One Family One Job Scheme 2020 | Ek Parivar EK Naukari Scheme in Hindi | Ek Parivar EK Naukari Scheme in Punjabi | How To Apply Ek Privar Ek Naukri Scheme | One Family One Job Plan Online Application | Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Form | Benefits of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
Under the One Family One Job Scheme, the government will provide job opportunities for unemployed educated youth in the country. Under this scheme, a family member will be given a government job and the family will be given an action Scheme for young people whose families will not hold any government position.
This scheme started only in Sikkim state, the government of India is planning to introduce this scheme in other states of the country. Consequently, the central government has not yet started any scheme.
- 1 Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020
- 1.1 The goal of the One Family Plan 2020
- 1.2 Sikkim One Family One Job Plan 2020
- 1.3 Benefits of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
- 1.4 Important Documents of a Family One Job Plan 2020
- 1.5 How to apply Ek Privar Ek Naukri Yojana
- 1.6 Share this:
- 1.7 Related Posts
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, many young people will be unemployed in the country, and within the framework of one single-family job scheme, only one member of the Early Rescue Service and LIG category families will be granted a government job. Young people from EWS families whose annual income will not exceed 3 lakh, and young people from LIG families whose annual income will be between 3 lakh to 6 lakh. Women will also be included in the One Family One Job 2020.
The goal of the One Family Plan 2020
There are many young people in our country who cannot get jobs even though they are more educated, provide job opportunities for unemployed youth through this scheme and provide financial assistance to young people by providing government jobs. Under this scheme, young people must be self-reliant and the unemployed youth in the country will get a job and lead them towards progress and give progress to the country.
Sikkim One Family One Job Plan 2020
The Chief Minister of Sikkim planned to provide employment for 15,000 unemployed youth. Under the Sikkim 2020 Action Plan, 12,000 young people have been selected in various government and semi-government departments, and the remaining youth will be linked to the scheme. Under this scheme, government jobs submitted to youths of Group C and Group D, for the next five years, the applicant must be between 18 and 55 years old to advance in this scheme, and progress in this scheme will have young people to register themselves.
Benefits of Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
- This scheme will also be granted to all unemployed youth in the country.
- Under this scheme, the candidate will be given an opportunity to work in his preferred field.
- After selecting the candidate, he will receive a salary according to the government salary schedule every month.
- Under this scheme, the candidate will be placed in a two-year probationary period, until the probationary period ends, if the candidate’s behavior is good, it will always be!
- Candidates will be given other benefits according to government allocations.
Important Documents of a Family One Job Plan 2020
- The applicant must be between 18 and 55 years old.
- Job opportunities for poor families will be provided under this scheme
- No family member must be a government employee.
- Aadhar card
- Protected qualification documents
- personal ID
- Income certificate
- Mobile Phone Number
- A passport-sized photo
How to apply Ek Privar Ek Naukri Yojana
India would like to apply as part of the country’s youth plan, it will have to wait now Because the family is now running only the Sikkim scheme The central government schemes to start this scheme across the country. Once the central government has implemented Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana across the country, we will update all the details through our article.
Here we have provided all the information about the “One Family One Job Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
So, friends, I hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.