Women and Kishori Samman Yojana | Mahila Kishori Samman Yojana 2023 | महिला एवं किशोरी सम्मान योजना कार्यान्वयन प्रक्रिया | हरियाणा महिला एवं किशोरी सम्मान योजना लाभ, उद्देश्य 2023 | Women and Kishori Samman Yojana In Hindi / English
Dear Readers, Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana / हरियाणा महिला विकास किशोरी सम्मान योजना was launched by Haryana State Government by CM Manohar Lal Khattar on August 5, 2020. In this scheme, the state government will free sanitary pads will be provided for BPL women/girls in the villages.
Moreover, Mukhya Mantri Doodh Uphar Yojana was launched through video conferencing. In CM Milk Gift Scheme, fortified milk (Dudh) will be offered to recipients at their doorstep. What are the benefits of this scheme? Eligible for the scheme and so on. If you want to get all the important information regarding this 2020-21 scheme, you must read this article of ours to the end.
Haryana Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana (महिला एवं किशोरी सम्मान योजना) 2023, free sanitary napkin for BPL girls and women between from 10 to 45 years of age, 6 pads packets are given every month, Mukhyamantri Doodh Upra Yojana (Chief Minister’s Milk Gift Scheme) will also be introduced to provide fortified milk to children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers.
Post of Contents
Haryana Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana Details
In Haryana Mukhyamantri Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana 2023, Anganwadi workers will provide free sanitary napkins to beneficiaries in their homes. People can now check the eligibility criteria and important features of the Free BPL Women and Girls Sanitary Napkin Distribution Scheme.
The main purpose of the Haryana Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Scheme is to promote menstrual hygiene and empower women. Every 10 to 45-year-old woman/girl will get a pack of 6 sanitary pads totally free every month. In Haryana, there are 11,24,871 BPL families. In order to provide sanitary pads to every girl in these village families, Rs. An amount of Rs. 39.80 crore has been allocated.
Highlights of Women and Kishori Samman Yojana
|Scheme Name||Women and Kishori Samman Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Haryana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Haryana|
|Purpose||Providing free-of-charge sanitary napkins to women living below the poverty line of Haryana.|
Eligibility Criteria for the Free Sanitary Pad Distribution Scheme in Haryana
Here are the eligibility criteria for the free sanitary napkin distribution scheme in Haryana: –
- You must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- It must belong to the category below the poverty line (BPL).
- The maximum age for a woman should not exceed 45 years.
- The minimum age of the girl should not be less than 10 years.
- The girl/woman must be residing in any of the villages under the authority of the Haryana state government.
- Only those women who fulfill the above criteria will receive free sanitary pads under Haryana Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana 2023.
Advantages and Features of Women and Kishori Samman Yojana
- This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar on August 5, 2020, through video conferencing.
- Under this scheme, women from 10 to 45 years old will be provided 6 pads for one year free of charge.
- Women and Kishore Saman Yojana can be taken advantage of by women who live below the poverty line.
- The scheme will be run by the Department of Women and Child Development.
- The government has set a budget of Rs 30.80 crore to run the Women and Kishori Samman Yojana.
- Through this scheme, women will be aware of their health and get rid of diseases as well.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Yojana (CM Milk Gift Scheme)
The state government of Haryana had also started Mukhyamantri Doodh Uphar Scheme to improve the nutrition level of babies and mothers. All those children, pregnant women, and nursing mothers who come to Anganwadi centers will now receive 200ml of fortified skimmed milk powder. In the CM Milk gift scheme, children and women will now get free milk 6 days a week. This scheme will simultaneously work with Mahila Evam Kishori Samman Yojana.
Where do you get the sanitary napkins under the direction of Haryana Women and Kishori Samman Yojana?
Under this scheme, the sanitary napkins for students studying at the school will be provided through the school and the remaining sanitary napkins will be provided through the Anganwadi Center. These sanitary pads will be provided for a period of 6 pads/per month for 1 year.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mahila Kishori Samman Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.