राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना पोर्टल – Mp Social Security | MP Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana 2023 | राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना status | National Social Assistance Programme (NSAP)
Dear readers, the Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana / राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना पोर्टल was started by the MP government for such families of the state whose head dies. The benefit of the Madhya Pradesh National Family Assistance Program will be given to the members of the weakest section and people living below the poverty line.
What are the documents required to apply for this scheme? Who can apply for the MP National Family Scheme? What is the purpose of Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana? What is the application process? We will give you the information related to all these topics in detail through this article.
Post of Contents
Madhya Pradesh National Family Assistance Scheme – राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना मध्य प्रदेश
The National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) is a sponsorship program run by the Ministry of Rural Development. This program is implemented in rural areas as well as in urban areas. Under the राष्ट्रीय सामाजिक सहायता कार्यक्रम (NSAP), the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is implementing the National Family Benefits Scheme. Under the scheme in case of death of the “primary breadwinner” of a family living under poverty line conditions, a lump sum of Rs. 20,000/– is provided to the family.
The primary breadwinner as defined in the scheme, whether male or female, must be a family member whose income has contributed significantly to the total family income. The death of this primary breadwinner when he is in the age group of 18 to 59, i.e. over 18 and under 59, makes the family eligible to receive grants under the scheme
राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना in Hindi – भारत सरकार, ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालय, ग्रामीण विकास विभाग द्वारा राष्ट्रीय सामाजिक सहायता कार्यक्रम (NFBS) के तहत गरीबी रेखा से नीचे जीवन यापन करने वाले परिवारों के ऐसे सदस्यों को सामाजिक सुरक्षा प्रदान करने के उद्देश्य से, जिनकी प्राकृतिक/अप्राकृतिक मृत्यु होती है। वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान की जाती है। योजना का क्रियान्वयन एवं संचालन मध्यप्रदेश शासन, सामाजिक न्याय एवं निःशक्तजन कल्याण विभाग द्वारा किया जा रहा है।
इस योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज क्या हैं? कौन आवेदन कर सकता है, ट्रैक द लाभार्थी, उद्देश्य, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, जिलावार रिपोर्ट, स्थानीय निकाय वार रिपोर्ट, श्रेणी वार रिपोर्ट, एमपी राष्ट्रीय परिवार योजना के लिए लाभार्थी सूची। इन सभी विषयों से जुड़ी जानकारी हम आपको इस लेख के माध्यम से विस्तार से देंगे।
Highlights of Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana 2023
|Post Name||National Family Assistance Scheme Madhya Pradesh|
|Department Name||Social Justice and Disabled Welfare Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Scheme Name||Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana (RPSY)|
|Objective||providing financial aid|
|Beneficiary||all the people of the state|
|Profit Amount||Rs 20,000|
|Application Process||offline online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSY Scheme Benefits and Features
What are the advantages of applying and what are the advantages of this scheme? You can read the points given below for information on them. These steps are as follows –
- Under this scheme, Rs. 20,000 rupees will be given to the family of the deceased in a lump sum.
- Citizens of both urban and rural areas are included in the RPSY framework.
- The family of the deceased will get some help through the assistance amount.
- Only eligible families from Madhya Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
- First, Rs 10,000 is given to the beneficiary family, which has now been increased to Rs 20,000.
Eligibility for the MP National Family Benefit Scheme
To fill in the RPSY Yojana MP 2023, candidates must meet this stipulated eligibility. We will inform you through the points given below –
- The deceased person must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- That the family of the deceased live below the poverty line.
- If there is no one else in the family of the deceased, the family of the deceased is eligible to apply.
- In the event of the death of a married person – a husband or wife, minor children, unmarried girl, or parents of the deceased will be eligible to apply.
- In connection with the death of an unmarried person, the brother/sister or father of the deceased will be eligible to apply.
- The deceased must be at least 18 years old and not more than 60 years old.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the National Family Assistance Scheme in Madhya Pradesh must have the following documents. Based on these documents, you can take advantage of the scheme by filling out the application form. These documents are as follows –
- Aadhar card
- BPL Certificate
- Age certificate
- Death certificate
- Bank account book
- FIR Report on the Death of the Deceased
How to Login Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana Portal? – राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना पोर्टल कैसे लॉगिन करें?
- First, visit the official website of the National Family Assistance Scheme – http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/nfbs/Default.aspx.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Then, click on the Login link option – http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/NFBS/Login/Pages/sLogin.aspx.
- Next, you enter your username and password and click on the login button option.
How to Apply Online for National Family Assistance Scheme in Madhya Pradesh?
- First, visit the official website of the National Family Assistance Scheme – http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/nfbs/.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Then after that, click on the Online Application link option – http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/NFBS/Public/Pages/OnlineApplication.aspx.
- Next, you enter the full identity of the deceased and click on the search button option.
- Next, you have to follow the instructions and process the order.
How to Apply Offline MP National Family Assistance Scheme? – मध्य प्रदेश राष्ट्रीय परिवार सहायता योजना आवेदन कैसे करें ?
- First of all, you have to download the MP Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana Scheme Application Form.
- Click this link to download the MP National Family Support Scheme application form.
- When you click on the link, the form will open on your screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Download the PDF Here – http://socialjustice.mp.gov.in/Portals/0/application%20form_1.pdf
- After that, you can save the form by clicking on the save icon above.
- To print the form, you have to click on the print icon above.
- Your National Family Assistance Scheme form will be printed.
- Now you have to enter all the required information on the form. Next, you must attach all documents to the form.
- After preparing the entire form, check the information entered in the form.
- Then, citizens of the urban areas have to go to the municipality/municipality / Nagar Panchayat and register the form.
- Citizens of rural areas go to Gram Panchayat/District office and send it.
Here we will tell you about the process of tracking beneficiaries. You can follow the steps given below to know the beneficiary tracking process. Below are the beneficiary tracking steps –
- To track a benefactor, first, visit the official website of RPSY.
- When you click, the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- Next, you have to click on the Track Beneficiary option on this page.
- When you click, a form opens in front of you.
- In this form, you must enter your Family ID number or Samagra ID number.
- Next, you have to click on the option to check the status of the applicant.
- Once you click, the full details will appear in front of you.
- This way, your beneficiary tracking process is complete.
- For a list of citizens benefiting under the National Family Assistance Scheme, visit the portal http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in.
- After going to the portal on the main page, the patron has to select the recipient list (लाभान्वित हितग्राहियों की सूची) option –http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/NFBS/Public/Reports/ListOfApplicantOrderSanction.aspx.
- Fill in all the information provided to check the list of accepting beneficiaries on the new page.
- Such as the name of the neighborhood, the date of the local authority, etc.
- After filling in all the details, click on the menu option.
- Now all the details from the list of beneficiaries in the National Family Assistance Scheme will appear on the screen.
- In this way, all processes of displaying the list of beneficiaries are completed by the citizen.
Commissioner, Social Justice, and Disabled Welfare
- Address: Social Justice and Disabled Welfare 1250, Tulsi Nagar Bhopal-462003
- Phone: 0755-2556916
- Email: [email protected]
|RPSY Website||Click Here|
|LOGIN Process||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Track The Beneficiaries||Click Here|
|District Wise Report||Click Here|
|Local Body Wise Report||Click Here|
|Category Wise Report||Click Here|
|लाभान्वित हितग्राहियों की सूची||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “Rashtriya Parivar Sahayata Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.