Odisha Mo Sishu Portal 2021 | ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ସିଶୁ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ ଲଗଇନ୍ / ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ | ओडिशा मो सिशु पोर्टल लॉगिन / पंजीकरण | Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login | e sishu suchana mis portal | OSCPS Login – Sishu Suchana | Women and Child Development Department of Odisha | Odisha Mo Sishu Portal in Hindi / English
Dear readers, the Odisha government launched the Sishusuchana portal as comprehensive web-based information management and monitoring system for child protection services. Odisha Mo Sishu Portal Login & Register / ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ସିଶୁ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ ଲଗଇନ୍ / ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ / ओडिशा मो सिशु पोर्टल लॉगिन / पंजीकरण 2021 is now available at sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in. In this article, we will describe the complete process of how to log in and register for the Mo Sishu Portal in the official Shishu Suchana Odisha Government Portal.
Sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in ରେ ଓଡିଶା ମୋ ସିଶୁ ପୋର୍ଟାଲ୍ ଲଗଇନ୍ / ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ 2021, ଶିଶୁ ସୁରକ୍ଷା ସେବା ପାଇଁ ୱେବ୍ ଆଧାରିତ ସୂଚନା ପରିଚାଳନା / ମନିଟରିଂ ସିଷ୍ଟମ୍, ଉଦ୍ଦେଶ୍ୟ, ବ features ଶିଷ୍ଟ୍ୟଗୁଡିକ ଯାଞ୍ଚ କରନ୍ତୁ |
Mo Sishu MIS Portal Details
“MO SISHU” is a database and application software for monitoring the performance of child protection services at the enterprise, county, and state levels over the Internet through the Internet. This aims to be the primary ingredient to help analyze data and make quick decisions. Standard data entry and report format will assist in getting error-free data. Mo Sishu MIS Portal is the flagship project of Odisha State Child Protection Association (OSCPS), Women Department, CD and Shakti Mission, Odisha Government in cooperation with Governmental Initiative Modernization Center (CMGI), under the Administration of Public Administration (AR) Odisha Government.
“MO SISHU“, an MIS portal, was launched on June 22, 2017, that provides a comprehensive multi-stakeholder online information technology management program under Child Protection Services to manage data related to children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with the law.
Child Protection through the Mo Sishu Initiative
Child protection is the protection of children from or against any perceived or real danger/risk to their lives, personality, and childhood. It is about limiting their exposure to any kind of harm and protecting them in harmful situations. It’s about ensuring that no child is out of the social security and safety net, and those who do so receive the care, protection, and support needed to bring them back into the safety net.
While protection is every child’s right, some children are more vulnerable than others and need special attention. The government recognizes these children as “children in difficult circumstances“, distinguished by their special socio-economic and geopolitical situations. In addition to providing a safe environment for these children, it is essential to ensure all other children are protected as well. This is because child protection is closely related to every other right of the child.
Information of Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS)
The Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) is the technical, basic, and functional unit of the Department of Women and Child Development and the mission of Shakti, Odisha Government, to implement Child Protection Services (CPS).
We work to ensure that children’s rights to thrive are fulfilled in a family environment protected from violence, abuse, exploitation, and neglect. Anger and shock at a child’s sexual abuse are not enough. We must all unite to end violence against children.
Notable features of the Mo Sishu Portal Initiative
- One-Stop/click solution to solve multiple system problems – one click provides bulk logs to generate reports at different levels in less time helping authorities process requests from transaction data.
- Ease of access and quick decision-making – a single-window system that initiates the process of registering new businesses and children, generating quarterly and monthly reports to track progress at the district and state levels online.
- Easily manage all your data through this app – a revolutionary automated transaction system for monitoring the performance of child protection services at the enterprise, county, and state levels.
Objectives of the Mo Sishu MIS Portal
- It is a revolutionary automated transaction system related to monitoring the performance of child protection services at the enterprise, county, and state levels.
- The click results in aggregate records for generating reports at a different level in less time helping the authorities to process requests from transaction data.
- To monitor the performance of child protection services at the enterprise, district, and state levels.
- Agencies can track the detailed influx history of children, their CCI stays, exit details, and other vital information.
- Help analyze data and make quick decisions.
- Online tracking would eliminate duplication and fake records in the system.
- It will assist in realistic planning and monitoring to reach the beneficiaries, grant them appropriate rights, and ensure the best interest of the child.
- It helps to get accurate and timely information.
- Create reports at different levels.
Better customer service with Mo Sishu Portal
- Get your own time – display important tasks on your dashboard, which will lead to new ways of working. He helped during the last-minute dash.
- User-friendly interface – provides a “user-friendly” experience, allowing you to interact with the program in a natural and intuitive way.
- Quick access – check your data and get reports in no time.
How to login / register in Odisha Mo Sishu Portal 2021
Here is the complete login/registration process for Odisha Mo Sishu Portal: –
- First, visit the official website at http://sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in/.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the “Log in” tab in the main menu or click here http://sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in/login.htm.
- Then the Odisha Mo Sishu Portal login page will open on your screen.
- Here the candidates will have to enter the user type, user ID, password, and CAPTCHA.
- Then click the “Login” button to log into Odisha Mo Sishu Portal on the sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in portal.
Contact details for Odisha Mo Sishu Portal 2021
- Regd. Office – O/o- The Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Department of W & C D and Mission Shakti, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar, Dist-Khurda, Pin-751009
- State Office – Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) At – Mission Shakti Bhawan, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751030
- E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number – 0674-2353122 / 2353049
For more details, visit the official website at http://sishusuchana.odisha.gov.in/.
Odisha Mo Chhatua Application Login at mochhatua.in | Take Home Ration (THR) For Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers
Odisha State Employment Mission (OSEM) Registration/List of Courses/Job Roles/Training Providers
Here we have provided all the information about the “Odisha Mo Sishu Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.