IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip 2023 | IFMS MP मध्य प्रदेश ट्रेजरी पे-स्लिप या वेतन पर्ची डाउनलोड 2023 | IFMS MP Treasury Payslip | एमपी ट्रेजरी जीपीएफ जानकारी | MP Treasury Gov IFMS Login | MP Treasury Gov In IFMS SP | IFMS Employee Salary Slip
IFMIS MP Treasury Pay Slip / एमपी ट्रेजरी पे स्लिप – Dear readers, the MP Treasury is a government financial department in Madhya Pradesh, which controls several departments such as Financial Management and Information (FMI), Institutional Finance (IF), Small Savings, Government Lottery, Pensions, Local funds, audits, safes, accounts, and other information. IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management Information System) This system was developed by the Department of Finance.
Through this, you can view and download your ifmis Salary Slip. To get the IFMIS MP Treasury Payroll, you are given a login ID by government employees working in the government department, where they can download their monthly treasury payroll slip from IFMIS MP.
Post of Contents
What is MP Treasury Pay Slip in Details? – एमपी ट्रेजरी पे स्लिप क्या है?
Madhya Pradesh Treasury or MP Treasury with the Ministry of Finance looking at the total economic resources of the state. IFMS Madhya Pradesh is the Government Financial Management System for India. Therefore, all government employees in the state can follow the instructions in this article to access their portal and get MP Treasury Payroll Slips.
The system assists in the effective management of employee salaries. Frequent updates on the website since last year. Employees wanting to get IFMS MP Treasury Payslip Payment Voucher through IFMS can easily obtain Annual Salary Details and Employee Salary Slip Reports.
Highlights of MP Treasury Pay Slip
|Name of Article||IFMS MP Madhya Pradesh Treasury Pay-Slip|
मध्य प्रदेश ट्रेजरी पे-स्लिप 2023
|Relevant departments||finance department|
|Beneficiary||State government employees|
|Official website||www.mptreasury.org [New]|
|ifms Treasury Pay Slip Login Manual PDF Download||Click Here|
Rank of MP Treasury Commissioner Treasury and Accounts
- Administrative Director (AD)
- Director of E.D.P.
- Joint Manager (JD)
- Deputy Director (DD)
- Assistant Director (AD)
MP Treasury Officer currently working within the organization and personal information of your employee, Employee Salary Report, MP Treasury Salary Slip, e Nidhi salary receipt, DDO (mp treasury ddo) wise employee details, payslip mp, employee retirement within two years, Ifmis sign in deputy, want to check report on Long-term loans and redeemable final return details / GPF(जीपीएफ).
About Us of IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip
The Ministry of Finance, Government of Madhya Pradesh, monitors all state revenues and expenditures. The department also takes care of budget allocation and control; Accessing the availability of funds for various schemes and monitoring the state of government investment in equities, loans, debentures, etc. Ensuring proper financial management and audit monitoring also falls within the purview of the Finance Department.
Moreover, the Finance Department is the administrative department that controls six departments such as the Institutional Finance Directorate, the Local Funds, and Auditing Directorate, the Small Savings and Government Lottery Directorate, the Financial Management and Information System Directorate, the Retirement Directorate Of Pension, and Directorate Of Treasuries and Accounts.
Treasury and Accounts Directorate – खजाना और लेखा निदेशालय
The Treasury and Accounts administer the functioning of Treasuries, including branch treasuries, co-directors offices, and account training schools.
Some of its main functions are:
- Monitor treasury operations.
- Monitoring the pension issues that have been settled in the treasury and the office of the joint division director.
- Treasury, Accounts and Pension, Bhopal.
- Internal auditing, warehousing, and critical verification for other government departments.
- CAG & AG audit monitoring.
- Conducting a special audit according to the orders of the Financial Department.
- Monitor the monthly accounts sent from the treasury to AGMP.
- Issuing instructions to Treasury and Branch Treasury bonds to implement the payment ban according to the orders of the Department of Finance.
- Express opinions on various financial matters referred from other departments.
- Adjustment of departmental expenses at the AG level.
- Conducting treasury inspections, MP Finance Service staff management, MP Subordinate Accounts services, and Office Treasury Department.
