mo chhatua yojana scheme 2022-23 | Odisha Mo Chhatua Application Login | Mochhatua.in ରେ ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ଛତୁଆ ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍ | ओडिशा मो छतुआ योजना | ମୋ ଛତୁଆ ଯୋଜନା 2021-22 | mo chatua odisha login | Odisha Mo Chhatua Scheme in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Odisha government has launched the Mo Chhatua / Mochhatua.in ରେ ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ଛତୁଆ ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍ / ओडिशा मो छतुआ योजना application to simplify supply chain management for take-home Ration (THR). CM Naveen Patnaik launched the Mo Chhatua app under the 5T initiatives of the Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Mission Shakti (MS). In this article, we will tell you full details of Mo Chhatua and THR Applications for pregnant and lactating/breastfeeding mothers. All Android smartphone users can download MoChhatua Odisha mobile app from the google play store.
Odisha Mo Chhatua app Log in at mochhatua.in, download MoChhatua Mobile app from google play store (android), and supply chain management for taking Home Ration for pregnant women, Lactating/breastfeeding mothers, and babies.
Mochhatua.in ରେ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ମୋ ଛତୁଆ ଆବେଦନ ଲଗଇନ୍ | MoChhatua ଓଡିଶା ମୋବାଇଲ୍ ଆପ୍ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ | ଗର୍ଭବତୀ ମହିଳା, ସ୍ତନ୍ୟପାନ କରାଉଥିବା ମାଆମାନଙ୍କ ପାଇଁ ହୋମ ରେସନ (THR) ନିଅନ୍ତୁ |
Log in to the Odisha Mo Chhatua Application – ओडिशा मो छतुआ एप्लिकेशन में लॉग इन करें
Odisha government has Mo Chhatua launched to simplify THR’s supply chain management.
- Firstly, you can access the Odisha Mo Chhatua app official website through the link – http://mochhatua.in/home/index.html.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the main page of the official Odisha Mo Chhatua app, the MIS feature.
- When you click on the “MIS” tab, a new page for logging into the Odisha Mo Chhatua app or directly click here – http://mochhatua.in/index.php.
- Then next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Here, the concerned persons can enter the username, password, and captcha.
- Then click on the “Login” button to log in to the Mo Chhatua application in the official web portal.
ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ଛତୁଆ ଆପ୍ mochhatua.in ରେ ଲଗ୍ ଇନ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ, ଗୁଗୁଲ୍ ପ୍ଲେ ଷ୍ଟୋର (ଆଣ୍ଡ୍ରଏଡ୍) ରୁ MoChhatua ମୋବାଇଲ୍ ଆପ୍ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍ କରନ୍ତୁ ଏବଂ ଗର୍ଭବତୀ ମହିଳା, ସ୍ତନ୍ୟପାନ କରାଉଥିବା ମା ଏବଂ ଶିଶୁମାନଙ୍କ ପାଇଁ ଟେକ୍ ହୋମ୍ ରେସନ୍ ପାଇଁ ଯୋଗାଣ ଶୃଙ୍ଖଳା ପରିଚାଳନା |
Take Home Ration (THR)
The Home Ration [THR] is given to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers – Children 6 months to 3 years old because they do not attend AWC on a daily basis. Children who are very underweight (3-6 years old) are also given THR in addition to a hot cooked meal. THR helps address the nutritional status of marginalized and vulnerable populations in society. A standard THR menu is designed and implemented to meet protein and calorie parameters within certified ratio cost.
The different categories of beneficiaries covered under the Take Home Ration (THR) are:
- Children (from 6 months to 3 years)
- Pregnant and Nursing mothers
- Children are severely underweight
- Teenage girls
Objectives of the ICDS Scheme
- Improving the nutritional and health status of children under the age of six and pregnant and lactating women.
- Laying the foundations for the child’s proper psychological, physical, and social development.
- Reducing deaths, illnesses, malnutrition, and school dropouts.
- Achieving effective coordination of policy and implementation between different departments to enhance child development.
- Enhancing the mother’s ability to take care of the child’s natural health and nutritional needs through appropriate health and nutritional education.
Supplementary Nutrition Programme
The Supplementary Nutrition Programme (SNP) is one of the 6 services provided through the Anganwadi Center Network. It aims to improve the health and nutritional status of children, pregnant and lactating women. Children aged 6 months to 6 years and pregnant and breastfeeding women receive nutritional support for 300 days a year. Each recipient is given nutritious food as part of their hot-cooked meals (HCM) and home rations (THR) under the SNP. Providing SNP is one of the primary tasks of Anganwadi Centers.
Download the MoChhatua Mobile app from the Google Play Store
Here is the direct link to download the MoChhatua Mobile app from the google play store for all android smartphone users – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wcdms.mochhatua
- First of all, you should go to the app download link.
- Now the Play Store page will open. You should find the installation link and click on it.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- Now you must fill out the online process by registering in this app.
- After completing the online App process, you will continue to receive information related to any update.
MoChhatua App is an initiative of the Department of Women and Child Development and the Mission of Shakti, Odisha Government to digitize and manage the supply of Chhatua (Take-Home Rations) to beneficiaries in Odisha.
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme
The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is designed to respond to the overall needs of the child, developing the health and nutrition of children (0-6 years), pregnant women, and nursing mothers. It also focuses on the cognitive and psychological development of children through preschool education. The goal of ICDS is to break the generational link to malnutrition and reduce morbidity and mortality from undernutrition.
SNP components – Supplementary Nutrition Programme
- Morning Snacks: children (from 3 years to 6 years)
- Hot Meals: for children (from 3 years to 6 years)
- Take Home Ration (THR): Children (6 months to 3 years), pregnant and lactating mothers, severely underweight children, adolescent girls.
Revised Ration Cost (Per Beneficiary Cost) in SNP
|Pregnant and lactating mothers||Rs. 9.50|
|Children (7 months – 3 years)||Rs. 8.00|
|Severe Underweight Children( 6 months to 3 yrs)||Rs. 12.00|
|Severe Underweight Children (3-6 Years)||Rs. 4.00*|
|Adolescent Girls(11 – 14 yrs)||Rs 9.50|
The cost of the revised rations (according to the cost of the beneficiary) in the SNP – is in addition to the regular hot-cooked meal (8 rupees per child/day) offered at AWC for children ages 3 to 6.
Decentralized Supplementary Nutrition Programme
The Supreme Court has ordered the decentralization of procurement by eliminating contractor participation and encouraging the participation of local self-help groups and Mandal Mahila in the supply and distribution of THR. In accordance with the orders of the esteemed Supreme Court, the government of Odisha decentralized the supplementary feeding program in April 2011 with the aim of reforming and revitalizing the ICDS system.
As part of the decentralization, all materials except rice and wheat will be purchased locally by AWWs and SHGs. It also implies greater community participation in implementation at the village level. The decentralization of SNP has been appreciated by the Supreme Court of India and advised other countries to adopt this model.
Engaging Self-Help Groups for THR Production
667 self-help groups are participating in the THR manufacturing process at the project level. The self-help units have established THR production units according to the guidelines issued by the management and are actively involved in the production and distribution of THR for the beneficiaries. The participation of women’s self-help groups (SHGs) and other local institutions for THR production and supply ensured transparency and resulted in ineffective service and supply chain provision.
Types of Taking Home Ration (THR)
Types of home rations can be checked using the direct link – http://mochhatua.in/home/types_of_thr.html
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Mo Chhatua mochhatua.in“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.