What is PM Atal Bhujal Yojana 2023 | क्या है मोदी सरकार की अटल भूजल योजना 2022 23 | Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) | Atal Tunnel Yojana | PM Atal Bhujal Yojana in Hindi
The Modi government is launching two important projects on the occasion of the birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. These schemes are launched under the name Atal Bhujal Yojana and Atal Tunnel Yojana. The Atal groundwater project has been introduced to deal with the water problem. It will cost Rs 6000 crore in 5 years.
Among them, 3,000 rupees will be given by the World Bank and 3000 crores government. The central government has allocated 6000 crores for this.
What is Atal Bhujal Yojana? – Atal Ground Water Scheme
The goal of this scheme is to raise the groundwater level in those areas where the groundwater level has decreased significantly. The aim of the project is to increase the amount of groundwater. Also, in order to benefit the farmers, this scheme was presented by the central government.
Under this scheme, the central government wants to ensure adequate water is stored for farmers. The government also says that this scheme will also help maximize farmers’ income.
Main Points of Atal Bhujal Yojana
|Name of Scheme||PM Atal Bhujal Yojana – अटल भूजल योजना|
|Launched By||By Central Government|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is the scheme of the Atal Tunnel?
It will be the second Atal tunnel scheme from Manali to Leh. The scheme was approved only in 2005. 4000 crore has been approved for this. A total of 8.8 km has been completed and 80 percent of the work has been completed. This was said to be the highest tunnel in the world.
Some important things related to the Atal Groundwater Project
- Atal Bhujal Yojana was launched on December 25, 2019, the scheme was approved by the World Bank on December 12, 2019.
- The central government holds a 50 percent stake in the scheme, while the World Bank will retain the remaining 50 percent stake.
- Water security work will be carried out at the gram level of the Panchayats to make this scheme a success.
- The general public will also be included in this scheme so everyone can save and use water appropriately.
- This scheme will be implemented with the help of the Water Users Association, monitoring, and data collection for groundwater abstraction.
- Educational and communication programs will be implemented to conserve groundwater.
Benefits from the Atal Groundwater Scheme
- Under this scheme, farmers will not suffer from water problems. As a result, farmers will be able to farm even after the drought, and their incomes will increase.
- Under the Atal Groundwater Scheme, water will be accessed even for those homes, which must go to different places to obtain water so far.
- Under this scheme, the level of falling water in the ground will be balanced, and will improve the water in 8,350 rural areas through this scheme.
For more information about Atal Bhujal Yojana – Atal Groundwater Scheme
If you wish to obtain any other information related to this scheme, or if you wish to contribute to this scheme, you must visit the official website associated with this scheme. You must register yourself by going here.
- Atal Bhujal Yojana (Atal Jal), Rear Wing, MDSS (MTNL) Building, 9 CGO Complex, Opp. Gate No. 13 JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road, 110003.
- Phone No: 011-24320293
- Email: atal-jal[at]gov[dot]in
- Website: www.ataljal.gov.in
Visit pmindia Official Website: Click Here
|Atal Bhujal Yojana(Atal Jal)||Click Here|
|About ATAL JAL||Click Here|
|MIS Login||Click Here|
|Tender Announcements||Click Here|
|Contacts NPMU||Click Here|
|Atal Jal APP Apk Download||Click Here|
FAQ – Questions and Answers
Atal Bhujal Yojana is a newly launched Central Sector Plan with the assistance of the World Bank from Water Resources Management. It aims to facilitate the sustainable management of groundwater resources through community participation with a focus on demand management.
Besides Atal Water, the Atal Tunnel Scheme was also launched. Under the scheme, the tunnel to be dug from Leh to Manali will be included. To achieve this, the government approved Rs. 4,000 crores.
Atal Bhujal Yojana is a groundwater management scheme launched by PM Narendra Modi on the 95th birthday of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, on December 25, 2019.
The scheme will benefit more than 8,350 rural areas in the country.
Yes, the World Bank contributes half of this scheme. The World Bank will bear 50 percent of the cost incurred in this scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Atal Bhujal Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.