PM Urea Subsidy Scheme 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री यूरिया सब्सिडी योजना 2022 | Urea Subsidy Scheme In Hindi | Benefits of Urea Subsidy Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Urea Subsidy Yojana Details
PM Urea Subsidy Scheme / प्रधानमंत्री यूरिया सब्सिडी योजना – Dear readers, the central government launched several government schemes, taking into account the interests of all peasant brothers. Such as Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, Debt Recovery scheme, Farmer Loan Exemption Scheme, and more. The main goal of all these schemes is to encourage farmers in the country. Until farmers increase their confidence agricultural production can improve.
The Modi government recently issued an official launch of the PM Urea Subsidy Scheme. This decision will greatly assist the country’s underclass and marginal farmers in agriculture. Urea fertilizer is very important for the crop.
PM Urea Subsidy Scheme 2023
As mentioned above, the central government has issued an order to restart the Prime Minister Urea Subsidy Scheme. Urea prices will not be raised in any way under this scheme. So farmers can get urea easily at a low cost. Urea is a nitrogenous fertilizer that a farmer uses to grow. The correct use of urea fertilizer is good for crops, which increases their yield.
Main Points of the Urea Subsidy Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Fertilizer Subsidy Scheme 2022-2023|
|Time Period of the Scheme||6 months (From 01.04.2022 to 30.09.2022)|
|Amount Spent on Subsidy||Rs. 60,939 Crores|
|Objective||To provide fertilizers to farmers at affordable, reasonable, and subsidized rates.|
|Amount of Subsidy||Rs. 2183.50/- per bag subsidy on Urea (Imported).|
Rs. 2501/- per bag subsidy on DAP (Di-ammonium Phosphate).
Rs. 1918/- per bag subsidy on NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium).
Rs. 759/- per bag subsidy on MOP (Muriate of Potash).
|Nodal Department||Department of Fertilizers.|
Government Extends Urea Subsidy Scheme
- Farmers may have to pay more to buy urea. But at a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the government decided to continue its 3-year subsidy.
- After that, the government will provide a subsidy for this fertilizer until 2020. Likewise, the government provided a subsidy for liquefied gas as well.
- In fact, a government proposal was submitted by the Fertilizer Administration in India to continue the urea subsidy scheme in the country.
- In this proposal, this department requested that this subsidy lasts for three years instead of one year. Then, recently, Narendra Modi gave his approval to this suggestion from the fertilizer department.
- Besides continuing to subsidy urea, this administration also proposed a direct transfer of benefits to stopping the fraudulent flow of funds while subsidy fertilizers, and the government agreed to this proposal.
Note – For any other information related to the PM Urea Subsidy Scheme, you can contact your nearest farm care center.
Benefits of Urea Subsidy Yojana
- Under this urea subsidy scheme, all brothers will be given farmers the subsidy to purchase urea for their crops.
- So that more and more farmers can be encouraged to harvest better.
- These farmers will be the biggest beneficiaries under this scheme. Those who could not buy urea fertilizer due to lack of money.
- Urea is a nitrogenous fertilizer that a farmer uses to grow. Its yield increases.
Using anything more than the right amount causes harm. Therefore, excessive use of urea can also damage crops. In addition, the land on which the crop is planted can cause damage. So it is very important to use urea properly.
Subsidized Rates of Fertilizers
(Rs. Per Bag)
|Maximum Retail Price|
(Rs. Per Bag)
(Rs. Per Bag)
|Urea (Imported)||Rs. 2,450||Rs. 266.50||Rs. 2,183.50|
|DAP||Rs. 4,073||Rs. 1,350||Rs. 2,501|
|NPK||Rs. 3,291||Rs. 1,470||Rs. 1,918|
|MOP||Rs. 2,654||1,700||Rs. 759|
- Nodal Officer Department of Fertilizers:- 011-23381395.
- Department of Fertilizers.
- Department of Agriculture & Farmer Welfare.
- IFFCO (Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative).
- National Fertilizers Limited.
- Indian Potash Limited.
- Official Press Release.
Here we have provided all the information about the “Urea Subsidy Scheme“. If you like this, you should definitely share it with people you know.
My friends, I hope you liked this article and got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.