MP E Uparjan is a portal initiated by the state government of Madhya Pradesh(Farmer Online Registration Portal). The registration procedure has already started on February 1, 2020.
You can get all the information about MP E Uparjan 2020-21 like how to register, the necessary documentation for registration and other required information from the additional course from this page.
- 1 Madhya Pradesh E-Procurement 2020
Madhya Pradesh E-Procurement 2020
Madhya Pradesh e-Procurement 2020 was created for all state farmers. Through this portal, all farmers in the country can sell their crops at fixed support prices.
For this, farmers must register on the electronic procurement portal. Like last year, this year also online registration process and some changes to the registration process.
Main points of MP E Uparjan 2020
|Name of portal||E Uparjan (इ-उपार्जन)|
|Portal launched by||Government of the state|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh|
|Registration start||1st February 2020|
|Category||State Government Portal|
Electronic purchases are required documents
- Bank account book
- Aadhar card
- Applicant’s Composite ID
- Loan book (if applicable)
- A passport-sized photo
- Certificate of residence
E Uparjan benefits
- With the help of a mobile phone or computer, farmers can register from anywhere.
- All farmers can get benefits.
- To take advantage of the benefits, farmers can download the E Uparjan mobile app.
- It is an easier way to buy or sell crops.
Procedures for registration in Attorney E Uparjan 2020
Here are the steps farmers should follow to register them on MP E Uparjan:
- First of all, to register you need to visit the official website.
- From the main page of the site, you need to go to the “Wheat” section and click “Rabi 2020” from there
- A new page will open on the computer screen where you will need to choose the “farmers registration application“.
- Now click on the next available search option
- After that, the registration form will appear on the screen where you need to enter all the details in the form as required
- When you have entered all the details on the order form, you need to click the submit option after review
- After submitting the application, you will get the application number and the confirmation number.
- Note that without acknowledgment, you will not be able to deliver your product
Guidelines for registration in E Uparjan
- Farmers can register themselves on the basis of Aadhaar number and comprehensive ID card.
- The number of nodes and the total ID is mandatory. If both are not available, please contact your nearest Panchayat gram.
- It is necessary to have a mobile phone number to register.
- Fill out all the information carefully to register.
- All the information you provided must be correct.
- After registering, do not forget to print the declaration and do not forget to make the purchase.
- Enter the correct bank account number from the ledger.
E Uparjan Mobile App Download Procedures
- Open the Google play store
- Type “mp e uparjan APP” in the search bar
- Click the Install option and installed it.
Here we have provided all the information about the “MP E Uparjan Farmer“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.