Widow Pension Scheme Application | Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form | महाराष्ट्र विधवा पेंशन योजना | Widow Pension Form Online Maharashtra | Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme In Hindi | Rajiv Gandhi Widow Pension in Maharashtra
The state government launched the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme to financially benefit the widow of the Garib family. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension of 600 rupees as financial aid for widowed women from poor families in Maharashtra. This is an important scheme for the state government.
Maharashtra Widow’s 2021 Pension Scheme – महाराष्ट्र विधवा पेंशन योजना
In this scheme, if a woman has more than one child in her family, that family will receive Rs. 900 per month as pension. Maharashtra Widow will be given pensions 2020-21 until their children are 25 or working, whichever comes first.
If a woman only has daughters, this benefit will continue, even if her daughter is 25 years old or married. Widowed women interested in the state who wish to benefit from this scheme must apply. Under this scheme, the amount that the government pays to widows in the state every month will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Key points in Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme|
|Started By||By state government|
|Beneficiary||State Widow Women|
|An Objective||Grant of pension to widowed women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits of Maharashtra Widow’s 2021 Pensions Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to widows of Maharashtra who have no support.
- Under this scheme, the government will receive state widows with a monthly pension amount of 600 rupees.
- The amount the government provided to the widowed woman will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Economically impoverished widows in Maharashtra can benefit from this scheme.
Entitlement to Maharashtra Widow’s Retirement Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed 21,000 rupees.
- The applicant must have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhar card.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant must be under 65 years old.
Documentation of Maharashtra Widow’s 2021 Pension Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Personal ID
- Housing certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of the husband
- A passport-sized photo
- Bank account book
- Mobile Phone Number
How to apply for the pension scheme in Maharashtra 2021? – महाराष्ट्र में पेंशन योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to apply under this scheme should follow the method outlined below.
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website – https://mumbaisuburban.gov.in/scheme/sanjay-gandhi-niradhar-pension-scheme/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- You must download the PDF file for the Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme application form.
- After downloading the application form, you must fill in all the required information on the application form.
- After filling out all the information, all your documents must be attached to the application form.
- Next, you must submit the application form to the collector’s office / Tehsildar / Talathi Liaison Office, collector office / Tehsildar / Talathi.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Maharashtra Widow Pension Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.