Mera Ration App Download 2023 | मेरा राशन ऐप डाउनलोड | Mera Ration App Download Link | Mera Ration App Download APK | मेरा राशन मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड 2022-23 | Mera Ration Mobile App Download | One Nation One Ration Card | ONORC Mera Ration App Download | Mera Ration App Download in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the central government launched the “Mera Ration App / मेरा राशन ऐप” for the beneficiaries of the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme. Mera Ration Mobile App Download / मेरा राशन मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड is now available on Android Play Store for Android smartphone users. This app will enable एक राष्ट्र एक राशन कार्ड (ONORC) recipients to easily get food at fair-price stores.
In this article, tell us how you can download the Mera Ration App / ਮੀਰਾ ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਐਪ through the direct link. The central government launched the Mera Ration app for One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) beneficiaries. Download Mera Ration Mobile App is now available on Google Play Store for Android users.
PM One District One Focus Product Scheme 2023 – Check ODOFP Products List in District Wise
Launch of the Mera Ration App as part of the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme
Within the framework of the government’s One Nation One ration card program, the Mera Ration app was launched on March 12, 2021. This aims to enable ration cards to be transferred nationwide under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). The app is currently available in both English and Hindi. More functions will be added to the app in the coming days. The app will soon be available in 14 languages. Currently, the One Nation One ration card program covers 32 states and Union Territories. The integration of the remaining four states – West Bengal, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, and Assam, is expected to be completed in the next few months.
Highlights of Mera Ration Mobile App for Android
|App Name||Mera Ration Mobile App – मेरा राशन ऐप डाउनलोड|
|App Size||29 MB|
|Required Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered by||Central AEPDS Team|
|Developer||National Informatics Centre, Andhra Pradesh State Centre, A-Block, BRKR Bhawan, Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad-500 063|
Beneficiaries of the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC)
- ONORC covers approximately 69 crores of NFSA beneficiaries, which means that 86% of the population is already included in these 32 states through this scheme.
- Data from the Food and General Distribution Administration revealed that 23.26 crores of people have already benefited from the single ration card scheme.
- During the peak period of COVID-19 – from April 2020 to February 2021, a total of around 15.4 crores of transferable transactions were recorded under ONORC.
- The central government is collaborating with other ministries and departments to reach immigrant NFSA recipients.
Benefits of Mera Ration App/Application
- Locate a nearby fair price store
- Check the eligibility of nutritional grains
- Recent transfers
- Aadhaar sowing condition
- Immigrants can register their immigration details through the application
- Option to provide suggestion or feedback
- ONORC empowers immigrant residents
The reform of the One Nation One Ration Card, in particular, enables the immigrant population, most of whom are workers, daily wages, and the urban poor such as rag pickers, street dwellers, temporary workers in organized and unorganized sectors, domestic workers, etc., who often change their place of residence to be themselves. Belief in food security.
Download the Mera Ration Mobile App from Google Playstore
Here is the direct link for Android smartphone users to download the Mera Ration Mobile app from the google play store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.onenationonecard
The Mera Ration app download page from the google play store will appear below: –
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You must find the install link and click on it.
- Now you have to fill in the online process by registering for this application.
- After completing the online application process, you will continue to receive information regarding any updates.
Mera Ration App for ONORC Beneficiaries to Get Food from FPS
The One Nation One ration card scheme or system ensures that subsidized food grains are distributed to ration cardholders under the NFSA. People can upload food grains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) store anywhere in the country using the same/current NFSA ration card after biometric / Aadhaar authentication on the ePoS device. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries would continue to have rice, wheat, and coarse grains at the rate of Rs. 3, Rs. 2, and Rs. 1 per kg, respectively, in other states as well.
PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2023: Benefits, How to get Rs 15 Lakh, Application Form
[Complete Information] Pradhan Mantri Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana 2023 – आत्मनिर्भर स्वस्थ भारत योजना
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mera Ration Mobile App Download“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.