The ‘Meri Mati, Mera Desh‘ campaign, announced by our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi in the run-up to Independence Day, is a nationwide initiative aimed at recognizing the brave martyred hearts of India as well as commemorating the conclusion of the Battle of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The campaign activities, which began on August 9, were a fitting ode to the countless warriors who laid down their lives for the country.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi wished every success to the Meri Mati Mera Desh campaign and expressed hope that the ‘Vatika’ prepared by the soil from all over the country would fulfill the ideal of ‘Ek Bharat Shreshth Bharat‘ – #MeriMaatiMeraDesh #VeeronKaVandan.
Post of Contents
Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign
‘Meri Maati Mera Desh‘, with the slogan ‘Mitti ko naman, veeron ka vandan‘, is a people-led ‘Jan bhagidari’ initiative to celebrate 75 years of India’s independence. It is the finale of ‘Azaadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.’ ‘Meri Mati Mera Desh‘ celebrates the many achievements of the nation. It includes paying tribute to the ‘Vers’ who protect our nation. The celebrations will be held at the village, panchayat, block, urban local body, state, and national levels.
Meri Mati Mera Desh Campaign MMMD Highlights
|Meri Maati Mera Desh Abhiyan Campaign 2024
मेरी माटी-मेरा देश अभियान
|Government of India
|Meri Mati Mera Desh Pledge Solgan
|Mitti Ko Naman, Veeron Ka Vandan
|Motive of Pledge
|Pay Tribute to Freedom Fighters & Motherland
|Who Can Pledge
|Anyone having Devotion to the Country of India
We affirm our connection to the nourishing Earth and honor our bravest with the following simple actions:
- Dedicated to Shilavalakam – Installation of Veer’s nameplate.
- Take the Panch Pran pledge.
- Vasudha Vandhan – Creation of Amrit Vatika with 75 saplings of local trees.
- Veeron Ka Vandan – Honoring the freedom fighters/brave people who protect the nation and the families of the brave.
- Raising the national flag and singing the national anthem.
Mitti will be collected from the villages of India at the block level and finally brought to the capital with volunteers from each block who will assemble for the Kartavya Path. Amrit Vatika will be planted in the capital and the Hon’ble Prime Minister will administer the Panch Pran pledge to the volunteers.
Meri Mati Mera Desh Program- Certificate Download
- First, you have to go to the official website of Meri Mati Mera Desh – https://merimaatimeradesh.gov.in/.
- Then the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page of the site, you will see the “Take Pledge” option.
- Once you click a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now on a new page, you have to carefully enter your name, mobile number, status, and all the required information.
- After that, you have to read the section given below carefully and finally click on the submit option.
Next, a new page will open once you click on it. Now you have to plant a plant or hold a clay lamp in your hand. You must upload one of these personal photos. After uploading your profile picture, you have to click on the submit button. Meri Maati Mera Desh Certificate will now open on your screen. On this page, you will see the download option. You have to click on the form and download it. In this way, you will be able to download the Meri Mati Mera Desh Abhiyan certificate.
Under the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav‘ campaign, the ‘Meri Mati-Mera Desh‘ campaign will start on August 9, 2023. Programs will be organized at all panchayat and block levels till August 30. These programs will end in the Delhi workflow.
The ‘Amrit Vatika’ on Delhi Expressway will be built from the soil of panchayats across the country. This will be the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Memorial‘ dedicated to the heroes who contributed to freedom, unity, and integrity.
Apart from that, for the purpose of preserving the ponds in the villages, memorials will also be built on their banks with the names of the martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the sake of the country and duty.