Chief Minister Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana | Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Yojana online application | Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Scheme Application Form | Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Krishak Durghatana Kalyan Yojana | Mukhyamantri Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme | Apply For UP Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister will start the Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme by Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Aditya Nath Ji. Under this scheme, the state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide state farmers who have been victims of an accident.
Under UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020, if a farmer dies in an accident, he receives compensation of up to 5 lakh rupees by the government for his family and a maximum financial aid of 2 lakh rupees will be provided for more than 60 percent of bankruptcy.
- 1 Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020
- 1.1 Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 1.2 Assistance Under the Farmers Accident Welfare Scheme
- 1.3 Eligibility for Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
- 1.4 How to Submit a Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme form UP?
- 1.5 Online Application for the Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme for 2020
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related Posts
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020
To provide social security for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme was approved at a cabinet meeting held in Lucknow on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. The scheme will be implemented by district judges. Under Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020, farmers who fell victim to an accident after September 14, 2019, will be provided with the benefit of this scheme. This scheme will be used for 2 crore farmers from Uttar Pradesh state.
Main Points of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme|
|Started By||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|An Objective||Providing social security to the farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
The UP Chief Minister Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme will cover the following persons of the beneficiary.
- Account holder/farmer of the joint account holder.
- Peasant family includes the mother, father, husband, wife, child, boy, daughter-in-law, grandchild, and granddaughter.
- The landless farmers who cultivate the land seized on the land.
- Farmers working in the other person’s fields and sharing the crop after the harvest.
Assistance Under the Farmers Accident Welfare Scheme
In the event of the farmer’s death/disability under the scheme, his candidate will be provided with an assistance amount of Rs. 5 lakh. If the farmer is already included under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, the total amount granted to the farmer’s family will be the remaining amount.
Eligibility for Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
It is essential that you have the following eligibility to benefit from the Farmers Accident Welfare Scheme.
- The scheme will cover farmers and their family members between the ages of 18 and 70.
- The farmer and his family must be permanently settled in Uttar Pradesh.
How to Submit a Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme form UP?
Farmers or their family members can write an application to the district collector. This application must contain all the detailed information about the accident that occurred to the farmers. The written request must be submitted to the Tehsil office within the time frame specified below. After proper verification by the authorities, the amount of the aid will be transferred to the farmers or their family members on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications must be submitted within 45 days.
- The yield may give extra time for one month or 30 days.
- Requests submitted after 75 days for assistance will not be considered.
Online Application for the Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme for 2020
To successfully implement the scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh will launch a dedicated portal soon. People will be able to register online portal, and not all farmers or their family members who have chosen the online method are required to visit Tehsil’s office or write an application to the collector. People can apply online or offline as defined here.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.