The PM CARES for Children Scheme Yojana was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister of India on 29 May 2021 for children. It aims to support children who have lost their parents, the legal guardian of adoptive parents, or surviving parents due to the COVID-19 pandemic during the period starting from March 11, 2020. The aim of the scheme is to ensure comprehensive care and protection for children in a sustainable manner. Empowering their well-being through health insurance, empowering them through education, and providing them with self-sufficiency with financial support when they reach the age of 23.
We will tell you all the information related to the scheme like how to apply for PM Cares for Children Scheme, highlights, benefits, eligibility, documents required, contact us, queries, etc. If you want to know more information related to the scheme, then you have to read the article we have provided.
pm cares scheme how to apply, pm cares scheme apply online, pm cares scheme upsc, pm child scheme, pm cares for children scheme amount, पीएम को बच्चों की योजना की राशि, pm cares portal login, ministry of women and child development, child registration online
[Print Receipt] How to Donate to PM Cares Fund: Citizen Assistance & Relief in Emergency Fund
WHAT IS PM CARES FOR CHILDREN
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the world including India. Children have also been affected in many ways during the pandemic. Their risks range from losing a routine life, being unable to go to school, facing anxiety, and losing loved ones to COVID19. Several children have reportedly lost both parents to COVID-19.
The honorable Prime Minister of India has announced comprehensive support for children who have lost their parents due to COVID-19. PM CARES Scheme for Children has been launched to ensure the rehabilitation of these children through a Convergent Approach, Gap Funding to Ensure Education, Monthly Stipend at the age of 18, and a total amount of Rs. 10 lakh at the age of 23, among others.
Taking into account the need for a dedicated fund with the primary objective of dealing with any kind of emergency or distress situation, such as posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and providing relief to those affected, a public charitable fund under the name “Prime Minister’s Fund for Citizens Aid and Relief” was established Emergencies (PM CARES Fund)”. The PM CARES Fund is registered as a public charitable trust. The Trust Deed of PM CARES Fund was registered under the Registration Act 1908 in New Delhi on 27 March 2020.
The Ministry of Women and Child Welfare is the nodal ministry of child welfare in India. The Ministry has been charged with the responsibility of inculcating the PM CARES Plan for Children, in collaboration with relevant Ministries, and State and District Administrations.
THE OBJECTIVE OF PM CARES FOR CHILDREN
To ensure comprehensive care and protection for children who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID pandemic, in a sustainable manner, empower their well-being through health insurance, empower them through education, and provide them with self-sufficiency with financial support on hand 23-year-olds. The PM CARES Children’s scheme provides, among other things, support to these children through a convergent approach, gap financing to ensure education, health, a monthly stipend from the age of 18, and a lump sum of Rs. 10 lakh upon reaching the age of 23.
Digitally Driven Processes for PM CARES for Children Scheme
PM CARES for Children will have an integrated portal for beneficiary registration and validation, fund transfer, beneficiary, and fund monitoring, and grievance redress. It is envisaged that the portal will facilitate the provision of end-to-end support to beneficiaries and cross-functionalities for smooth implementation and monitoring of the scheme.
- Beneficiary – Beneficiaries are registered and validated on the portal. Only verified beneficiaries will be eligible for financial assistance under the scheme.
- Bank/Post Office Account – Beneficiary, DMs, and all relevant accounts selected for money flow will be validated on the portal. Funds will only be transferred to verified accounts.
- Transfer of funds – All requests for funds will be shared through the portal. DMs will share requests with relevant ministries/departments and the Ministry of Women and Child Affairs. The Ministry of Women and Child Development will then share a consolidated application for funds to the PM CARES Fund. The approval and disbursement of funds will also be routed through the portal.
- Convergence or Affinity – All scheme links, including benefits under the Child Protection scheme, for beneficiaries of the PM, and the CARES scheme for children can be accessed on the portal. The Ministry of Women and Child Affairs and Development will have a unified vision for the beneficiaries linked to the different schemes of the ministries/departments.
- Monitoring and Supervision – The portal will allow overall supervision of benefits transferred to each beneficiary, use of funds, and beneficiary report card, among others. DMs and relevant ministries/departments will also be able to view the progress and status of convergence.
- Feedback and Grievance Handling/redressal – Beneficiaries/guardians will be able to access the portal to provide feedback and/or register grievances online.
