National Scholarship Portal 2023-24 at www.scholarships.gov.in | What is an NSP scholarship? | राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र | national scholarship portal last date | How to Apply for NSP Scholarship
All students can apply online for NSP Scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal. This portal provides all the details related to the login, registration, and application process for all students.
The Government of India has launched this online portal to provide pre and postgraduate scholarships for all students of the country. The National Scholarship Portal provides an online platform for all meritorious students in the country.
Post of Contents
National Scholarship Portal 2023-24
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India (For Academic Year 2023-24) is a scholarship portal launched by the central government, which provides scholarships for students at various levels.
The government of India provides scholarships in the form of financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of the country’s reserved groups. Pre-enrollment and post-registration students can benefit from the National Scholarship.
Full information regarding all types of scholarships is available on the individual national scholarship portal. As mentioned above, all country students can apply online for state / central-sponsored scholarships through the NSP portal. For this, you just have to go to the official website of NSP scholarships.gov.in.
Please check the Announcement corner regularly for the latest updates and information.
For any technical queries, please contact Helpdesk at helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or 0120 – 6619540
(from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)
Required Documents for NSP
|Passport size photo||Aadhaar Card|
|Previous Year Education Qualification||Income certificate according to your type of scholarship|
|Caste Certificate (if applicable)||Bank Account Passbook|
|Self-declaration certificate||Contact Details (Mobile Number and Email ID)|
If you are a qualified student according to the eligibility criteria and want to apply under the National Scholarship 2023 24 Process. Then in the first step, you must do your registration on the NSP portal.
Registration Process in the National Scholarship Portal
- Firstly, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal 2023-24 – https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- After verifying your eligibility for the scheduled scholarship, go to the new enrollment section.
- When you click on the section, a new screen will open with the registration form NSP 2023-24 – https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/newstdRegfrmInstruction.
- Fill in all the necessary details like your condition, your name, your father’s name, your mobile phone, etc.
- After that, click the Submit button.
- After successful registration, NSP 2.0 will provide you with the order number and password on the registered mobile phone number.
- With the help of the app ID and password, navigate to your profile by clicking on the login section.
Now after successful registration, fill out the specific application form with all the basic and educational qualification details required. Upload all the necessary documents to the portal and finally submit your application form online.
NSP Scholarship Application Process
- After the successful application of the scholarship application form, it will be sent to the institute level for verification.
- After successful verification of the application at the institute level, the request is transmitted to the contractual employee at the district level.
- Once verified at the district level, it moves to final verification or scholarship approval at the state or central level.
For more information about the registration and application process for the National Scholarship Scheme 2023-24. Please click on the link below and download the user guide/instructions.
- New Registration
- Application Submission for AY 2023-24
- Fresh Application
- Renewal Application
- Previous Year(Including AY 2022-23) Application Status
- Check your Eligibility
- Student FAQ
- Search Institute/ School/ ITI registered with NSP
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Track your Payments
- For Geo-visualization of Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- Check the bank account linked to your Aadhaar Number
- Assistance to the disabled person for Aadhaar enrolment by UIDAI
- Institute Login
- Apply for KYC
Candidates can contact the help desk to resolve technical issues.
Official Website: Click Here
Phone Number: 0120 – 6619540
|National Scholarship Portal Website||Click Here|
|National Scholarship Portal Registration 2023-24||Click Here|
|NSP Portal Login||Click Here|
|Scheme Eligibility||Click Here|
|Scheme-Wise list of Applicants processed for Scholarship||Click Here|
|Search Institute/School/ITI||Click Here|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
FAQ – Questions and Answers
Full Name of NSP – National Scholarship Portal.
Once you have successfully submitted the NSP online application form, you will print out the application form by clicking on the “Print your request” section.
The NSP Scholarship Portal will open in November 2020 for pre and postgraduate scholarships in BC, SC, and ST. While registration will open for minorities and persons with disabilities in March 2020.
These scholarships are for students from classes 1 to 12, undergraduate and graduate students, and Ph.D. and post-doctoral students. Also, you can find scholarships for SC, ST, OBC, EBC, and minority groups in the list available.
Here we have provided all the information about the “National Scholarship Portal“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.