Prime Minister Modi launched the Varun Mitra scheme for all unemployed youth in the country. Online registrations will be invited soon under this scheme. Recently, the government of India started this scheme while taking into account the interests of all unemployed youth in the country.
Under this scheme, all unemployed youth and learners will be assisted in finding a job. The Varun Mitra Yojana is the New Year’s gift to unemployed youth in Modi’s government.
PM Varun Mitra Scheme 2020 | वरुण मित्र योजना 2020 फॉर्म | Prime Minister Varun Mitra Scheme in Hindi | Varun Mitra Yojana Online Registration Form | mnre.gov.in Varun Mitra Scheme
Prime Minister Varun Mitra 2020 Scheme
The Modi government started the Varun Mitra scheme for all unemployed youth in the country. Under this scheme, free training will be provided for unemployed youth. The scheme will be announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a scheme organized by the Ministry of MNRE and NISE. After completing the training provided under this scheme, all young people can get a good job.
Main Points of Varun Mitra Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Varun Mitra Scheme|
|By whom||Modi government|
|Training Period||3 weeks (120 hours)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Under this government scheme launched by the Government of India, training will be provided on the following systems, such as:
- Renewable energy
- Solar Resources Assessment
- Solar photovoltaic energy
- Groundwater level
- Solar water pump component
- DT converter
- Pump Motor
- Network Installation
- Stand-alone solar PV water pumping
In addition, training on safety, operation, maintenance, testing, and commissioning practices will be provided for solar PV systems. This Varun Mitra training will run from January 1 to January 19, 2019, about 3 weeks / 120 hours.
Eligibility Criteria for Varun Mitra Yojana
- A resident of India – anyone with an Indian nationality can apply for this scheme. Candidates residing in any union state or territory can apply within the scheme.
- Unemployed – Only the unemployed can apply for the program. Those who are already employed in any job are not eligible for this scheme.
- Identity Card – At the time of training in the program, the applicant must keep the Aadhaar card, voter ID, or driver’s license.
Online Registration Form Varun Mitra Yojana 2020
If you also want to get free training under Pradhan Mantri Varun Mitra Yojana, you must register online for this. If you want a housing and training facility under the Varun Mitra scheme. Therefore, you will have to pay 600 rupees a day. The maximum benefit from the training provided under this scheme will be available to young I&C diploma holders, graduate engineers, solar project owners, and program support units.
To apply online under PM Varun Mitra Scheme, you must go to its official website. You can get an online registration form. However, you will get full information regarding how to apply for this scheme.
Please provide the following details.
- The name of the deputies
- Designation (if any)
- Organization (if any)
- Home address
- Contact details (mobile phone number and email ID)
Varun Mitra scheme helpline
- Contact Person: – Miss Pooja Sharma (Consultant)
- Helpline Number: – (0124) 2853-039 / 99997-25683 / 98181-56427
- Official Email ID: – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we have provided all the information about the “Varun Mitra Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.