How to Open a Small Patanjali Store | Patanjali Dealership Contact Number | Patanjali Dealership Enquiry | Is Opening Patanjali Store Profitable? | पतंजलि मेगा स्टोर डीलरशिप फ्रेंचाइजी | Patanjali Distributor Margin | Patanjali Franchise Application Form | How to Open Patanjali Shop in Hindi | Patanjali Products Distributorship Profit | Patanjali Retail Store Cost | Open Patanjali Franchisee Outlet
Patanjali store dealership 2021-2022, Baba Ramdev Store Distribution / Franchising Process, Eligibility, Online Application and Registration / Registration (official website patanjaliayurved.org) -: We are all aware of the impact that Patanjali has had to sell original products in the Indian market. It all started with Ayurvedic products, and now it has entered the market in different fields. To expand and capture the market, Patanjali initiated the Patanjali Store Sales/dealership program for Patanjali Stores. Under this program, interested people can apply online for the Baba Ramdev store distribution/franchising or the franchising process at the store.
Interested applicants can apply for Patanjali Store Sale on the official portal patanjaliayurved.org. After placing the order, you will get permission to sell original products in the Patanjali store in your area. It is through this store that you can earn a great income.
Patanjali Store Sale 2021 Application – पतंजलि डिस्ट्रीब्यूटरशिप के लिए क्या करे?
Register at Patanjali store dealership or Baba Ramdev Store Franchise Holder -: Through this article we provide you complete information on the online process for applying and registering online for Patanjali store dealership or the Baba Ramdev store distribution/franchising process and eligibility criteria.
If you also want to sell original products made by Baba Ramdev in your area, you can also apply for a Patanjali store agent. Through this article, we will tell you what you need to do for an online store.
Eligibility Criteria for Patanjali Dealership
Patanjali Agency or Franchise Eligibility Criteria -: Let us provide you with information about the eligibility criteria that applicants must fulfill to get an agency from Patanjali.
- Patanjali’s huge store requires a minimum of 2,000 square feet.
- An initial investment of Rs 1 crore is required for the mega warehouse.
- A security deposit (refundable) of Rs 5,000 must be submitted in the form of a demand draft. This includes an application draft of Rs 2.5 in the name of Divya Pharmacy and Rs 2.5 lakh for Patanjali Ayurved Ltd, Haridwar.
- Patanjali megastore will be dedicated only to the main market and main place of the city.
- The mega-store must have a distance of at least 2.5 km in a metro city, 3.5 km in non-metro city form, and a distance of at least 1 km from Patanjali Chikitsalaya and the existing Arogya Kendra.
- The applicant will have to provide 5-6 photos of the location, PAN card, five passport size photos, proof of identity, proof of address, copy of sales registration, ownership of megastore or rental deed, etc. It must be attached to the application form.
- The institute will appoint a doctor for the mega-store. The store operator must provide medical equipment to the doctor. The operator of the megastore will have to arrange seating, drinking, toilets, etc. in the store.
- The mega-store will only sell Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and Institute certified products. No other items can be sold in these stores.
- The applicant should be a respectable person and should not be convicted by any court. If there is a lawsuit against the applicant, he will not be eligible in that case to file the application.
Patanjali Store/Online Sale or Registration Form – पतंजलि स्टोर/ऑनलाइन बिक्री या पंजीकरण फॉर्म
Let us now provide complete information about the online process for applying and registering Patanjali online store sale process.
- First of all, go to patanjaliayurved.org official website.
- Next, a page will be open on your screen.
- The link shown above will take you directly to the main page of the official website.
- Scroll down the website to the homepage, and you can find the “Agency Form“.
Baba Ramdev Store Distribution or Franchise Registration Process
By going to the link shown above, you will get the registration form, after which you will have to follow the procedure below.
- Select “For Application” from the dropdown menu (Mega Store, Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Arogya Kendra).
- Enter the name of the applicant and the name of the father and husband.
- Enter store location, county, state, and zip code.
- Enter email and mobile phone number.
- Answer the question – Does the applicant have any other profession? If yes, please provide details.
- Enter the proposed area, the expected investment, and answer the question: If it is related to any political/social/religious institutions, expand it.
- Enter the number of Patanjali centers in the name of the applicant or his / her family/relatives.
- Enter the number of stores you have submitted to get Mega Store / Medical / Health Center / Distributor.
- Click on the checkbox: I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the Submit button.
- Then, the CEO of Patanjali will contact you regarding your Agent/Dealership position.
- You can also download instructions for setting up a store in your area.
Patanjali Store Sales Helpline/contact number – पतंजलि स्टोर सेल्स हेल्पलाइन/संपर्क नंबर
If you are unable to fill out the online registration form or you need more information, you can directly contact our Executive Officer in Patanjali. Below we provide the information to contact the executive.
Address: Patanjali Food and Herbal Park, Village – Goods, Luxor Road, Haridwar 249404, Uttarakhand – 247663
- Address: D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave, New Delhi, 110061, India
- Phone: 01334-265370
- Toll-free: 1800 180 4108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Patanjali Mega Store
Here we provide answers to frequently asked questions for Franchising or distributing Patanjali Mega Store:-
Applicants can apply for Mega Store, Patanjali Chikitsalaya, Arogya Kendra on Patanjali Portal.
Applicants can find eligibility guidelines online at the Patanjali portal.
The minimum space required for Patanjali Mega Store is 2000 square meters.
The mega-store will only sell Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and Institute certified products. No other items can be sold in these stores.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Patanjali Mega Store Dealership Franchise“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.