Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Online Apply 2022-23 | Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Registration 2022 | PM Scholarship Yojana In Hindi | pm scholarship scheme for 12th pass students | प्रधानमंत्री छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2021-22 last date | PM Modi Scholarship Scheme Application Form Download
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the “PM Scholarship Scholarship Scheme” for outstanding students in the country. This scheme launched by the Prime Minister is a master Scheme. Under this scheme, students in the country will be awarded scholarships for professional courses.
This scholarship amount is awarded to students who are accepted into the tenth and twelfth grades. The main objective of the PMSS Scholarship Scheme is to encourage merit students for further studies. The deadline to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme is October 15, 2020.
Pradhan Mantri Scholarships Scheme (PMSS List)
Under this scheme, the central government offered a scholarship of Rs. 2,250 per month to study the children of the families of former soldiers and a former Coast Guard police officer. Which was raised to 2,500 rupees by the government, and the amount of 2,500 rupees was provided to girls as financial aid and increased to 3,000 rupees.
Under this scheme, students who wish to make B.Tech, MBBS, BA, BBA, BSc, B.Ed, B.Pharma (B. Tech, MBBS, BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Ed, B.Pharma, They can apply for this scheme.
Key Point of Pradhan Mantri Scholarships Scheme(PMSS) 2021
|Name of Scheme||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Department||Ex-servicemen welfare department|
|An Objective||Encouraging children to pursue higher studies|
|Scholarship Money||Rs 2500 for boys and Rs 3000 for girls|
|Official Website||Click Here | Click Here|
Benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme
Students will receive the following benefits from the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, details are provided below:
- Under this scheme, the government will provide a scholarship of Rs. 25,000 for students who bring 85% of the number at the twelfth level.
- Under this scheme, students who earn 75% in the semester will be awarded 12 scholarships of 10,000 rupees each month for a period of ten months.
- Students whose parents are in the Army, Navy, and Air Force, these students can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- The central government will also provide benefits to students who are good at studying but who are financially vulnerable.
- Under this scholarship scheme, for students who have passed 10th/12th wishing to continue studying or take any course but are unable to do so due to financial problems, the government will bear the expenses of these students.
- Students who wish to prepare for any type of business course will be awarded a scholarship of Rs 20,000 per month for 4-5 years.
- These students must have at least a 50% number in each subject. If the student number is less than 50%, that student’s scholarship will be suspended
Eligibility Criteria for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022
The government has set the following criteria to obtain the benefits of this scheme. which is next:
- To receive benefits from the PM Modi Scholarship Scheme, the student’s annual family income must not exceed Rs. 6 lakh.
- Under this scheme, the scholarship will be offered only to students of regular scholarship courses.
- The student must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to benefit from the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme.
Documents Required for the PMSS
To take advantage of the benefits of the PM Modi Scholarship Scheme, the following documents are required.
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- A copy of the Bank book
PM Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023 Online Application
- You must first go to their official website desw.gov.in.
- After clicking this link, the Ex-Soldiers Care Administration page will open.
- To download the application/registration form in PDF format – http://184.108.40.206/registration.htm.
- After clicking on the link above, you will reach the Kendriya Sainik Council portal.
- Here you must carefully fill out all the required information on the application form.
- Finally, to submit the form online, click the “Submit” button.
Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme Selection Process
Priority will be given in the following order during the selection process under this grant.
- Widows of ex-soldiers, subordinate wards, or Coast Guard personnel have lost their lives at work.
- Children/widows of former soldiers or the Coast Guard were suffering suffering from any injury during service.
- Family members of the soldiers who died while serving for military reasons.
- Members of the family of former soldiers suffering from any injuries have been disabled.
- Candidates whose husband or father managed to serve the nation and received the Chivalry Award.
- Children and widows are former members of the Coast Guard, as well as ex-soldiers, who fall under the “personnel without staff” category.
Here we have provided all the information about the “PM Scholarship Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.