Benefits cover is available to children under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri-Jan Arogya Yojana
Main Features of PM-JAY
- PM-JAY provides wrapping for Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for hospitalization in secondary and tertiary care, across public and private hospitals, set up in India.
- In the event that a child is selected for support under the PM CARES for Children, he/she is entitled to receive the Rs envelope. of 5 lakh.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to healthcare services to the beneficiary at the point of service, i.e. the hospital.
- It covers up to 3 days of hospitalization and 15 days of post-hospital expenses such as diagnosis and medication.
- End to End Paperless.
- All pre-existing conditions are covered from day one.
- The benefits of the scheme are portable across the country, i.e. the beneficiary can visit any public or private hospital in India to avail of the cashless treatment.
- Services include nearly 1,600 procedures that cover all costs related to treatment including but not limited to medication, supplies, diagnostic services, physician fees, room fees, surgeon fees, surgeries fees, ICUs, etc.
- Public hospitals are compensated for healthcare services on an equal basis with private hospitals.
How to login to PM Cares for Children
पीएम केयर्स पोर्टल लॉगिन कैसे करें
- First, visit the official website of PM Cares for Children – pmcaresforchildren.in.
- Next, a new page will open on your screen.
- Then click on the login link at the top of the menu bar.
- Next, click Sign in and the following login page will open on your screen.
- Then after that, select the options button – CENTRAL, STATE, DISTRICT.
- Select the user to which type you want to log in.
- This way, you can sign up for PM Cares for Children.
Benefits coverage under PM-JAY
Cover under the scheme includes all expenses incurred on the following components of the treatment.
- Medical examination, treatment, and counseling
- Medicines and medical consumables
- Intensive and non-intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory examinations
- Medical implant services (when necessary)
- Accommodation Advantages
- Catering services
- Complications that arise during treatment
- Post-hospital follow-up care for up to 15 days
Details can be accessed in the PM CARES children’s portal.
Brief description of envisaged functionalities of the portal
Registration and verification module – PM Cares योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
- Registration of beneficiaries
- Capturing supporting documents and essential data
- Verification of post office account details
- Authentication of Aadhaar details (Demographic
Child Protection Scheme (CPS)
- Linking beneficiaries to the CPS
- Account details with a guardian to be mapped for
- Benefits provided to children under institutional and
Dashboards for monitoring
- Reports showing the demographic and geographic
spread of beneficiaries. Some of the reports
1.1. Age & Gender wise reports
1.2. Data entry report
1.3. Verified list of beneficiaries (post office account
and demographic authentication)
1.4. Approved list of beneficiaries (by DM)
1.5. Beneficiaries who have turned 18+
- Payment report
- Historical record keeping
- Pendency and red flag reports
- KPI Monitoring
5.1. Annual health check-up
5.2. Counsellor visit
5.3. Book/Stationery etc. availability
Grievance Redressal module
The resolution of all grievances is to be tracked through the PM CARES for children portal. Some of the
functionalities for the module would be:
- Tracking resolution
- Alerts for pending actions
- Auto-Escalation feature
- Historical record keeping
- Monitor resolution provided for each beneficiary
Feedback directly from the guardian.
Facilitate convergence with schemes of other Ministries and States/UTs for whom the beneficiaries
would be eligible.
Suitable SMS alert facility for the beneficiaries.
Validation check for checking eligibility before submission of form (such as the age of child) to be
- The predefined drop-down for reasons for rejection
- “Other reason” drop-down to ask for data entry of reason with a minimum character limit
- Allow correction in application in case of rejection due to wrong data entry to avoid filling up whole forms multiple times and decrease the number of rejections.
- MoWCD will receive funds from the PM CARES in a dedicated account and further transfer them to DMs for implementation of this scheme.
- A one-time contribution, varying in each case depending on the age of the child would be
deposited in the account of the child by the DM in such a manner that the total corpus accumulates to Rs. 10 lakhs upon the child attaining the age of 18 years.
- DM would provide the necessary funds to the institutions responsible for education, health, or
other activities of the children, as the case may be Creation of Fund Transfer Orders.
- Use of Digital Signature Certificates for approving payments.
PM cares for children’s scheme amount
For Queries / Information Contact
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|About Us||Click Here|
|Resource Directory||DCPUs | CWCs|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Cares for Children Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.