Complete Details of Maharashtra Mahila Kisan Yojana 2023 | Mahila Kisan Yojana Application PDF Form | महिला किसान योजना | महाराष्ट्र महिला किसान योजना 2023 | mahila loan scheme 2023 | Apply for Mahila Kisan Yojana Loan
Dear readers. the state government of Maharashtra introduced Mahila Kisan Yojana / महिला किसान योजना महाराष्ट्र in 2012 for self-employment purposes. The main aim of this scheme is to upgrade the lifestyle of the Charmakar community. Under the direction of Mahila Kisan Yojana, the National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi, provides financial assistance to Maharashtra women of Charmakars. In this article, we look at Mahila Kisan Yojana’s scheme in detail.
इस योजना के तहत रु। 50,000 / – जिसमें रु। 10,000 / – अनुदान है और शेष रु .40,000 / – है जो 5% प्रति माह की दर पर ऋण है। चर्मकार समुदाय की महिला लाभार्थियों के लिए जहां उसका नाम 7/12 भूमि निकालने या पति-पत्नी के संयुक्त नाम पर 7/12 भूमि निकालने का है या जहां पति का नाम 7/12 निकालने पर है और वह ऋण स्वीकृत करने के लिए एक शपथ पत्र बनाती है कृषि से संबंधित कृषि परियोजनाएं।
Post of Contents
Mahila Kisan Yojana Details
The main objective of the foundation is to implement various schemes for upgrading the lifestyle of Charmakars (Dhor, Chambhar, Holar, Mochi, etc.) who are economically vulnerable and below the poverty line and with the aim of developing them educationally, economically, and socially to give them a respectable place in society. As well as producing various types of shoes and leather goods, supplying them to government departments and selling them on the open market.
Goals of Mahila Kisan Yojana
The main goal of Mahila Kisan Yojna is to improve the lifestyle of Charmakars who are economically vulnerable and below the poverty line. The scheme hopes to achieve its goals through the following basic principles:
- To develop educational opportunities for Charmakar.
- Developing the Charmakars economically and socially and giving them a respectable place in society.
- To produce various types of shoes and leather, supply them to government departments, and sell them on the open market.
Mahila Kisan Yojana Loan
Under this Mahila Kisan scheme, NSFDC is providing a loan of up to Rs. 50,000 for qualified candidates. Where Rs 10,000 represents a subsidy and the remaining Rs 40,000 is a loan at a rate of 5% per annum for the beneficiaries of the Charmakar community.
Under this scheme a loan of Rs. 50,000 / – where Rs 10,000 is a support and the rest of Rs 40,000 is a loan at a rate of 5% per annum for the beneficiaries of the Sharmakar community where her name is on 7/12 extracted from the land or the joint name of the husband and wife on 7/12 extracted from the land or where the husband’s name is at 7 / 12 extracts and submits a written affidavit to penalize a loan for agricultural projects related to agriculture.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahila Kisan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for the Mahila Kisan Yojana benefits are as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- An applicant in the Sharmakars community can only apply for Mahila Kisan Yojana.
- The age limit for this system is 18 to 50 years old.
- In the case of an applicant from a rural area, the annual income of the family must be less than Rs 98,000.
- An annual income of less than Rs 1,20,000 urban citizens can receive MKY benefits.
- Certified Government Official Caste and Income holder is eligible for MKY.
Note: The applicant must have some knowledge about the business that has applied for a loan from MKY. The applicant must not have benefited from previous government assistance under any other scheme. The applicant should not be defaulting on any loan.
Apply for Mahila Kisan Yojana Loan
Duly fill in the Mahila Kisan Scheme Application Form and submit the application form together with all documents (mentioned above) to the District Office of Leather Industries Development Corporation of Maharashtra (LIDCOM).
- The application form is available at the LIDCOM District Office.
- The applicant must fill out the form and send it to the LIDCOM District Office.
Mahila Kisan Yojana Application PDF Form Download – Click Here
Details of Mahila Kisan Yojana
|Sr No||Scheme||Detailed Information|
|1||Name of the Scheme||Mahila Kisan Yojana|
|2||Funding by||Central Government Schemes|
National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation, New Delhi (NSFDC)
|3||Scheme Objective||The main object of the Corporation is to implement various schemes to uplift the lifestyle of Charmakars (Dhor, Chambhar, Holar, Mochi, etc.) who are economically weak and below the poverty line and with an intention to develop them educationally, economically, and socially so as to give them a respectable place in society. Also the production of various types of Footwear & Leather Articles & supply to Government Departments & sale in the Open Market.|
|4||Beneficiary Category||SC – Charmakar.|
|5||Eligibility Criteria||(1) Applicant must be of Charmakar Community only.|
(2) Age Limit should be between 18 to 50 years
(3) For the 50% Subsidy Scheme and Margin Money, the Annual Income of the applicants must be below the poverty line and for NSFDC Scheme, income for Rural areas should be below 98,000/- and for Urban Rs.1,20,000/-.
(4) Applicants must be permanent residents of Maharashtra State.
(5) He must produce the Income and Caste Certificate of Authorised Govt. Officer.
Applicant must have knowledge of the business for which he has applied for the loan.
|6||Benefits Provided||Under this scheme loan of Rs. 50,000/- in which Rs.10,000/- is subsidy and the remaining Rs.40,000/- is loan at the rate of 5% p.a. for female beneficiaries of Charmakar Community where her name is in 7/12 extract of land or husband-wife’s joint name on 7/12 extract of land or where the name of husband is on 7/12 extract and he makes an affidavit to sanction the loan for the agricultural projects related to agricultural.|
|7||Application Process||The application form is available at the District Office of LIDCOM.|
Applicant must fill out the form and submit it to the District Office of LIDCOM
|8||Category of Scheme||Employment|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mahila Kisan Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.