CBSE Online Training for Teachers 2023 24 | CBSE Online Teacher Training Registration | ऑनलाइन टीचर ट्रेनिंग 2023 | How to Register for CBSE Online Teacher Training
Dear readers, the central government launched an interactive online course on practical learning for teachers and school principals. The CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course Registration Form is available on the Getting Started Portal/Diksha Portal.
Teachers can now join this course on their smartphones or by downloading the Getting Started app on the official portal diksha.gov.in.
Post of Contents
CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course – सीबीएसई मुफ्त ऑनलाइन शिक्षक प्रशिक्षण पाठ्यक्रम
The Union Human Resource Development (HRD) launched the CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course on July 1, 2020. This course was developed by CBSE in cooperation with the Tata Trust and is now available on MHRD’s DIKSHA platform.
Quality concerns in school education are among the priorities of CBSE as it plays a pivotal role in the development of the country. The Board is committed to making provisions for various training programs for teachers and principals to enhance their understanding of the curriculum, delivery mechanism, and other professional qualities.
Through the Cascade mode, the board selects and trains master coaches and mentors to ensure that the benefits of these programs reach all teachers and students in the schools. Teacher training assumes more importance following the Right to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 to ensure that the target is achieved in accordance with the proposed teacher-to-student ratio proposed in the Act.
- SUBJECT-SPECIFIC CBPS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
- SUBJECT-SPECIFIC CBPS FOR SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
- GENERAL CBPS FOR TEACHERS
- INDUCTION PROGRAMMES
- PROSPECTIVE RESOURCE PERSONS PROGRAMMES
- SPECIAL PROGRAMMES
Benefits of CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course
- Experimental teaching pedagogy enables students to relate the content of learning domains and topics to their own lives and the world around them.
- It promotes self-reflection, creativity, and effective study skills in students.
- In this course, learning by estrus is replaced by learning, which increases the student’s enjoyment, understanding, and conceptual clarity.
- Apart from this, CBSE has also planned regional webinars for theme teachers and will share details through the CBSE Center of Excellence.
- For any other schools, you may contact [email protected].
The new curriculum is completely free and teachers can join it in a few simple steps. All teachers are required to read the following steps carefully and register only afterward.
STEPS FOR ATTENDING TRAINING
Join the Free CBSE Online Teacher Training Course on the DIKSHA App/Portal Registration Process
Here is the complete process to join this free CBSE teacher training course online on a startup app or portal: –
Download the startup app to your Android smartphone: –
- First, click on the link: Click Here
- When you click on the link shown above, the Google Play Store Start app will open.
- Click the “Install” button to download the start-up platform for the School Education mobile app.
Sign in with an existing startup account, log in with Google, or register for the startup app with an email ID or mobile phone number.
There are two ways to log in [cbse training login]:
- Scan the QR code using the DIKSHA mobile app.
- Click on the link to open the course on the mobile app or desktop/laptop web browser: Click here to open the course.
- After that, register for the free CBSE teacher training course online, and the login page will be visible on your mobile phone.
- Here new users can register and then enter start with email address / mobile number or password or log in with Google.
Free Online Teacher Training Course Certificate
After the successful completion of the course, teachers can download the Certificate of Course Completion from the commencement portal as of July 10, 2020. Moreover, it is expected that after completing this course, teachers will be able to make teaching more enjoyable, reflective, and multi-dimensional.
How to Registration in a CBSE Free Online Training Session – सीबीएसई नि:शुल्क ऑनलाइन प्रशिक्षण सत्र में पंजीकरण कैसे करें
- First, visit the official website of the cbse training portal for free registration 2023 – https://cbseit.in/cbse/training/Default.aspx.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the link provided here – Register for your free online CBSE session.
- Now, click here to register for a free online session (on-screen).
- The registration process for free online sessions will be similar to paid online sessions.
Participants should check both their inbox as well as spam folder for receiving the meeting link (email) for the training sessions.
To Conduct a Free Online CBSE Training Session
- The participation link will be sent with the instructions by the respective Center of Excellence (COE).
- Attend the session as instructed by the COE sent to your registered email ID. (Please check your email ID twice at the time of registration).
- A “link for assessment” will be shared at the end of each session, with some questions related to the content of the sessions.
- On the basis of your performance in the assessment, your presence on the training portal will be marked by the Center of Excellence for the next two business days.
- This teacher training course platform will be CISCO-WEBEX.
Today’s Training Programmes
|S.NO.||PROGRAMME-CATEGORY||PROGRAMME-TITLE||CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE||PROGRAMME-VENUE||START & END DATE||NO OF SEATS||FEE PER PARTICIPANT PER DAY (INR)||FEE PER PARTICIPANT PER DAY FOR SCHOOLS LOCATED IN ABROAD (INR)||CONTACT PERSON|
|1||Free Online Sessions||Role of Guidance and Counselling Services in Schools||Delhi West||Online Session,||19/04/2023 15:00 – 19/04/2023 16:30||900||Free||Free||–|
|2||Free Online Sessions||Role of Guidance and Counselling Services in Schools||Guwahati||Online Session,||19/04/2023 15:30 – 19/04/2023 17:00||900||Free||Free||–|
|3||Free Online Sessions||Role of Guidance and Counselling Services in Schools||NOIDA||Online Session,||19/04/2023 16:00 – 19/04/2023 17:30||900||Free||Free||–|
Click the link below (as applicable) to cbse training portal e-certificate download
- Participants who registered through Training Portal
- Participants who registered through the registration link provided by COEs/Training Unit
- Certificates related to Skill Education
- Participants in Foreign Universities Programmes
- Participants in an Online Quiz on NEP
- Participants in Technology for Blended Learning
- Participants of Storytelling as Pedagogy
- Participants in Cyber Security
- Participants of Online Prospective Resource Persons Training on Pedagogical Leadership
- Participants in Foundational Literacy And Numeracy
- Participants in a Knowledge Sharing session on Careers and Skills in the 21st Century
- Participants in the integration of Arts and Culture organized by CBSE and Google for Education
- Participants in Holistic Assessment organized by CBSE and Google for Education
- Participants of Online Training by CBSE – COEs on Alternate Activities for Science Practicals
- Participants of Five Days Online Training on Pedagogical Leadership
- Participants of Conducive Learning Environment
- Participants of 5 hours Training programme on 21st Century Skills
Announcements, Circulars & Notifications – Click Here
प्रशिक्षण त्रिवेणी PRASHIKSHAN TRIVENI – Click Here
PRINCIPAL/TEACHERS (BHAGIRATHI) – Click Here
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE (COES) (KALINDI) – Click Here
TRAINING DIRECTORATE (SHARADA) – Click Here
For Any Inquiries Related to a Free Online CBSE Training Session
For any inquiries related to sessions/certifications, kindly contact the respective COE at the email id given here – Visit the Inquiry Contact Page.
Director(Skill Education & Training)
- Address: Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, Opposite Bal Bhawan, Near ITO, New Delhi – 110002
- Tel: 011-22043634, 011-23216963 Fax: 011-23232961
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Here we have provided all the information about the “CBSE Online Courses For Teachers“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.