Meri Pehchan Portal Registration – The Government of India has launched the Meri Pahchan Portal (मेरी पहचान पोर्टल). The central government launches various types of schemes to provide benefits to the citizens of the country. To apply for these schemes, beneficiaries have to create separate login IDs on different portals. Through this portal, citizens are required to create a single login ID and through this ID, citizens can register for various schemes. This article will cover all the important information related to Meri Pehchan Portal. You will learn how to register. Apart from this, you will also get to know all the important details related to the above-mentioned portal.
Post of Contents
About Meri Pehchan Portal 2024 – मेरी पहचान पोर्टल
MeriPehchaan – National Single Sign-On (NSSO) is a user authentication service where a single set of credentials provides access to multiple online applications or services. This provides significant benefits to both users and application administrators. For users, it eliminates the need to repeatedly prove their identities for different apps and maintain different credentials for each app and also helps in identifying real apps instead of fake ones. For the application owner, it helps save time, effort, and cost of building authentication systems for each service independently.
मेरी पहचान पोर्टल in Hindi
- मेरी पहचान – राष्ट्रीय एकल साइन-ऑन (एनएसएसओ) एक उपयोगकर्ता प्रमाणीकरण सेवा है जिसमें क्रेडेंशियल का एक सेट कई ऑनलाइन एप्लिकेशन या सेवाओं तक पहुंच प्रदान करता है। यह उपयोगकर्ताओं और एप्लिकेशन व्यवस्थापकों दोनों के लिए प्रमुख लाभ प्रदान करता है।
- उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए, यह अलग-अलग एप्लिकेशन के लिए बार-बार अपनी पहचान साबित करने की आवश्यकता को समाप्त करता है और प्रत्येक एप्लिकेशन के लिए अलग-अलग क्रेडेंशियल रखता है और नकली लोगों के विपरीत वास्तविक एप्लिकेशन की पहचान करने में भी मदद करता है।
- एप्लिकेशन के मालिक के लिए यह स्वतंत्र रूप से प्रत्येक सेवा के लिए प्रमाणीकरण प्रणाली बनाने के लिए समय, प्रयास और लागत बचाने में मदद करता है।
Highlights Of Meri Pehchan Portal
|Meri Pahchan Portal
मेरी पहचान पोर्टल
|Government Of India (GOI)
|Citizens of the country
|To provide the benefits of all central and state government schemes to citizens through a single portal.
|The ability to log in to the official portal for all government schemes using a single login ID.
Purpose of Meri Pehchan Portal
The main objective of the ambitious Meri Pehchan portal launched by the Government of India is to provide equal facilities to all citizens of the country to apply under various government schemes run by the Central and State Governments on a single digital platform. Through the Meri Pehchaan portal, citizens will no longer need separate login IDs to visit their official portal to avail of benefits under various government schemes. Citizens will now be able to register themselves on this portal and use just one login ID to apply under all government schemes. Through this commendable portal, citizens will be freed from the inconvenience of repeatedly creating different login IDs to apply under different government schemes.
Get to know your user
You will get verified information about your user who is logged in via MeriPehchaan. Users will be able to reuse MeriPehchaan profile information to access other government services.
Allow Single Sign-On for Your Users
Allow users to log in to your service using their mobile number, username, password/PIN, and two-factor authentication. This will allow users to access all services with a single login.
Benefits and Features of meripehchaan.gov.in Portal
- The government of India launched the Meri Pahchan Portal.
- Through this portal, citizens will be able to apply under various government schemes.
- They will also be able to collect all the important information through this portal about the different schemes.
- Now citizens are not required to visit separate portals to register under different schemes.
- This portal will save a lot of time and money and will also provide transparency in the system.
- With the implementation of this portal, the beneficiary’s standard of living will also be improved.
- Through the Meri Pehchan portal, citizens will be able to register on different portals through single login credentials.
Benefits of Partnership
You can provide the best user experience to your users with our digital platform.
- Seamless User Onboarding
Users can seamlessly access various services.
- Multifactor Authentication
To provide a greater level of Security and Privacy
- Standardized Registration
Users need not submit different credentials (UserId & Password) for different service
How MeriPehchaan Auth Works?
- Apply Online
- Get API Key
- Develop Host API’s
- Integrate with MeriPehchaan
- Perform testing/audit
- Go Live
When applying to use any government service or facility, some important documents must be submitted. Likewise, it will be mandatory for citizens to submit the following necessary documents to register on the Meri Pehchan portal:-
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile Phone Number
- email address
- DG Locker ID/E-Certificate/General Introduction
- Create Single Identity – Create your single online identity
- Select Provider – You can avail of MeriPehchaan service via DigiLocker, e-Pramaan & Jan Parichay
- Enter Basic Information – Provide information like name, DOB, mobile, etc
- Verify Identity – Verify with the help of Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN
- Avail Services – Now you can avail services of applications that are already onboarded on “MeriPehchaan“
Meri Pehchan Portal Online Registration Process
Meri pehchan national single sign-on
- First, visit the official website of Meri Pahchan Portal – https://meripehchaan.gov.in/.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on Log in to Meri Pehchaan.
- After that, you have to click on Register Now.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter your mobile number and click on generate OTP. After that, enter the OTP password in the OTP field.
- Now enter your name, date of birth, gender, username, etc. After that click on Verify.
- By following this procedure, you can register on the Meri Pehchan portal.
Single Citizen Login across the system
Login To MeriPehchaan
Seamless User Onboarding
Users can seamlessly access various services
Users need not submit different credentials for different services
To provide greater level of Security and Privacy
- Provide Credentials – Login with Mobile/User Name with Password/PIN
- Verify OTP – Verify OTP to provide your authenticity
- Avail Services – Now you can avail services of applications that are already onboarded on “MeriPehchaan”
Contact Us @meripehchaan.gov.in
Technical Documentation for Application Onboarding
MeriPehchaan API’s Specification Document
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Digital India Corporation (DIC)
National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Frequently Asked Questions
MeriPehchaan is a single sign-on platform that authenticates citizens easily and securely. It is a large-scale collaboration between the three major SSO platforms such as Jan Parichay, e-Pramaan, and DigiLocker. MeriPehchaan authenticates the user based on multiple authentication parameters like username, mobile number, Aadhaar, PAN, etc.
The primary goal of MeriPehchaan is to eliminate single and repetitive login procedures by centralizing user authentication and identity management in a central identity provider. It increases user productivity at the national level as its intuitive interface allows for better user navigation and provides seamless access to multiple services and applications via just one-time authentication.
MeriPehchaan is a collaboration between 3 national-level SSO organizations, so a user can register on any of the 3 major SSO platforms. A citizen can register by providing a mobile number, name, and gender to create credentials, such as username and password. The user can also do eKYC using Aadhaar and PAN.
One can log in using credentials like username/mobile/Aadhaar/PAN and password generated at the time of registration on the respective SSO platform (Jan Parichay, e-Pramaan, DigiLocker). Upon successful authentication, two-step multi-factor authentication is also performed. After completing two-factor authentication, the user logs in successfully.
Yes, it is completely safe as the SSOs of MeriPehchaan take care of the Aadhaar data and keep the Aadhaar details in the Aadhaar vault as per the Aadhaar Act guidelines.
The user can register his complaint through servicedesk.nic.in or call the toll-free number 1800111555.