New National Education Policy (NEP) 2020-2021 PDF Download | MHRD New National Education Policy 2021 Online | New Education Policy 2020-21 PDF | Check Details of New National Education Policy | New Education Policy in Hindi
The Cabinet Committee of the Central Government recently approved the “New Education Policy 2020-21 (नई शिक्षा नीति NEP)”. The National Education Policy 2020 will return two crore school children to the mainstream. A new 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 curriculum started with 12 years of education and 3 years of Anganwadi/Preschool. People can now see the latest news about education here and they can implement a New National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 PDF Download online.
What is the New Education Policy 2021
With no major separation between academic streams, emphasis will be placed on extra-curricular, professional streams in schools, literacy, and numeracy. Vocational education from the sixth class will begin with training in the new National Education Policy 2020. Teaching in the mother tongue / regional language until the fifth level will be compulsory. With a comprehensive 360-degree progress card, improvement of assessment and tracking of student progress to achieve learning outcomes, etc. is also included.
Who created NEP? – नई शिक्षा नीति 2020-21
A panel of experts led by former ISRO chief K Kasturirangan has discussed the issues and changes that will happen in the Indian education system – from school to college to employment. These suggestions were compiled and approved by the Ministry.
New Education Policy – The New School Education Structure, 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 Foundation Formula
- Children in the first three years will receive pre-school education in Anganwadi. Then in the next two years, children will be taught in first and second classes in school. A new curriculum will be prepared for these five years of study. The focus will be largely on activity-based learning. It will cover children between three and eight years old. In this way, the first five years of studies will be completed.
- Preparatory stage At this stage, classes three to five will be studied. During this time, children will be taught science, mathematics, arts, etc. through experiments. Children from 8 to 11 years old will be covered.
- Middle Stage – classes 6-8 will be covered, children aged 11-14 will be covered by these subject-based classes. Skills development courses will start in sixth grade.
- The secondary stage from the ninth to twelfth class will be studied in two phases, where an intensive study of the subjects will be conducted. There will also be the freedom to choose subjects.
- Earlier this system was not in pre-school in government schools. There was a general education from first grade to 10. From grade 11, subjects could choose.
Other important changes in school education – Salient Features of #NEP2020
- Dr. Kasturirangan said, that vocational education, which grants professional knowledge from the sixth class itself, leads the committee that was formed to finalize the new education policy, and now the child will be given vocational education and skills from the sixth grade himself.
- Internships will also be conducted at the local level. Emphasis will be placed on vocational education and skills development.
- The new education policy will not create unemployment. At school, the child will be given the necessary professional education.
- The tenth and twelfth Board exams will be easy. Major changes will be made to the Board exams for class 10th and 12th.
- The importance of the council’s exams will be underestimated. There are many important suggestions. Such as taking exams twice a year, and dividing them into two objective and explanatory sections.
- The main focus of the council exam will be on the knowledge test so that students’ tendency to memorize ends.
- Students are always under pressure with regard to council tests and rely on training to get more marks. But in the future, they can get freedom from it.
- The education policy states that the various councils will prepare a practical model for board exams in the coming times. Such as annual and quarterly exams and units.
- Under the new policy, exams will also be held in class Three, Five, and Eight. While the exams for plates 10 and 12 will continue to be a variable.
New Education Policy 2021: News Updates
There will be changes to the children’s report cards to assess children’s performance in schools. They will be evaluated on three levels. One will be a student, the other is a classmate, and the third is his teacher.
Draft NEP was introduced in 2019 as it gained rapid appreciation as well as intense criticism. Soon the proposal to make the Hindi language one of the indispensable languages was rejected. Then the draft was put into the public domain and suggestions were invited from people and all stakeholders regarding policy. The Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD) has received millions of suggestions and the draft NEP has been amended accordingly.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|New Education Policy 2021 PDF – [English]||Click Here|
|New Education Policy 2021 PDF – [Hindi]||Click Here|
|India Report Digital Education||Click Here|
|PRAGYATA – Guidelines for Digital Education||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “New Education Policy“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.