CBSE Online Training for Teachers 2021 2022 | CBSE Online Teacher Training Registration | ऑनलाइन टीचर ट्रेनिंग | How to Register for CBSE Online Teacher Training
Dear readers, the central government launched an interactive online course on practical learning for teachers and school principals. The CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course Registration Form is available on the Getting Started Portal/Diksha Portal.
Teachers can now join this course on their smartphones or by downloading the Getting Started app on the official portal diksha.gov.in.
CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course – सीबीएसई मुफ्त ऑनलाइन शिक्षक प्रशिक्षण पाठ्यक्रम
The Union Human Resource Development (HRD) launched the CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course on July 1, 2020. This course was developed by CBSE in cooperation with the Tata Trust and is now available on MHRD’s DIKSHA platform.
Benefits of CBSE Free Online Teacher Training Course
- Experimental teaching pedagogy enables students to relate the content of learning domains and topics to their own lives and the world around them.
- It promotes self-reflection, creativity, and effective study skills in students.
- In this course, learning by estrus is replaced by learning, which increases the student’s enjoyment, understanding, and conceptual clarity.
- Apart from this, CBSE has also planned regional webinars for theme teachers and will share details through the CBSE Center of Excellence.
- For any other schools, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new curriculum is completely free and teachers can join it in a few simple steps. All teachers are required to read the following steps carefully and register only afterward.
Join the Free CBSE Online Teacher Training Course on the DIKSHA App/Portal Registration Process
Here is the complete process to join this free CBSE teacher training course online on a startup app or portal: –
Download the startup app to your Android smartphone: –
- First click on the link: Click Here
- When you click on the link shown above, the Google Play Store Start app will open.
- Click the “Install” button to download the start-up platform for the School Education mobile app.
Sign in with an existing startup account, log in with Google, or register for the startup app with an email ID or mobile phone number.
There are two ways to log in:
- Scan the QR code using the DIKSHA mobile app.
- Click on the link to open the course on the mobile app or desktop/laptop web browser: Click here to open the course.
- After that, register for the free CBSE teacher training course online, and the login page will be visible on your mobile phone.
- Here new users can register and then enter start with email address / mobile number or password or log in with Google.
Free Online Teacher Training Course Certificate
After the successful completion of the course, teachers can download the Certificate of Course Completion from the commencement portal as of July 10, 2020. Moreover, it is expected that after completing this course, teachers will be able to make teaching more enjoyable, reflective, and multi-dimensional.
How to Registration in a CBSE Free Online Training Session – सीबीएसई नि:शुल्क ऑनलाइन प्रशिक्षण सत्र में पंजीकरण कैसे करें
- First, visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal – https://cbseit.in/cbse/training/Default.aspx.
- After that, a home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the link provided here – Register for your free online CBSE session.
- Now, click here to register for a free online session (on-screen).
- The registration process for free online sessions will be similar to paid online sessions.
To Conduct a Free Online CBSE Training Session
- The participation link will be sent with the instructions by the respective Center of Excellence (COE).
- Attend the session as instructed by the COE sent to your registered email ID. (Please check your email ID twice at the time of registration).
- A “link for assessment” will be shared at the end of each session, with some questions related to the content of the sessions.
- On the basis of performance in the assessment, your presence on the training portal will be marked by the Center of Excellence for the next two business days.
- This teacher training course platform will be CISCO-WEBEX.
For Any Inquiries Related to a Free Online CBSE Training Session
For any inquiries related to sessions/certifications, kindly contact the respective COE at the email id given here – Visit the Inquiry Contact Page.
Director(Skill Education & Training)
- Address: Shiksha Sadan, 17, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, Opposite Bal Bhawan, Near ITO, New Delhi – 110002
- Tel: 011-23216963 Fax: 011-23232961
- Email: email@example.com
Here we have provided all the information about the “CBSE Online Courses For Teachers“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.