marang gomke jaipal singh munda scholarship at www.jharkhand.gov.in | jharkhand marang gomke jaipal singh munda overseas scholarship scheme | झारखंड मारंग गोमके जयपाल सिंह मुंडा प्रवासी छात्रवृत्ति योजना | MGJSMO pdf form download
Dear readers, the Jharkhand Government has launched the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2021. The MGJSMO Scholarship Yojana is the initiative of its kind to encourage tribal students to pursue higher education abroad. The MGJSMO Scholarship scheme Program is launched for ST students of Jharkhand to pursue postgraduate studies at universities in England and Ireland.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to apply for Jharkhand Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme Login, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, Application, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
Details of Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2021
मारंग गोमके जयपाल सिंह मुंडा प्रवासी छात्रवृत्ति योजना के बारे में – Under Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Scholarship Scheme was accepted into St John’s College, Oxford, six students from the state’s Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities have been selected to pursue postgraduate studies at prestigious UK institutes under a state-funded scholarship. This scheme is named after the MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme. The scheme was named after Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship who was the first tribal student to study abroad at Oxford University in England between 1922 and 1929. Later, he led the Indian hockey team at the 1928 Amsterdam Olympic Games, which propelled them to win the gold medal Medal in the Olympics.
Highlights of MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme
|Name||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Jharkhand State|
|Objective||Providing an opportunity to study abroad|
|Beneficiary||Schedule Tribe students|
Who is Marang Jhumki Jaipal Singh Munda?
Jaipal Singh Munda was born into a family of ST in the small village of Takra Pahantoli in the undivided state of Bihar, who used to tend cattle which were taken by missionaries to England after they recognized his extraordinary talent and graduated with honors in Economics from St John’s College, Oxford. Munda had left the coveted ICS and later led the Indian hockey team at the 1928 Amsterdam Olympics to win the gold medal. Munda, who had taken on teaching assignments abroad, returned to India in 1937 and became a voice for tribal rights.
Launching the MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme
The Government of Jharkhand launched the MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme on 29th December 2020 with all financial support provided to students of ST communities in Jharkhand intending to pursue a one-year MSc or a two-year MSc in 22 courses at 15 selected top universities in the UK. The Government notified the program on 7 March 2021. Applications from prospective students for the Scholarship Scheme were invited on 7 March 2021, after which students were selected for the scholarship to pursue higher education in England.
The state government has claimed that Jharkhand is the only state to implement a state-funded initiative for ST students only to receive higher education in the UK. Chief minister Soren on September 22, 2021, will congratulate the students and their family members. Under the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme, students coming from the Scheduled Tribe category, living expenses, travel, and other expenses will be provided. At present, the institutes include universities in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. In the future, the MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme will be expanded to include prestigious institutes in other countries as well.
Approval of the Marang Jhumki Jaipal Singh Munda Scholarship Scheme
The batch of six students will pave the way for tribal talents to apply and seek future support for study abroad under the scholarship scheme approved by the Cabinet on December 28, 2020, at its meeting chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren. The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme is a fitting tribute to a tribal symbol and is probably the first scholarship offered by any country to encourage young talents to pursue studies at prestigious institutes abroad.
Beneficiaries of the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda External Scholarship Scheme
The following six students have qualified for the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda External Scholarship Scheme:-
- Hercules Singh Munda will be pursuing an MA at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- Ajitesh Murmu will study for a master’s degree in architecture at University College London.
- Akanksha Mery has been selected for a Master’s degree in Climate Change Science and Management at Loughborough University.
- Dinesh Bhagat will be pursuing an MA in Climate Change, Development and Policy at the University of Sussex.
- Anjana Pratima Dungdung selected for Master’s degree at University of Warwick.
- Priya Murmu will pursue a master’s degree in Creative Writing at Loughborough University.
The Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Scholarship Scheme abroad will benefit tribal youth who will represent the culture, values, rich legacy, and community on the world stage and will bring glory to Jharkhand and the rest of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for the Marang Jhumki Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- For a Master’s degree, M. Phil degree, the candidate must have achieved 55% or more marks in the Bachelor’s degree and two years of teaching work in a related subject is desirable.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have experience with this scholarship.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years. If the applicant is over 40 years of age, in such a case he will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Only permanent residents of Jharkhand can apply for this scholarship.
- To take advantage of the benefits of this scholarship, the applicant must have a caste certificate from the Scheduled Tribe.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be 1,200,000 or less. A person who earns more than this will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- More than one child of the same parent or guardian will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The benefit of this scholarship will only be granted to any beneficiary once for a particular course.
- Children of Government or State Government Minister of India will not be covered under this scholarship.
Required Documents for MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme
The applicant must have the following self-certified documents.
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Income certificate or a copy of the income tax return
- caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Acceptance letter from a university/educational institution in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- IELTS / GRE / TOEFL certificate
Application Procedure for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Scheme
मारंग गोमके जयपाल सिंह मुंडा प्रवासी छात्रवृत्ति योजना पर आवेदन करें – To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MGJSMO Scholarship Scheme – https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- The home page of the organization will be displayed on your screen
- After that, go to the Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Caste section.
- Click on Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship – PDF Application Form Download – Click Here.
- Scholarship Instructions will open on your screen.
- You must successfully fill out the application form by downloading the application form.
- The application form has been successfully sent to the specified email address.
- Now you have to scan the application form and email it to the following address – email@example.com.
- Firstly, visit the official website of scholarship scheme (Department of Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare) – https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Next, a pag will be open on your screen.
- After that, select the login option from the upper right corner – https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/Login.
- A new login form will appear.
- Enter login details like username, password and adn captcha code.
- Now click on the Login option button.
The scholarship selection procedure is as follows:
- The State Government will give priority to students, who have received the letter of offer for admission to the institutions specified in the applications received under this scholarship.
- Then, students who have passed IECTS, GRE, or TOEFL will get priority and will have very good results in it.
- Candidates must also state that they are the first members of their family to apply for this position and that their parents are not ministers in the central or state government.
- Children of ministers do not benefit from this scholarship.
IMPORTANT KEY POINTS
Self-certification is required by the applicant
- The applicant is the first member of his family to apply under this scheme.
- The father/mother of the applicant is not a minister in the state of Jharkhand or the Government of India.
Prioritization of the Applicants
- First priority is given to candidates who have already received the offer Acceptance letter from the chosen university/United educational institutions Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- The second priority should be given to those candidates who have succeeded Qualified / passed IELTS / GRE / TOEFL.
Essential Documents to be submitted by the applicant
- A copy of a certified copy of Aadhar
- Self-certified online residence certificate issued by the competent authority
- Online Caste Certificate is self-certified issued by the relevant authority
- Self-certified income tax return/self-certification
- Self-certified score sheet with a pass certificate
- High School Certificate
- Experience certificate (teaching/professional work), if any
- Acceptance letter from a UK university / educational institution for Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- IELTS / GRE / TOEFL certificate
Important Links [PDF Download]
|1||Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship Cabinet Resolution||Click Here|
|2||Advertisement for Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship||Click Here|
|3||Application Form Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Overseas Scholarship||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “marang gomke jaipal singh munda scholarship“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.