Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, started for the benefit of women. Under this scheme, the Haryana state government will provide self-employment opportunities to the state’s tabulated scheduled caste (SC) class. The women of the country will receive a loan of Rs. 6000 of 5% annual rate to establish their own business.
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana Apply | हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म | हरियाणा महिला समृद्धि योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करे? | Mahila Samridhi Yojana Registration | SC/ST/OBC Application Form
Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2020
Women interested in the SC category in the state who wish to obtain loans to start their own business under this Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana, then they must apply online by visiting the web portal. The Haryana Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (HSFDC) has announced Mahila Samridhi Yojana. The state government will offer benefits to women belonging to the SC category under this scheme. To take advantage of the benefits under this scheme, the beneficiaries must have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Main Points of Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana|
|Started by||Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||State SC women|
|An Objective||Providing employment opportunities|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Women’s prosperity plan for the beneficiary
SC category women can take advantage of loans subject to eligibility criteria as described later in the section. These loans can be availed under Mahila Samridhi Yojana pib for the following purposes.
- Beauty salon
- Dairy farming
- Bangle shop
- Beautification saloon
- Tea shop
- Papad making
- Tailor shop
- A clothing store
- Make a basket
- Any other viable business
Documents Required for Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojna
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 45 years old.
- Aadhar card
- Personal ID
- Certificate of residence
- Bank account book
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
- Women belong to the scheduled castes.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- BPL category for women will be awarded a grant of up to Rs 10,000.
How to Online Apply Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana? – महिला समृद्धि योजना
Interested recipients of the state, who wish to apply online to take advantage of this scheme, then follow the method outlined below.
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of the Saral portal.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Online registration form Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana appears in front of you.
- After that, you must fill in all the required information on the registration form, after completing all the information.
- Click the Submit button and then log in with the “login ID” and “password“.
- Click “Apply for services” and then click the “View all available services” link.
- After that, the HSFDC department will need to specify “service name for the woman’s employment application“.
- Here applicants can enter all their details accurately.
- The application can submit the fully completed MSY application form to complete the process online.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.