- Delegating officials in various government departments to ensure financial and budgetary control.
- Monitor cases, trials, and the activities attached to them.
Director of Treasury, Accounts and Pensions Department
The Joint Division Director’s office is located in all seven divisions of the state, namely Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Sagar, Rewa, Gwalior, and Jabalpur.
The following are the important functions of joint managers’ offices: –
- Overall administration of Treasuries, Sub-Treasuries & Accounts Training Schools.
- Compile various information received from various Treasury bills and subsidiary treasuries and send it to the DTA.
- Checking cases of wage fixation carried out by the various offices.
- Conducting an internal audit and a special review of the various departments.
- Managing the staff of the clerical treasury.
- Monitor court cases, departmental inquiries, etc.
- The Joint Director’s Office in Bhopal is responsible for issuing pension and gratuity orders and replacing employees for the employees appointed in the department head offices located in Bhopal.
- Monitoring the expenses of business departments through letters of credit.
Treasuries & Sub-Treasuries
- Treasury bonds are the nodal offices for all financial transactions of the government in the region. They manage both payments and receipts for the government.
- Sub-Treasury notes act as an extension of Treasury notes at an amalgamation level.
- Withdrawal and exchange administrators authorized to withdraw funds can bring their claims into the treasury.
Some of the important functions are as follows: –
Payment of bills
- Receive claims from fee and exchange officials
- Auditing of claims according to (databases saved in the computer.) Treasury Code M.P, Financial Code, and related rules
- On-line generation/issuance of checks online
- Entering the list of credit received from banks against deposited deposits
- Revenue recovery based on a notice issued by the competent authority
- Prepare to receive and pay accounts up to the detailed Head of accounts
- Incorporation of sub-treasury accounts in treasury accounts
- Submission accounts to AGMP
- Submit a monthly list of receipts and payments to all drawing officers in the concerned department
Pension Generation/annuity payment
- Preparing an order for the payment of pensions, bonuses, and commutation
- The first payment of the pension
- Revision retirement cases
- Payment of cash/pension checks from the treasury
- Maintain personal deposits, civil deposits, education deposits, and revenue deposits
- Issuance of a treasury check against a check received from deposit holders
- Maintenance and issuance of stamps
- Safekeeping of the packages of valuable and duplicate keys deposited by civil courts and various offices in the region
- Maintenance of invoice books and checkbooks
IFMIS MP EMPLOYEE LOGIN TREASURY PAY SLIP DOWNLOAD Guidance & Direct Link
IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management Information System) is a web-based system developed by the Financial Department of the Madhya Pradesh government. Through this, the authority workers can do the receipt their salaries, that is, the salary deduction.
The IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management Information System) provides an HRMIS (Employee Self-Service) facility. Through this, an operator can take advantage of the following amenities.
- Request to leave,
- No-objection certificate (NOC),
- GPF (जीपीएफ),
- TA (travel allowance),
- Medical bill
- ADVANCE (pay in advance)
- LOAN (Application for the loan)
How to See the MP Treasury Pay Slip Portal – IFMS MP ट्रेजरी पेस्लीप कैसे लॉगिन करें
mp treasury ifms login – The IFMIS website portal is available 24/7 and can be opened using login details such as passwords and user IDs. Government employees are no longer obliged to visit Treasury offices. The site contains all the details and contacts. Details are getting through the registration process. For this follow the following steps –
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the MP Treasury IFMS portal – https://www.mptreasury.org.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the “Login” option on the main page – https://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS/login.jsp.
- If you click on ifmis mp employee login, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you must enter “कर्मचारी कोड या उपयोगकर्ता पहचान संख्या / Employee Code/ User Identification Number“.
- After entering this you have to fill in the captcha code and then click on the “लॉगिन / Login” button.
- The ifmis representative will open your account in front of you. Click on the dashboard here and click on “HRMIS HOME“.
- Now you will see two options: – (1) Employee Salary Report (कर्मचारी वेतन रिपोर्ट) (2) Annual Salary Details (वार्षिक वेतन विवरण).
