Namo Shri Gujarat Scheme 2024 has been launched by the Government of Gujarat. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 12,000 will be provided to pregnant women who are vulnerable due to the economic condition of the state after pregnancy. Through this article, we will provide you with complete information about Namo Shri Registration in Gujarat, online application, eligibility, benefits, etc. So stay tuned to this article till the end and get complete information about Gujarat Namo Shri Yojana.
गर्भवती महिलाओं के लिए नमो श्री योजना – इस योजना के तहत पिछड़े और गरीब वर्ग की गर्भवती महिलाओं को 12,000 रुपये की सहायता मिलेगी. बजट में इस उद्देश्य के लिए 750 करोड़ रुपये की राशि आवंटित की गई है।
namo shri scheme gujarat portal
Post of Contents
Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat 2024 – नमो श्री योजना गुजरात
The Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat was initiated by the State Finance Minister, Shri Kanubhai Desai, through which financial assistance of Rs 12,000 is being provided to women from economically weaker families in the state to avail proper healthcare facilities during pregnancy. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to 11 categories of pregnant women including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY. The Gujarat government has announced a big budget of Rs 750 crore to provide financial assistance to pregnant women through the Namo Shri scheme. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, you will have to apply online for Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat, which will start after the official website of this scheme is released.
Highlights of Gujarat Namo Shri Scheme 2024
|Name Of Scheme
|Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
नमो श्री योजना गुजरात
|Started In Which State
|Finance Minister Shri Kanubhai Desai Ji
|02 February 2024
|pregnant women in the state
|Financial assistance of Rs 12 thousand to women when they become pregnant
સગર્ભા અને ધાત્રી માતાઓના પોષણને વધારે સુદ્રઢ કરી તેમને સક્ષમ બનાવતી તેમજ નવજાત શિશુને આરોગ્ય સુરક્ષા પ્રદાન કરતી ‘નમો શ્રી યોજના’ – #ViksitGujaratBudget
Objective of Namo Shri Scheme
To help financially unstable pregnant women in Gujarat, the Gujarat government has launched the Namo Shri Scheme (Gujarat). Selected applicants under the Namo Shri Scheme will get financial assistance of INR 12,000/- so that they can get proper healthcare facilities. Only pregnant women in Gujarat are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. Financial assistance will be provided to pregnant women from 11 categories including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY. All applicants must fill out the application form to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Features and Benefits of Namo Shri Scheme in Gujarat
गुजरात में नमो श्री योजना की विशेषताएं और लाभ
Here are some of the key features and benefits of the scheme:
- Namo Shri Scheme was introduced in Gujarat by the State Finance Minister, Shri Kanubhai Desai
- The government has proposed allocating Rs 750 crore for the Namo Shri scheme in the 2024-25 budget.
- The state government will provide financial assistance to applicants selected for the program.
- Beneficiaries of the program will have access to appropriate healthcare facilities.
- Pregnant women from 11 categories – including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY beneficiaries – will receive assistance under the program.
- A direct bank account transfer of INR 12,000 will be made to the applicant’s chosen account.
- Women in Gujarat will be empowered through this scheme, which provides cash assistance.
Eligibility Criteria Of Namo Shri Scheme 2024 Gujarat
To provide the benefits of the Namo Shri Scheme launched in Gujarat, the government has prescribed certain benefits to women, details of which are as follows.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- The woman applying must be pregnant.
- The applicant must be a woman from a family with poor economic conditions.
- The husband of the applicant woman must not work in any government job.
- Pregnant women from 11 categories including SC, ST, NFSA, and PM-JAY in the state are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- No family member of the applicant woman must be an income taxpayer.
- Aadhaar card
- Pregnancy certificate
- Cast certificate
- Income proof
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Family ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Date of Announcement
|Namo Shri Gujarat 2024 was announced on 2 February 2024 while announcing the Gujarat State Financial Budget.
Process Of Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat Apply Online
नमो श्री योजना गुजरात ऑनलाइन आवेदन की प्रक्रिया
The step-by-step process details for pregnant women who are eligible in the state for Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat to apply online are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat.
- Click on the link to apply online on the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where the Namo Shri Scheme application form will open.
- Enter all necessary details required in this application form correctly.
- Now upload all the required documents.
- Finally, you click on the submit option.
- This way, you will easily be able to apply online for Gujarat Namo Shri.