प्रधानमंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना आवेदन 2022 | Ayushman Bharat Yojana in Hindi | आयुष्मान भारत योजना क्या है | आयुष्मान भारत योजना टोल फ्री नंबर | Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme List 2021 22
Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY), known as ModiCare, started on September 25. The central government provides health insurance of Rs. 5 lakh annually to 10 crore families or 50 crore people in the country under this scheme. ABY is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY). It is, in fact, a health insurance scheme for the poor in the country.
More than 10 crores of poor families will be covered under this scheme to provide health insurance. Under this scheme, free treatment facilities will be provided in government hospitals/committees and private health centers.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme New Update
As you know, coronavirus infection occurs in India, which makes people in the body very afraid. Because of this coronavirus, the prime minister closed the entire country until May 3, to save it from this infection, and one of the first is that more than 50 crores of the country’s citizens are covered by this scheme and the beneficiaries of PMJAY 2022 These beneficiaries registered under the scheme will be examined and treated for coronavirus infection. In the private laboratory and imperial hospitals. All beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme in the country can benefit from these facilities.
Main Points of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana – ABY|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Rs 5 Lakh health insurance|
|Type of scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Who can benefit from Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY)?
- 10.74 crores for a family from the country can take advantage of PM-JAY.
- These families have been identified as poor and disadvantaged.
- Social and economic stratum data was used to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY).
- To take advantage of PM-JAY, no family size or minimum age has been set.
How to benefit from Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY)?
- ABY is given a non-monetary treatment from any hospital on the health insurance board.
- Under the scheme, the private hospitals that have held the test have been put online.
- Treatment can be carried out in any hospital in the country.
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme (ABY) has developed an IT framework for cashless or paperless treatment.
How will the Ayushman Bharat scheme (ABY) be implemented?
- At the national level, Ayushman Bharat Yojana (ABY) is sponsored by the National Health Protection Mission.
- At the state level, the responsibility of PM-JAY lies with the government health protection agency.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat
- More than 10 crores of families will be covered under the scheme.
- Up to 5 lakh health insurance is provided to poor families under the leadership of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana.
- Under the scheme, the government will save the cost of medicine and medicine, and 1,350 diseases will be treated.
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana documents – PMABY
- Aadhar card
- From all family members
- Ration card
- Mobile Phone Number
- Proof of address
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme? – प्रधानमंत्री आयुष्मान भारत योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
Beneficiaries who wish to apply for registration under this scheme must pay attention to the registration process and benefit from this yojana.
- To apply to PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana, first go to Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and send them back a copy of all your original documents.
- Then, after all, documents are verified by the CSC agent, registration will be guaranteed according to the scheme and you will be granted registration.
- After that, after 10 to 15 days, you will be provided with the Ayushman Bharat Gold Card via Jan Seva Kendra.
- After that, you will be registered successfully.
How do you see the list of Ayushman Bharat 2022 List?
If the intended beneficiary wants to see the Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Online list, he should follow the method shown below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to visit the official website – https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the “I am eligible” option. You should click on this option.
- On this page, you will open the login form, in this form you will have to enter your mobile phone number.
- After that, you will have to click the Create OTP button. After that, the OTP number will come to your specified mobile number.
- After that, a few options will be given below to find your beneficiary name. Find your name by clicking on the desired option.
- After that, all required details must be provided. Then, the search result will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, you see your name on the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list.
Address & Toll-Free Number:
- National Health Authority of India 3rd, 7th, and 9th Floor, Tower-L, Jeevan Bharati Building Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Here we have provided all the information about the “Ayushman Bharat Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.