Online Society Registration 2023 | Society Registration Status | Society Registration Fees | How to Check society Registration Online 2023 | online society registration in up | Society Registration in Delhi | application form for society registration act 1860 | Society Registration Form | Society Registration Renewal
Online Society Registration / सोसाइटी रजिस्ट्रेशन ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण – Dear readers, the society (community) is a group or collection of different people who work together for a common social purpose. As stated in the social purpose, the purpose of this Society is not to make profits but to serve the needy with basic facilities or to preserve knowledge or art.
There are many benefits to registering a Society as you do for a good reason. This means your name has become famous for a good reason. Here are the details about Society registration in India.
Post of Contents
Online Society Registration Details
A Society of at least 7 members. It is not necessary for the members to be only Indian citizens. Foreign persons and companies can also be members of Society. Here is a detailed guide to registering for the association:
Specify a name:
- According to the provisions of the Associations Registration Act 1860, no Society can have the same name as an existing or formed Society.
- Therefore, it is imperative to preserve exclusivity in the name of society. Moreover, the name would not be of such a nature as to affect any protection against the state or the central government.
Memorandum of Association
- Now that the name of the association is finalized, the members of the association have to design a memorandum of incorporation.
- It contains information about the association’s rules and regulations in addition to the association’s address.
- This document must be signed by every member of the association, an attorney, a chartered accountant, a notary, an official, and a department commissioner.
- The memorandum of incorporation or the Ministry of Agriculture must contain all the details related to the research member as well as his name, designation, signature, and address.
File for registration
- Now the association will have to apply for registration by placing the application letter at the top.
- After that, keep a copy of the required documents.
- You can order the sequence of documents at the Association’s Registrar’s Office.
- Please note that you must have two copies of these documents.
- Take all of these and submit them to the Association’s registrar’s office.
- The registrar keeps a copy and sends the other for approval.
- You will also have to pay your Society registration fee.
Once your documents are successfully verified, the registrar submits the certificate of incorporation to the association and assigns the Society registration number to the certificate.
1 An affidavit
that has ownership and is a no-objection certificate for the society.
2 An affidavit
including information about unrelated persons and the name of the society.
Purpose of the registration form in the association
A registered association that achieves the following goals:
- The society serves people without any benefit. It promotes social well-being.
- Social welfare, through the promotion of social welfare, is an example for others to come and help those in need.
- Society helps those who are most in need of resources and are unable to collect them.
- It protects the interests of those who are insecure.
- It also preserves and promotes science and art.
List of documents required for online Society Registration
While registering with an association, you need the following association registration documents:
- Proof of address – All members of the proposed association will be required to provide proof of residency. They can use the Aadhaar card or passport as valid proof of address. In addition, proof of the address at which the association is registered is also required.
- Memorandum Assembly – indicates where the association is located. There is also information about the formation of Society members.
- List of all members – A list of all members’ names along with their signatures is also required.
- PAN Card – An association’s registered promoter should have a PAN card for all members of the Society.
- Articles of Association – The articles of association include detailed rules and information about Society affairs rules. There will also be rules containing information about membership, meetings, and more. Once all the rules have been decided, the chair should sign the document itself.
- Cover letter – A cover letter containing information about the purpose and purpose of the association must be attached to the front of the application.
- Self-declaration form – to be submitted by the president of the association. He has to say that he is ready to register for the said Society and that he is able to achieve this status.
Online Society registration process
- Society registration in India is governed and maintained by the Society Registration Act.
- The association has at least 7 members to be registered at the regional level. However, if you want to register your Society at the national level, you must have at least promoters or members operating in India from 8 different states.
- Among these eight promoters, any promoter can apply to register the association with the registrar in his region.
- Promoters will note that while registering a Society name under the law, they are required to provide a potential name and three options to avoid name conflicts with other communities.
- While registering an association, the promoter is also required to have rules, regulations, and a memorandum of association.
- The founding memorandum includes details about the association’s location, the name of the members, and the name of the promoters.
- While the rules and regulations document contains details about how the association works, it contains detailed information about Society membership, Society rules, and more.
- Also, if you have a large corporation, find out about LLP Firm Registration / LLP Firm Registration and Private Limited Registration / Pvt Ltd.
You can check or download a PDF file here – https://www.pdffiller.com/11994769-application-for-lottery-registrationpdf-society-registration-form-pdf-
Here we have provided all the information about the “Online Society Registration“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.