Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2020 | MP CM Solar Pump Yojana 2020 Online Registration Form | Madhya Pradesh Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme | Chief Minister Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme Registration Madhya Pradesh
The state government launched a solar pump head plan for farmers. Under this MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana, up to 90% grants are awarded from the central and Madhya Pradesh state governments.
Madhya Pradesh State Government to irrigate farmers in this area. Under this scheme, solar pumps will be distributed by the state government of Madhya Pradesh to irrigate state farmers.
MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2020
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme, priority will be given to these state farmers who have no development in electricity. As there is no permanent connection to agricultural pumps and where the commercial losses of energy companies are high and transformers are removed.
Where the distance of the farm is more than 300 meters from the electrical line or near the river, the dam and the places where water is available in sufficient quantities, and because of the selection of crops that require more water pumping. Under this scheme, solar pumps will be installed by the government to irrigate the field instead of diesel pumps.
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister Solar Pump Scheme|
|Was launched||By the Madhya Pradesh government|
|Application Process||online mode|
Objectives of MP Mukhyamantri solar pump support Yojna
- Providing solar energy pumps for irrigation to farmers in areas without electricity in Madhya Pradesh.
- To protect the groundwater through irrigation with new technology and reduce pollution caused by irrigation by a pump using diesel.
- Availability of solar pumps at a subsidized price for farmers to become self-reliant and to promote gardening crops in the state.
- To help the country’s farmers reduce irrigation expenses.
- To reduce the temporary electricity delivery by government energy companies.
- To expand the agricultural area by providing an irrigation pump system in the arable land in the country.
Benefits of the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Support Plan
- Under this scheme, free solar pumps will be provided to state farmers.
- Districts of the country where power distribution companies cannot arrange the electricity infrastructure. Because of which farmers have to provide a temporary electricity connection for irrigation. Priority will be given to farmers of these places under the solar pump scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to rural areas that enjoy electricity but are located at least 300 meters from the power line.
- Places near the river or dam where there is a large consumption of electricity due to the need for water pumps for irrigation depending on the type of crops.
- All farmers in the state can benefit from this scheme and can easily irrigate their fields with the help of solar pumps.
Required and Eligibility Documents for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana
To take advantage of the Parliament’s solar pump head plan, you must have the following eligibility and documents.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant must have a Kisan card
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of residence
- Land related documents
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
MP CM Solar Pump Scheme 2020 online registration form
To apply/register on the Mukhyamantri Solar Planner, Madhya Pradesh, you must follow the easy steps outlined below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. Click on the link below to go to CM Solar Pump Portal.
- After clicking here, the main webpage will open in front of you. Here you will see the “Apply Now” option.
- After clicking on the option, the login page will open in front of you.
- You must enter your mobile phone number.
- After entering the number, the application will verify the correct number by sending OTP to the mobile phone.
- General information of the farmer must be recorded after checking the OTP.
- After that, you will have to fill in all general information such as the name of the applicant, province, facility, village, etc.
- After filling out all the information, you have to click on the “Next” button.
- Then once you fill in the general information, you will get to the next screen.
Here, farmer basis, eKYC, bank account information, layer self-declaration, measles information related to the land and solar pump information will be recorded.
Here we have provided all the information about the “MP Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.