PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2023 | PM किसान FPO योजना | PM Kisan FPO Scheme Application Form | PM Kisan FPO Yojana In Hindi | किसान FPO योजना क्या है? | किसानों को 15 लाख रु मिलेंगे, जानिए कैसे? | Pradhan Mantri PM Kisan FPO Yojana 2022-2023
The central government launched the PM Kisan FPO 2023 scheme to provide more economic relief to the country’s farmers. Under this scheme, the country’s FPO farmers will be provided with financial assistance for the rupee. 15 lakh by the central government.
Meanwhile, there is another scheme in the interest of farmers and the name of this scheme is PM Kisan FPO Yojana. Under this scheme, the central government will provide 15 lakh rupees to farmers producing organizations (FPO), which will benefit farmers.
What is FPO – PM Kisan Scheme?
FPO stands for Farmer Producer Organizations, a group of farmers who work for the benefit of farmers and are registered under the Companies Act and advance agricultural producers. The central government will provide Rs. 15 lakh for these organizations/groups as financial assistance.
Farmer’s organizations in the country will receive the same benefits as the company. The government behind this step aims to advance the agricultural sector. The government has made a provision of Rs. 4,496 crore under this scheme. Funds to be provided by the central government to farmers’ organizations will be provided within 3 years.
Main Points of Pradhanmantri Kisan FPO Yojana 2023
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan FPO Scheme |
पीएम किसान FPO योजना
|Started||By the central government|
|Beneficiary||Farmer Producer Organization of the country|
|An Objective||Financial Assistance|
|Central Government Schemes List||Click Here|
What is the role of FPOs?
The role of the FPO is to act as an aggregator for the member farmers including from inputs to outputs which will enhance the economy of scale and the bargaining power of the member farmers. In case of unsold lots, Logistics should arrange it by FPO/FPC.
How to get Rs 15 lakh – PM PM Kisan FPO Scheme
Under this scheme, organizations will be given Rs. 15 lakh. To take advantage of this, at least 11 farmers will have to organize and form their own agricultural company or organization. The central government, after seeing the work of this organization, will give it support of Rs. 15 lakh.
Note: It is important to know here that if the organization is working in an easy area, there must be at least 300 farmers involved. Likewise, if this organization is in a mountainous region, then 100 farmers should be connected there. The organization will receive this amount within three years.
NABARD will take care of the advisory services of organizations trying to take advantage of this scheme and give assessments on the same basis. Apart from this, there are some conditions that must be fulfilled.
Benefits of PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2023 – किसान FPO योजना
- This scheme will be used for farmers in the country.
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance to Rs. 15 lakh for agricultural producer organizations in the country, and the government will provide this amount within three years.
- If the organization is working in the field, there should be at least 300 farmers involved. Likewise, if this organization operates in the mountainous region, then 100 farmers should be connected to it. Only then can they benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers in the country will also receive other types of benefits such as farmers associated with organizations that will get the market for their products.
- Under this scheme, it will be easy for them to purchase basic materials such as fertilizer, seeds, medicine, and agricultural equipment.
- Interested beneficiaries from the country wishing to benefit from this program will have to apply.
How to apply for the PM Kisan FPO 2023 scheme? – पीएम किसान एफपीओ योजना के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
How do I register?
FPOs/FPCs can register on the e-NAM portal via the website (www.enam.gov.in) or mobile application or provide the following details at the nearest NAM email: – Name of FPOs / FPCs – Name, Address, Email ID, and Contact number. Authorized Person (MD/CEO/Manager) – Bank Account Details (Bank Name, Branch, Account No. IFSC Code).
How will I get paid?
- The entire payment will be credited to one FPO / FPC bank account.
- Payment must be made later to disburse the amount to individual farmers by FPO/FPC.
- FPOs/FPCs will be provided access to an e-NAM dashboard to see MIS and reports on trade executed by FPOs/FPCs.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
FPO – Farmer Producer Organization, is a producer organization for farmers.
Kisan FPO, an agricultural productivity organization, is a scheme whereby a group of farmers is formed. It is a group of farmers who participate in agricultural production activities.
Yes “It was introduced at the central level, where all farmers are entitled under Kisan FPO.
Farmers will be able to make profits by joining a small group of farmers under the FPO. The problem these farmers face when they do not own land or at the time of planting will be eliminated after the farmer joins FPO.
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Kisan FPO Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.