Kerala Parivarthanam Yojana Scheme 2022 | केरल परिर्वतनम योजना पोर्टल पंजीकरण | parivartan yojana for fishermen | parivarthanam student portal login 2021 22 | kerala parivarthanam scheme portal registration form | parivarthanam.org to Boost Fishermen’s Livelihood | Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme in Hindi / English
Dear readers, Kerala State Government is calling for Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Registration 2022 at www.parivarthanam.org to enhance fishermen’s livelihood. Kerala Coastal Area Development Corporation (KSCADC) has launched this new Parivarthanam Yojana portal to provide consumers with fresh fish. Students including dropouts, MIMI Fish Trader (team leaders), teachers/institutions, industry partners, and fish producers can register on the parivarthanam pariyojana portal. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the scheme as well as the salient features of the portal launched for Parivarthanam Karyakram.
Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Registration 2022 at parivarthanam.org to boost fishermen’s livelihood, students, teachers, dealer MIMI fish, industry partners, fish producers register online.
Details of Kerala Parivarthanam Yojana
Parivarthanam Yojana is an initiative aimed at the socio-economic uplift of coastal and inland fisheries residents as well as a youth through skills development and job creation. Although the project is currently targeting coastal communities, it also addresses larger issues affecting young people such as economic instability, lack of support for quality vocational training, and the need for a sustainable source of income after college.
Parivarthanam Pariyojana aims to create a platform for integrated development and empowerment of youth in sustainable ways. Parivarthanam Karyakram is a PPP model, an initiative by the Kerala government, implemented by the Kerala Coastal Area Development Corporation (KSCADC) in association with the Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT).
Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Registration|
|State Name||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiary||Boost fishermen’s livelihood, students, teachers, dealer MIMI fish, industry partners, fish producers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Parivarthanam Pariyojana Aims To Enhance Fishermen’s Livelihoods
The main objectives of Parivarthanam Pariyojana in enhancing the livelihood of fishermen are as follows: –
- Ensure a fair and stable price to fishermen on a daily basis, and encourage environmentally-friendly fishing methods and high-quality fish handling practices to ensure efficient delivery of fish and their products to final consumers all year round.
- In light of the pandemic and increasing food safety concerns around the world, Parivarthanam will also ensure traceability along the supply chain by providing accurate information about sources, producers, and intermediaries to end consumers.
- Improving employability by creating jobs that can accommodate youth and others whose livelihoods have been disrupted by the ongoing pandemic, and by building capacity by providing training for additional skills.
- Protecting the environment by promoting clean energy sources through the generation of solar energy and converting fossil fuel engines to hybrid electric motors and other alternatives.
- To nurture, develop and establish Parivarthanam as a model that can be expanded and applied across the country with this consortium as the central agency.
Registration Industry Partners in the Parivarthanam Scheme
Institutions are willing to partner with Parivarthanam by providing on-the-job training to beneficiary students in their selected NSDC skills training and/or in final placement, following their successful training. Industry partner registration is now invited on the Parivarthanam scheme portal via the link – http://parivarthanam.org/OrgRegistration.html.
Students Including Dropouts
Graduate students/professionals with cumulative examination papers, who require a part-time job to further their education along with opportunities to gain additional skills through the NSDC Skills Program. Age between 20-34 years.
MIMI Fish Dealer (Team Leaders)
Mentors who can guide and motivate recipient students to successfully complete their education and help them choose an appropriate NSDC skills program and shape their career. They must be able to build loyal customers from scratch, in their allocated geographic area and continue commercial activities to support the Parivarthanam project. They will also have to sign a performance bond with a bank guarantee. Agent final selection is entirely at the discretion of the Parivarthanam Team. Ideally, he should be a graduate (preferably a college graduate or graduate professional) with broader experience in social and business activities, preferably in leadership roles. Preference will be given to family members of women who sell fish. Age from 29 to 65 years.
Click here for registration: – http://parivarthanam.org/LeaderRegistration.html
Teachers / Institutions
Teachers or institutions are willing to take this as a social responsibility and help beneficiary students to complete their education successfully. Students will be grouped by subject and geographic region. Teaching should be both online and offline as per the convenience of the service providers and the beneficiaries.
Click here for registration: – http://parivarthanam.org/TeacherRegistration.html
Registration Fish Producers in the KSADC Parivarthanam Yojana
Marine and inland (traditional) fishers’ associations/groups operating within Kerala, who can supply fish as per ICAR-CIFT standards. Inland fish farmers and inland fishers who carry out aquaculture in Kerala, who can provide live farmed fish as per ICAR-CIFT recommendations.
- Boat Owners’ Link / Marine Registration – http://parivarthanam.org/FishProducersRegistration.html
- Fish Farm Freshwater Registration Link – http://parivarthanam.org/FarmerRegistration.html
- Fish / Inland Farm Registration Link – http://parivarthanam.org/InlandFarmerRegistration.html
How to Registration for Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Portal
Here is the complete list of people who can register the Kerala Parivarthanam scheme portal on the official portal at http://parivarthanam.org/.
Graduate students/professionals with cumulative examination papers, who require a part-time job to further their education along with opportunities to gain additional skills through the NSDC Skills Program. Age between 20-34 years. Students can click directly here to register – http://parivarthanam.org/StudentsRegistration.html
- First, visit the official website of the Kerala Parivarthanam Portal.
- Registration form in Kerala Parivarthanam Yojana Student Portal.
- After that, a page will open on your screen.
- Here students can enter their full name, father’s name, email ID, gender, date of birth, mobile phone number, Aadhaar number, and other details.
- Then press the “Register” button.
MIMI Fish Dealer (Team Leaders) in Parivarthanam Pariyojana Portal to Registration
Mentors who can guide and motivate recipient students to successfully complete their education and help them choose an appropriate NSDC skills program and shape their career. They must be able to build loyal customers from scratch, in their allocated geographic area and continue commercial activities to support the Parivarthanam project. Click here directly to register MIMI Fish Dealer (Team Leaders) in Parivarthanam Pariyojana Portal through the link – http://parivarthanam.org/LeaderRegistration.html.
The MIMI Fish distributor will also have to sign a performance bond with a bank guarantee. Agent final selection is entirely at the discretion of the Parivarthanam Team. Ideally, he should be a graduate (preferably a college graduate or graduate professional) with broader experience in social and business activities, preferably in leadership roles.
Parivarthanam Address and Helpline Number
- Project Office: Karikode, Kollam, Kerala 691005
- Phone: +919383454647
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here we have provided all the information about the “Kerala Parivarthanam Scheme Portal Registration “. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.