Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana Apply Online | सौभाग्य योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें | प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना-सौभाग्य | पीएम सौभाग्य योजना एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म | PM Saubhagya Yojana Application Form | PM Saubhagya Yojana Helpline Number | @saubhagya.gov.in
The central government introduced Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (Saubhagya Yojana) to electrify all families in rural and urban areas. The government will provide Rs 16,320 crore to implement the Saubhagya scheme in the next two years. The scheme aims to provide electricity delivery in the last mile for all rural and urban families in the country. The Modi government has a master plan to electrify all of India’s remote areas until the Saubhagya scheme.
According to official figures, today there are 3,046 inhabited villages remaining to be electrified across the country. On August 15, 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the electrification of all 18,452 villages in 1,000 days. According to the official definition, if at least 10% of families in the village receive electrical connections, the village is considered electrified. According to estimates, 4.5 crore rural households in the country still live without electricity.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Saubhagya Yojana
Under this scheme, poor families from rural and urban areas of the country will be included. These people in the country were chosen to deliver electricity under Prime Minister Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana. The main objective will help the manufacturing sector which electrifies rural families in large numbers, and energy demand in the urgent development of social and economic gains will do.
The Ministry of Energy is the central authority responsible for providing electricity to every family in the country and achieving the goal. The government will also provide 200 WP to 300 WP of solar power packs with a battery bank for hard-to-reach non-electrical homes in hard-to-reach, remote areas, including 5 LED lights, one DC fan, and one DC power plug. It also includes repair and maintenance (R&M) for a period of 5 years.
Main Points of Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the country|
|An Objective||Giving an electricity connection to poor people for free|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Features of PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
The following are some of the highlights and features of the Soghaya Electricity Scheme:
- The goal of this scheme is to have access to electricity 24 hours a day, seven days a week by providing electricity to every home across the country.
- For the next two years, the scheme budget has been increased to Rs. 16,320 crore.
- The scheme will also provide support for devices such as transformers, wires, and meters.
- The Ministry of Energy will be the executing authority of the scheme.
- Electricity connections will be provided in both the rural and urban areas of the country.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to poor families in both rural and urban areas of the country.
- Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana will definitely help improve the country’s overall economic development and create job opportunities for young people.
- Free electricity connections will be provided to the country’s poor families.
- 3 crores will benefit the poor under Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana.
- In areas where electricity cannot be provided, solar packages will be produced.
- 5 LED lights, DC fan, DC power plug, and the government will bear the cost of repair for five years.
- Interested beneficiaries from the state who wish to have free access to electricity under this scheme.
Online Registration for PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण
Candidates can follow the following steps to register online at the Saubhagya portal:
- First of all, the applicant must visit the official website – http://saubhagya.gov.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the guest option. You should click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, you must click on the login option.
- You will have to enter some information like role id and password on this page, then you should click on the login button.
- Now candidates can access the portal to track electrical progress, monthly goals, achievements, etc.
- Through this online portal, you can also get information about how long it will be provided with electricity.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana using App
- The government has also launched the Saubhagya Mobile app for Android phones.
- You can download the app from the Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=winsaubhagya.mppkvvcl.com&hl=en.
- The government will introduce changes to the country’s electricity sector.
- The government will make mandatory metering for all new electrical connections by providing prepaid or smart meters under the Saubhagya scheme.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.