निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना 2022 Nishtha Vidyut Mitra ऑनलाइन आवेदन | nishtha vidyut mitra scheme apply online 2021 2022 – portal.mpcz.in | madhya pradesh madhya kshetra vidyut vitaran company limited (MPMKVVCL) | nishtha vidyut mitra mppkvvcl upay mobile app download
MP Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme – Dear readers, In order to make the women of the country more powerful and empowered, the state government continues to issue several schemes so that women can also get employment, and similarly, the government of Madhya Pradesh has initiated the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme. This scheme started for state women only. The state electricity distribution company will rely on women. Under the scheme, the women of the self-service group will work as friendly maids in this scheme, through which the women will get job opportunities and their income will also increase.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana Scheme (kshetra vidyut vitaran) Registration, benefits, eligibility, documents required, download Upay mobile app, helpline number, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you should read the article provided by us.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme Portal
निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना पोर्टल के बारे में – Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, the women of the state are encouraged to pay their old electricity bills by visiting the homes of the state citizens themselves and with them the villagers who live at the gram panchayat level. The facility will also be provided for the installation of new electrical connections. Under the scheme, the women are required to report to the Electricity Department about electricity theft by the people, after which the Electricity Department will provide money to the women according to their work. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant woman will not have to go around the office, and she will be able to easily apply for the scheme online through her mobile phone and computer at home.
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd. – MPMKVVCL Portal
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) was incorporated as a wholly-owned government company on May 31, 2002, under the Companies Act 1956, the same was notified by Order No. 5555/RS/4/13/2001 of July 1, 2002, from Madhya Pradesh State Government. The company undertakes retail distribution and supply activities in the areas covered by the commissioners of Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Gwalior, and Chambal. The company obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 16th July 2002 from the Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, Gwalior. Thereafter, the Company has been provided with functional autonomy with effect from 01.06.2005, thereafter by notification of Madhya Pradesh Government No. 3679/FRS/18/13/2002 dated 31.05.2005. The company’s CIN number is U40109MP2002SGC015119. Madhya Pradesh state government denies its order No. All the shares of the company were transferred on 12/13/2671 of March 29, 2012, to M.P Power Management Company Limited, thus our company is now a subsidiary of M.P.
Highlights of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Plan||Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme|
|Through||by Madhya Pradesh government|
|Objective||To make women self-reliant and strong|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
Objective of the Scheme Portal
The main objective of the company is to do the work better for efficiency gains and to make the company commercially viable and self-sustainable progressively and less dependent on the government. Besides, the balance between service quality and reasonable tariffs should be maintained to protect the interest of consumers.
The purpose of starting this scheme, as you all know how important it is for a woman to be self-reliant and strong so that she does not have to bend in front of anyone and can stand on her own feet. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for women. With this, they will also get paid for the work they do and they will also get a job, which will make their life better.
Amount of incentives is given in the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme
If you also want to apply for the scheme, we will tell you the amount of benefit offered under the scheme, for which you can get the benefit by applying for it.
- Under the scheme, if an officer woman gives a three-phase connection facility for agricultural irrigation, Rs 200 per connection will be given by the electrical department.
- If a woman gets a new single-phase connection, she will be provided with Rs 50 per connection by the electrical department.
- If the woman gets a new three-stage contact, she will be provided with a stimulus amount of Rs 100 per contact by the department.
- The woman will receive an incentive of 15% of the previous year’s earnings.
- Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme, the woman submits information about electricity theft to the department and if the information is proven correct after a thorough investigation, then 10% of the amount will be given to the woman.
Benefits and Features of Vidyut Mitra Yojna
If you also want to know the benefits of this scheme, then you should read the points we have provided in full.
- Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women’s self-help groups will encourage consumers to pay bills online.
- Women will also be benefited from this scheme.
- Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2022, the women’s self-help groups will be the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra at the panchayat level.
- Through this scheme, the revenues of the electricity company will increase, and in addition to preventing the illegal use of electricity, new connections can also be provided.
- The income of the state will increase through this scheme for women.
- State citizens can pay the bill online under this scheme through the UPAY app.
- Under this scheme, women will be offered financial incentives for electricity theft.
