Complete Information of Odisha Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana Scheme 2023 | GMSMY PDF Download | ओडिशा गंगाधर मेहर सिख मानकब्रुधि योजना | GMSMY School Uniform, Bags, Free Bicycles, Books for Students
Dear readers, the Odisha government launched Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana / ओडिशा गंगाधर मेहर सिख मानकब्रुधि योजना 2023 for students. In this GMSMY Scheme, the state government Students will be provided with school uniforms, shoes, bags, bicycles, and books for free. CM Naveen Patnaik led the state government has appropriated an amount of Rs. 430 crore rupees to Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Scheme in Odisha Budget. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the Free Education Extension Scheme.
Post of Contents
Odisha Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana (GMSMY) Details
Swabhaba Kabi Gangadhara Meher (Odia: ସ୍ୱଭାବକବି ଗଙ୍ଗାଧର ମେହେର) was a famous poet in Odia in the nineteenth (19th) century. Although poor in wealth and education, he remained one of the most prolific and original contributors to Odia literature.
The works produced by Gangadhara Meher are distinguished by a vivid imagination, beauty, and clarity of language, the modernity of style, the point of strong drawing of the character, and in the vital description of nature from different points of view. His writing remains one of the greatest innovations in Odia literature.
Highlights of Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojna
|Scheme Name||Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||To provide free school bags, uniforms, textbooks, and bicycles to Class 1st to 9th students|
|Budget Allocation for the Current Year||Rs. 430 crore|
Objective of Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana of Odisha
Gangadhar Meher is one of the famous poets of Odisha. Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana from Odisha aims to provide educational accessories such as school bags (Class I to V), uniforms (Class I to VIII), books (Class I to VIII), and bicycles (For class IX) for government students and fully subsidized schools. The government has allocated an amount of Rs. 231 crores in the 2020-21 Budget.
Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana in Odisha Budget
In Odisha Budget, the state government has allocated a number of Rs. 24,370 crores for the education and skills development sector, and here he divided it judiciously:
- An amount of Rs. Rs 280 crore was offered under Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya to meet the costs of establishing and operating the schools.
- Rs. 3066 crores for Samagra Sikshya Abhiyan and Rs. Rs 957 crore for the midday meal Scheme which will all get a government share of around 40%.
- Rs. 8 crores for LPG connection in 10,000 primary and high schools to encourage the use of green and clean fuels.
- An amount of Rs. 253 Crore under the Mo School Infrastructure Development Program for Schools.
- Given the success of Mo Abhiyan School, Rs. 7 crores are proposed towards Group Fund under Mo College Abhiyan
- Allocation of Rs. 430 crores under Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana (GMSMY) to provide school bags for all children from Class 1 to 5, free textbooks and school uniforms including shoes for all children from Class 1 to 8, and free bicycles for all students in class 9th schools Fully governmental and subsidized including OAVs.
- Rs. 1,002 Crore Scholarships are allocated to all students through DBT.
- Rs. 108 crores under the Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) with the help of the World Bank to transform selected universities and colleges into centers of excellence.
- Rs. 212 Crore for Rashtriya Uchatara Sikshya Abhiyan (RUSA) Scheme for Higher Education and Technical Education.
- A saving of Rs. 100 crores under the Asian Development Bank assisted Odisha Skill Development Project and helped establish the Global or World Skills Center in Bhubaneswar.
- An amount of Rs. 151 crores was earmarked for infrastructure development for universities of technology, engineering colleges, schools of engineering, and applied arts and IT institutes.
Odisha Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Scheme 2023
In Odisha Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Scheme, students will receive the following educational accessories: –
|Students Studying in||Educational Accessories|
|Class 1st||Free School Bags, Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 2nd||Free School Bags, Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 3rd||Free School Bags, Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 4th||Free School Bags, Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 5th||Free School Bags, Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 6th||Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 7th||Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 8th||Free Books, Free School Uniform including Shoes|
|Class 9th||Free Bicycles|
Odisha Gangadhar Meher Sikhya Manakbrudhi Yojana PDF Download – Click Here
Here we have provided all the information about the “”. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.