The Delhi government introduced Berojgari Bhatta Yojna(दिल्ली बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना) to its educated unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide financial assistance every month to young graduates and graduates.
The same person can benefit from the unemployment benefit scheme. Who is already registered with the Employment Exchange Office? The government started this scheme for young people whose economic situation at home was poor. Even after education, unemployed youth do not get merit.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2020
The Delhi government will conduct all kinds of its government operations online. Where the unemployment allowance in Delhi is also online registration. The government will give unemployment benefits to these educated young people. Even after education, they don’t get to work at their best.
The government decided to grant unemployment benefits to all undergraduate and graduate students, between the ages of 21 and 35 years. To take advantage of this scheme, you must first register your name on the labor exchange. The government also maintained an official website.
Highlights of Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020
|Name of Scheme||Delhi unemployment allowance scheme|
|Beneficiary||Educated unemployed youth|
|worth||Graduate and post graduation|
|An objective||Unemployment allowance for unemployed youth|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta (unemployment allowance)
The documents required to register unemployment allowance in Delhi are as follows:
- Labor Office Certificate
- A passport-sized photo
- Educational certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Phone Number
- PAN Card
- Residence certificate
Eligibility criteria for the Delhi unemployment benefit Scheme
Qualification for a candidate for the Delhi Unemployment Benefits Allowance Scheme should be as follows:
- The applicant must be permanently residing in Delhi.
- The applicant must be over 21 years old and under 35 years old.
- The candidate must not have any kind of work.
- The applicant must have no means of income.
- The name of the unemployed must be registered with the labor office.
- The applicant must have a minimum educational qualification.
- Only one member of the family will benefit from the scheme.
- The annual household income does not exceed Rs. 3,00,000.
Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Allowance Amount
The Delhi government also provided separate financial assistance for two parts:
- Graduate – The government proposed to provide 5,000 rupees per month for unemployed graduates.
- Post-graduate – For unemployed youth after graduation, the government provides an amount of Rs. 7500 per month.
How to Apply Online for Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020
Unemployment allowance in Delhi The following procedures for registering online must be completed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Click here for the official unemployment benefits website.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- On the DELHI JOB FAIR PORTAL homepage, you will see the “Job Seeker” option.
- You must click on the option to Register in it.
- After clicking, the front page will open in front of you.
- The job seeker Registration Form will open on the screen.
- All types of information required on this form, such as your information and qualifications, must be filled out correctly. After filling out all the information, click on the “Submit” option below.
- After that, the next page will open in front of you. You must fill in the registration number, mobile phone number, verification code, etc.
- Later on, you should click on the Submit button below.
- In this way, your application/registration for the unemployment benefit will be completed.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Online Delhi Berojgari Bhatta Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.