PM Matsya Sampada Yojna Registration 2024 | प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य सम्पदा योजना | पीएम मत्स्य सम्पदा योजना 2024 | Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana PDF | Matsya Sampada Yojana App Download | Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Apply Online
The Prime Minister implemented a relief package of 20 lakh crores, under which funds were distributed in all departments. After the approval of the Pardhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana has also started with the assistance of the Prime Minister, which will provide jobs for about 55 lakh people. Under this scheme, 70 lakh tonnes of fish could be produced comfortably, which would double the fish export industry.
There are many schemes for farmers working in the country, such as farming or raising animals, so that their lives can be improved. But so far there is no such scheme for fishermen as the country’s aquaculture, which could also promote organisms and aquatic products. So now there is no need to worry about such people because, in the Union Budget for 2019, a scheme has been announced for people working in the fisheries and aquaculture sector.
Post of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Details (PMMSY)
The prime minister is undergoing fisheries real estate planning, government fisheries, and India’s changing hotspot for aquatic products. This will be done through appropriate policies, marketing, and infrastructure support. PM Matsya Sampada Yojana will encourage aquaculture by ensuring easy access to credit.
Apart from this, the central government has also decided to introduce insurance for all fishers along with expanding all farmer welfare schemes and social security schemes. The PMMSY will be implemented in all states/union territories over a period of 5 years from FY 2020-21 to FY 2024-25.
Highlights of Pradhan Manti Matsya Sampada Yojana
|Name of Scheme
|Prime Minister Fisheries Scheme(नील क्रांति)
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Agriculture and Fisheries Department
|Country’s farmers, livestock, and fish farmers
Benefits of Pradhan Manti Matsya Sampada Yojana
- Several plans have been launched to provide assistance to all residents of the region in the country, but the aquaculture sector has not been able to obtain better benefits so far.
- With this scheme, the water area will also get the same benefits as other areas. So that the water area can also be enhanced.
- This program has also been started to encourage fish farming, as it is a very important sector, which will also increase fish production.
- Through this scheme, the loan facility will be facilitated for people belonging to the fishing community, in order to promote related aquatic products or other businesses in the water areas as well.
- Last year, a fund was set aside for this by the Modi government, which was Rs 7,522 crore. This fund was called the Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund, meaning FIDF.
- Financial assistance for this scheme will be provided to the state government, cooperatives, and individuals as well as entrepreneurs from this fund on the basis of reasonable rates.
- Through this scheme, the government wants to include fishers working in the fisheries and aquaculture sectors in welfare schemes that are managed for the benefit of farmers and society. So that they can also have accident insurance.
- The government has set a target of fish production of up to 15 million tons by 2020, which will be met through this scheme.
- Under this new effort, under this new division, the planner tries to overcome the shortcomings in this area, as well as how to control infrastructure, production, yield, product quality, and management.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
To increase fish farming in the country, Prime Minister Modi launched Matsya Sampada Yojana.
A scheme has been launched to increase employment in the country.
PMMSY will bring about a blue revolution through sustainable and responsible – development by addressing critical infrastructure gaps in the fisheries sector.
E-Gopala Mobile App
Here we have provided all the information about the “Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.