The Haryana government introduced a unique scheme for the state people, called Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. This scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister of Haryana, The Honorable Manohar Lal Khatter. Each family will be given Rs 6000 in this government scheme and Social Security will be provided in the form of life insurance, emergency insurance, and pension benefits in the Haryana State scheme.
Chief Minister Scheme for Family Prosperity Haryana 2019-20
Haryana State Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Ji will begin “Parivar Samridhi Yojana” for all residents of the state. The Chief Minister told the Council of Ministers that the family must have the head of the person fill out a simple form. Non-family members will have to give details of their work.
In addition, basic details must also be provided about family income, etc. this Yojana forms will be available in Haryana in the shared service centers. All candidates will be assisted in filling the application/registration form.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
All eligible persons will be given the advantage of the family prosperity scheme. Now we will tell you how much money you will get from this scheme.
- All eligible families are given 500 rupees each month.
- Total financial assistance of Rs. 6000 will be provided under Samriddhi Yojana.
- This feature will be given to your bank account.
- Your life insurance is also covered under this scheme.
- When you turn 60, you’ll also get 3,000 rupees as a pension.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana
Citizens must have the following eligibility criteria to apply under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Haryana.
- The beneficiary must be between 18 and 50 years old.
- The annual household income should not exceed Rs. 1,80,000.
- If the family belongs to the agricultural sector, its area must not be more than two hectares of land.
- For more information, you can contact the nearest Kendra Jana Center (CSC).
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana?
Under Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, the beneficiary family will get Rs 500 per month. Of this amount, under Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (PMJJY), the life insurance premium must be paid to at least one family member in the 18 to 50 age group at a rate of Rs 330 per year from their own account.
Requests for an MPSY scheme may be submitted by the Public Service Center (CSC Center). Once the government shares any information about it. We will update all the information on this portal.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.