- Women will be selected from Gram Panchayats under the jurisdiction of the Company and trained as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra according to the qualifications set.
Eligibility For Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
To get the benefits of the scheme, it is very important to be aware of its eligibility. If you know the eligibility, you will find it easier to apply. We will tell you about eligibility for the scheme, and read the specific steps.
- Only women who are born in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have all the necessary documents during the application.
- The applicant must have a net banking service or another online facility.
- Women must be over 18 years of age to apply.
- Any woman who wants to do this scheme can become eligible.
- Only female candidates will be eligible for this scheme.
Documents Required for the Scheme
It is very important for the applicant to have the necessary documents to apply for the scheme, through which he will be able to easily apply for the scheme. The list of documents is as follows:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to women.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
How to Apply for the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme?
निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें? – If you also wish to take advantage of this scheme and wish to apply for it, today we will tell you about the application process for the scheme. Follow the given steps carefully to learn the process.
- Applicants first go to the official website of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme – portal.mpcz.in.
- Next, a home page will be open to your screen.
- On the main page, you will see many options, you have to go to the electricity bill payment option and click the “click here to pay” button.
- Then the next page will open to you – [mpmkvvcl online bill payment system].
- You will see an online billing payment form on the next page.
- Now you have to select the ID here and also fill in the ID number with it.
- After that, you click on the submit button.
Please register for Sankalp MPMKVVCL compatibility using your basic details.
- Please visit the official website of Sankalp MPMKVVCL Portal – https://sankalp.mpcz.in/NSC/registration/form.
- Register for any new application.
- Enter the name of the consumer/organization.
- Enter the name of the father/husband/owner.
- Enter the correct mobile number of the authorized person.
- Enter a valid email ID of the authorized person.
- Check your email and SMS for login details. Log in and use the features provided by the Sankalp system.
Note: To register as a corporate customer or change your existing account to a corporate account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your contact name, registered email address, mobile phone number and organization name.
How to Download Upay Mobile App for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme
निष्ठा विद्युत मित्र योजना के लिए उपे मोबाइल ऐप कैसे डाउनलोड करें
- UPAY by MPMKVVCL for consumers to view, pay and manage electricity bills for multi-connection.
- UPAY by MPMKVVCL for consumers to lock their complaints about electricity bills and service Connection.
- UPAY to view the online tracking of the new service connection.
Follow the given steps carefully to know the process:-
- By downloading the mobile application, applicants can easily pay their electricity bills online.
- To download the Upay mobile app, applicants first go to the Google Play Store option on their mobile phone – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mpmkvvcl.upay&hl=en_IN.
- After that, you go to search and write the Upay app and next click on the search button.
- After clicking, you will be able to see the application in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- Then your mobile app will be successfully downloaded to your mobile phone.
- In this way, you can use the Upay mobile app.
If you need to know any information regarding the scheme or have any kind of complaint, you can get the information by calling the given helpline number and apart from that you can also send an email through the given email id.
|Helpline Number||0755-2602033, 2602036|
|mpcz Portal Website||Click Here|
|Electricity Bill Payment||Click Here|
|mppkvvcl Customer Support (registerComplaint)||Click Here|
|MP New Electricity Connection||Click Here|
|Download Mobile Apps||Android | iOS|
|mpcz Download||Click Here|
Question/Answer related to the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme is the women of the self-service group in this scheme will work as friend maids, through which the women will get employment opportunities. Funds will also be provided for women to work under the scheme.
The full form of the MPMKVVCL in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd.
Official website to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Scheme – portal.mpcz.in.
No, women in other states cannot apply for the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra scheme. Only female citizens of Madhya Pradesh can apply for the scheme.
Only women can apply for this scheme. This will also give them job opportunities.
This scheme was initiated by the government of Madhya Pradesh. Under this scheme, women should be motivated to pay for electricity to the villagers. By doing so, the women of the state will become empowered and self-reliant.
The application process for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana will be completed online. For this, the applicant should visit the official website.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Upay Mobile App, a smartphone app, for online bill payments.
Here we have provided all the information about the “nishtha vidyut mitra scheme mp“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.