Chief Minister Student Pratibha Yojana Delhi 2020 | Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2020 Application Form | दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री विद्यार्थी प्रतिभा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
The Delhi government announced Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana(मुख्यमंत्री विद्यार्थी प्रतिभा योजना) to give new horizons for education. The main objective of this scheme is to promote education in the state. The scheme provides financial assistance for students studying in the ninth to twelfth grades.
The Kejriwal government in Delhi has always taken many steps to develop education. It is also one of the reasons why Kejriwal once again wins with a large majority, and again becomes the Chief Minister of Delhi.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2020
The goal of the government to start this scheme is that more and more children are passionate about education, and parents must also send their children to school. As a result, there will be no additional fee fees for the weaker sections and children will be able to get a good education without any hassle.
Overview of Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana
|Name of scheme||Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana|
|Where was launched||Delhi|
|Who Announced||Kejriwal government|
|Beneficiary||9th to 12th-grade students|
|Benefit||5,000 annual scholarship of Rs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Main features of Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi
The goal of the Delhi government to start this scheme is that more and more children are passionate about education and parents must also send their children to school.
- Financial assistance is provided to children in Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, which will not impose additional fees on the residents of the weaker section and children will be able to get a good education without any hassle.
- The government announced that the ninth(9th) and tenth(10th) class who received at least 50% of the scores in the previous semester would receive financial assistance from Rs. 5,000 that year.
- Besides, it was announced that 10,000 annual scholarships would be awarded to students of Classes 11 and 12 who received at least 60 percent of the scores in the previous semester.
- A budget of 150 crores has been assigned to this scheme from the Kejriwal government, so a maximum number of students can benefit from this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi CM Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to students who fall within the boundaries of the state of Delhi.
- It will benefit from Prime Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, who comes from Scheduled Sects / Tribes, Backyards, and Minorities.
- Regardless of SC / ST / OBC and Minorities category, the advantage of this program will not be granted to any other category.
- Also, students should be the beneficiaries of the Low Income Class.
Important documents for Delhi CM Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana
- A copy of the student’s passport size
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank account details
How to Online Apply for Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana
At present, the Delhi government has not started the application/registration process for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. The government has not released any information related to this matter yet, and the bus plan has been announced.
DEL E Login: Click Here
We hope that requests for this scheme will be invited by the end of April. Once we have any other information, we will update it on this portal. For this, keep visiting our website…
Official Website: http://www.edudel.nic.in/
Here we have provided all the information about the “Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.