- After selecting the option, you must go to the पे स्लिप पैरामीटर / Pay Slip Parameter and select the year and month.
- Now after selection, you have to click on the “Generate” button.
- After that, the option to download your वेतन पर्ची / mp pay slip डाउनलोड Slip will open in front of you.
- You can now easily download MP Treasury Pay Slip 2023.
Reset or Change / Forgot the Password IFMIS MP Treasury – IFMIS MP ट्रेजरी पासवर्ड रीसेट या बदलें / भूल गए
If you forgot your password, you can now change or reset your password online, for which you must follow the next steps.
- First of all, you go to the IFMS Treasury web portal – https://www.mptreasury.org/.
- Here click on the “Login Tab” on the main page.
- After that, the ifmis mp login page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see a “Forgot Password” button, click on it – https://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS/ifms.htm?viewName=acl-enterUserId&locale=en_US.
- A new IFMIS page will open here where you choose the language to use and enter your user ID.
- Then enter your mobile phone and email address details.
- It will then send a Reset or OTP link to your device. Use OTP or Linker to reset your password.
- Thus you can easily change or reset your mp treasury password.
IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip 2023 Download
Employees can provide salary slips or payment details, which can also be accessed through the Treasury portal. For this, they have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website – www.mptreasury.org.
- Here you have to go to “Reports” on the main page. Then the “Employee Reports” under “Employee Salary Report” will go on – mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/myarea.htm.
- After that, a new page will open where you will have to enter the employee code, month, and year.
- Then you have to click on the “Submit” button at the end.
- After that, the 2021 IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip / आईएफएमएस एमपी ट्रेजरी पे स्लिप payment slip will open in front of you.
- You can easily download it from here.
How to Change or Correct employee data in the IFMS Portal – IFMS में कर्मचारी डेटा को कैसे बदलें?
Employees wanting to modify employee data using IFMS can do so by following simple steps. Management systems usually implement valid changes after proper validation. Therefore, employees need to make correct changes. Here employees must follow the following steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the MP Treasury IFMS portal – https://www.mptreasury.org/.
- Next, a page will open on your screen.
- Then, go to IFMS Madhya Pradesh Treasury Pay Slip Login.
- Access your dashboard and click on the “HRMIS HOME” option.
- Next click on the “ESS – Employee Self Service” option.
- You can then use your e-profile on the portal and make changes to your details.
- You can also submit a correction amendment request that is made within a specified period of time.
Please note: With this method, the required information such as basic profile details, eligibility details, family details, address details, candidate details, and curriculum details have been changed.
All employees can now easily get their payslips with a simple login. In addition, it is easy to change the profile. The system is efficient and targeted and in case of any problem, the options are also clearly listed by the portal. If you are facing any kind of problem or need more help, you can get help from department administrators by calling the help desk number – 1800 4198 244.
|MP Treasury Reports||Click Here|
|MP Treasury Bill Search||Click Here|
|MP Treasury Challan Search||Click Here|
|MP Treasury Pension Search||Click Here|
|MP Treasury CM HelpLine||Click Here|
|Help Desk / Grievances||Click Here|
|MP Treasury FAQ [mptreasury org]||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] – IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip
Integrated financial management information system. (IFMIS).
Integrated Financial Management Information Systems (IFMIS) are systems to support the budgetary management, financial, and accounting operations of the public sector and foster better public financial management with a central record of public sector revenues and expenditures.
IFMIS MP employee login to the treasury Pay voucher download @ www.mptreasury.gov.in / IFMS / login.jsp. The IFMIS (Integrated Financial Management Information System) provides an HRMIS (Employee Self-Service) facility. The Headquarters employee’s employee code is his personal IFMIS mail login ID.
iFMS: An Integrated Financial Management System is an information technology-based accounting and budgeting system designed to manage the processing of payments, spending, reporting, budgeting, and options as required by the government or companies.
How to download the MP employee salary slip? – On this home web page, under the “My Area” section, select the “Reports” link that displays a list of reports for the various jobs. Select employee reports and you can view a list of submenus. You can choose “Employee Salary Report” to get the payment receipt.
Here we have provided all the information about the “mp treasury gov ifms login“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.