Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) | મુખ્યામંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના 2022-23 | Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana | महिलाओं के लिए ऋण योजना गुजरात | महिला लोन योजना गुजरात | Gujarat CM Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat Apply Online
The Gujarat state government announced a scheme “Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana“, in its government budget in February 2020. The goal of the MMUY scheme is to help women’s self-help groups (SHG’s) get attention-free loans from the government. Beneficiaries will get 1 lakh rupees at 0% interest. This scheme will enable female beneficiaries to survive the COVID crisis economically. However, the government pays interest on behalf of the beneficiaries.
We are going to tell you all the information related to the scheme like How to apply for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana login, online application/registration form, pdf download, benefits, eligibility for the scheme, documents required, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article given by us.
Gujarat Mukhiamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana Details
CM Vijay Rupani announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY) on September 17, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday. In this scheme, the government will be providing interest-free loans to women’s self-help groups (SHGs) in the state. Gujarat Mukhyamanatri Mahila Kalyan (Utkarsh) Yojana will benefit approximately 2.51 Sakhi Mandals registered in rural areas and 24,000 Sakhi Mandals registered in urban areas. These women’s self-help groups will be eligible for Mukhya Mantri Kalyan Yojana if they repay any bank loan or other borrowing.
Gujarat government scheme(plans) to provide total lending up to Rs. 1,000 crore is recorded for groups such as Joint Liability and Earning Group (JLEG). In the post-COVID social and economic lifestyle of the country, the government is committed to making women play a major role. State government. It plans to provide interest-free loans to 10 women across the state under the new scheme.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide loans|
|Official Website||Click Here|
મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના
આ યોજના નો અમલ ગ્રામીણ વિસ્તારમાં ગુજરાત લાઈવલીહુડ પ્રમોશન કંપની લી. (GLPC) દ્વારા અને શહેરી વિસ્તારમાં ગુજરાત શહેરી વિકાસ મિશન (GULM) દ્વારા કરવામાં આવે છે. આ યોજનાનો મુખ્ય ઉદ્દેશ ૧ લાખ જોઈન્ટ લાયાબીલીટી અર્નિંગ અને સેવિંગ જૂથ (JLESG) ની રચના કરી ૧૦ લાખ મહિલાઓને આ ગૃપો મારફતે જોડી આર્થિક પ્રવૃત્તિને ઉત્તેજન આપી આત્મનિર્ભર બનાવવાનો છે.
આ યોજનાની મુખ્ય વિશેષતાઓ નીચે મુજબ છે.
- આ યોજના અંતર્ગત પ્રત્યેક જૂથને નિયમિત હપ્તા ભરશે તો રૂ. ૧ લાખની ઉપરનું વ્યાજ સરકારશ્રી તરફથી ચૂકવવાની જોગવાઇ કરવામાં આવી છે.
- યોજના અંતર્ગત ગ્રામીણ વિસ્તારમાં ૫૦,૦૦૦ તથા શહેરી વિસ્તારમાં ૫૦,૦૦૦ JLESG ને આવરી લેવામાં આવશે. જેમાં વ્યાજ ની રકમ મહિલા ગૃપના વતી સરકારશ્રી દ્વારા ધિરાણ સંસ્થાઓને ચૂકવવામાં આવનાર છે.
- આ યોજનાનાં સફળ અમલીકરણ માટે રાષ્ટ્રીયકૃત બેંકો, ગ્રામિણ બેંકો, સહકારી બેંકો, પ્રાઇવેટ બેંકો, કો.ઓપરેટીવ મંડળીઓ તથા આર.બી.આઇ. માન્ય અન્ય ધિરાણ સંસ્થાઓ- MFI ને પણ સરકારશ્રી દ્વારા પ્રોત્સાહન આપવામાં આવનાર છે. (*ફેરફારને આધીન બદલાવ આવી શકે છે)
મુખ્યમંત્રી મહિલા ઉત્કર્ષ યોજના pdf download – https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in/assets/img/Tharav_Final.pdf
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Beneficiary
- 10 women who want to get credit.
- Women should be 18 to 6 years old
- Priority to widowed abandoned sisters.
- An existing group whose loan is not outstanding.
- Target: 1 lakh groups, 10 lakh women, and 20 lakh family members
- Of these, 30,000 groups in rural areas and 20,000 groups in urban areas.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Financial Support
Financial support to women’s groups
- Women’s groups: 1 lakh
- Women group members: 10 lakh
- Assistance Standard: Rs. Interest Assistance up to Rs.
- Loan amount: Rs. 1 lakh
- Interest: As per 15%, maximum Rs. 5,000 / –
- Loan repayment: Monthly Rs. 10000 / – per annum as per installment of Rs. 1,50,000.
- Out of which Rs. 1,00,000 loan recovery and Rs. 20,000 as savings.
- Waiver of stamp duty: Waiver of stamp duty required for a bank loan is to be given.
Benefits of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Scheme
Let’s see the main highlights of the Mukhya Mantri Utkarsh Scheme:
- The government will sponsor a budget of Rs. 1,000 crores for JLEG registered groups.
- A total of 10,000 women will benefit from the benefits under the interest-free loan scheme.
- Each self-help group should consist of 10 members under this MMUY chart.
- The government will pay the interest amount on behalf of the beneficiaries.
How to Check the List of Beneficiaries of MMUY – मुख्यमंत्री महिला उत्कर्ष योजना
- As mentioned above, MMUY’s interest-free loan application process will start on September 17, 2020.
- Once the applications are submitted online and the relevant authorities are checked, the beneficiaries can start checking their list on the official portal.
- Applicants can view the list of beneficiaries by entering details such as area, Mandal, block/village, and other information, which displays their loan status details on the website.
- Applicants can also download the list of beneficiaries from the portal.
Documents Required for MMUY Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
How to Apply Online for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana MMUY Gujarat
To apply for the online application/registration form for Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana:
- Visit the official portal of MMUY Gujarat – https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Next, go to the main page of the official website(portal).
- Then next, click on the MMUY Yojana link.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen, it redirects candidates to the online registration page for the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- Now, applicants can start entering their personal details such as applicant name, contact number, applicant email ID, and address details like state, county, city, and pin code.
- The applicant must enter her SHG group details, Aadhar cards, and other information like bank account number, bank branch name, and IFSC code in the next section.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Login – https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in/web/
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana authorities have not yet developed any digital implementation procedure for the said scheme. However, an online platform has been developed to collect all the information about the scheme and the latest updates related to it. Soon, the online application procedure for enrolling in the program will start through their official website only.
How to Check the Status of MMUY Application – महिला उत्कर्ष योजना
Let’s see the procedure for checking the status of applications on the portal by applicants.
- Visit the official portal of MMUY Gujarat Portal – https://mmuy.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Next, a homepage will be open on your screen.
- On the home page, tap Application Status.
- It takes the user to the page where the applicant can check the status of their request.
- On the forwarded page, enter the order number created at the time of registration and click Submit.
- Applicants can now view the status of their loan applications on the portal.
Small Business Loans for Women Self-help groups for self-employment
These small business loans will enable women to become entrepreneurs and be job creators rather than job seekers. Women in self-help groups can start their own business with this freelance business loan amount and can earn a regular income. Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana will make women self-reliant and self-reliant. There will be no collateral or third-party guarantee required to avail of the loans under this scheme.
Official Website: Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.