात राबविण्यात येणाऱ्या महाआवास अभियानाचा आज मुख्यमंत्री उद्धव बाळासाहेब ठाकरे यांच्या हस्ते शुभारंभ करण्यात आला. या अभियानाद्वारे ग्रामीण भागात सुमारे ८.८२ लाख घरकुलांची निर्मिती करण्याचा निर्धार करण्यात आला असून सर्वांनी एकत्रित सहभागातून अभियान यशस्वी करावे, असे आवाहन मुख्यमंत्री उद्धव बाळासाहेब ठाकरे यांनी केले. “
Eligibility Criteria for MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme
The following people are eligible for the MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme. Includes scores of deprivation and lists of different priorities. Only applicants who meet the full eligibility criteria for the MAY Gramin Rural Housing Scheme can apply through the online or offline mode:-
- Homeless families or families living in kutcha houses with zero, one, or two rooms
- Non-adult households between the ages of 19 and 59.
- Households that do not have an educated adult and are at least 25 years old.
- Families that do not have any physical individual.
- Landless families who earn from casual labor.
- Families belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and other Minority categories.
- Families who do not own any motor vehicle, agricultural equipment, or fishing boat.
- Individuals who have a maximum Kisan credit card of 50,000 INR or more.
- Families who do not have a government employee or individuals earning a salary of 10,000 rupees or more.
- Individuals who do not pay any professional tax, including income tax
List of Documents for Maha Awas Yojana Gramin
Along with the duly filled out application form for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme, the following documents are required from the MAY Gramin Housing Scheme: –
- Aadhaar Card
- Applicant’s Bank Account
- A document of consent to allow the use of Aadhaar on behalf of the applicant
- Salary certificate and proof of income
- The beneficiary’s job card number registered with MGNREGA
- Swachh Bharat Mission number for the applicant
- Ethnic group testimony
- No-objection certificate(NOC) from a housing association
- An affidavit stating that the applicant or any family member owns a pucca home.
How to Apply Online for Maha Awas Yojana
The newly launched Maha Awas Yojana is expected to follow the same lines as central government major Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G).
- The state government of Maharashtra may call online application/registration forms for MAY-G Rural Housing Scheme.
- You may invite these application forms through the official government website Or a new customer portal.
- Apply the online process for Maha Awas Yojana Gramin remains unknown as full details will only be available after the official notification about the scheme has been issued.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Maha Awas Yojana Gramin“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.